All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Rooney24

Know of 2 mates lucky enough to pick up tickets on the 0 credit run, both asking the same question after reading the guide, do you have to have your passport with you ? What's the likelihood of it actually being looked for. Just a bit weary of carrying it around.
This is getting into the stadium I should clarify not the ticket collection
Id take it to be honest. They check going into the stadium. On the last few aways I have been to Ive been checked.

It also mentions this in the guide that they want to see the ticket name matches the ID. Make a photocopy and leave it at the hotel just in case.

Evans999

Yeah no that bit is fine for collection but actually going into the ground, it says ID checks against ticket, but will a driving licence do or does it have to be passport
I see, just take it. Only takes one jobsworth and you're having to head back to hotel to get it.

Kazi

Have a ticket for Barcelona away, but friend that I’m travelling with doesn’t. Best advice to get him into the stadium (either home or away end)?

spe88

Have a ticket for Barcelona away, but friend that I’m travelling with doesn’t. Best advice to get him into the stadium (either home or away end)?
I’d say your best bet would be to go on RAWK and ask them how they did it in Paris :cool:

AndyMUFC

Think I might have missed a call about Barca away but when I called back there weren’t any notes.

Don’t expect they’ll try again but keep an eye in your phones!

ibrakadabra

Any chance three lads from sweden could get tickets to the carabao cup final from secondary market?

mark_a

Sorted for Wembley, but a cat 5 rather than a 3. I'd love to know how their system works! Applied with a pal, so it wasn't like they had to find 7 together or anything awkward!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Sorted for Wembley, but a cat 5 rather than a 3. I'd love to know how their system works! Applied with a pal, so it wasn't like they had to find 7 together or anything awkward!
Yeah same as me. Seems bullshit really, be better off applying for cat 4 it seems!

Evans999

Convinced it was completely allocated at random and it was pointless adding a preference.

Ober tan

Asking for tout website recommendations in a thread literally named ’Touting will not be tolerated on the site’ did tickle me tbf.

corno_mufc

I am looking for two seats for Leicester Feb 19th.

Does that count :)?
Nope, that is reasonable.

Fully expecting a batch of Leicester tickets to appear on the site this coming week anyway.

Much like the Leeds game ... there are currently only £175+ tickets, then they will randomly drop a load.

RedDF

Looking to watch an away game in London, any club will do! Any advice on how to go about doing that? What’s the best avenue?

Dan_F

It is quite tiresome reading requests for AWAY GAMES and the BIG home ties - should be an instant ban and post deletion.
There’s nothing wrong with asking for home tickets, regardless of the opponent. Asking for instant bans is dumb. Who are you to say there won’t be someone that can’t make a game due to a change of plans.