All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Looptheloop16

Have a lad offering me stretford end tickets for Barca at home via one of those facebook ticket exchange pages. 75 a ticket

I assume it's too good to be true?

Dan_F

Have a lad offering me stretford end tickets for Barca at home via one of those facebook ticket exchange pages. 75 a ticket

I assume it's too good to be true?
Probably. If you pay by PayPal goods and services then you’re probably going to get your money back fairly easily though.

I bought a ticket for the Barca game through a resell website. I’m not worried about losing the money as their policy covers refunds as well as my credit card, but there’s always a chance he’s sold it to multiple people and I won’t get in.

Okey

Hi all, I as many of mad men on here, I often sit on the tickets page and refresh, I managed to get some tickets for a game I wanted

I still sit on the page to see if any seats closer to the pitch become available, but because I've already purchased tickets for that specific game, I presume it won't allow me to buy the tickets if I get better seats as it's 1 per membership?

Is there any way around this without me losing my current tickets, but if the opportunity does arrive I can secure replacement tickets in another area?

Any help would be appreciated
I think you need to have linked contacts, so you could buy using their membership. Easiest way I can think of, and that I know people do it.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Reminder I’m reluctantly selling my Leicester single. Late payment from a client means I can’t really afford the travel/day out. DM or quote reply on here if interested lads.

M Utd

Still looking for two tickets for Leicester this weekend if anyone can't attend please?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have a spare for Leicester this weekend.

Also have a spare for West Ham game on March 1st.

N2402, safe standing section. £38 to members.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Will take the Leicester mate. I have sent you a DM
Cheers - thanks for the easy transaction.

Leicester ticket sold, but still have the West Ham ticket available.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Anyone know what allocation West Ham have taken? Seeing some say 6k but others 9k. Trying to work out if my seats will be moved or not (East Stand).

Elliot

Anyone know what allocation West Ham have taken? Seeing some say 6k but others 9k. Trying to work out if my seats will be moved or not (East Stand).
Not sure on the allocation but my E332 tickets have been moved to North Stand

Casemiro&Keane

I’m fairly new here so please bear with me. I’m travelling to the Leicester game from Scotland by car and am trying to find a good place to park - away from the usual parking locations. So, I’m not looking to park near the ground - rather, I’m looking for more of a park and ride thing. I’ll be arriving in plenty time so would be happy with a long walk to the ground, or metro ride.
I’m provisionally thinking of using the park and ride at Ladywell but not sure how busy it gets and would love to hear other options and opinions. Maybe there’s an under-the-radar supermarket or retail park car park somewhere that people use - any such tips appreciated. I normally travel to games by train which explains why I’m not so au fait with the routes. Cheers!

Rob Bowman

Still have 2 tix for Leicester some unfortunate events have caused me to not be able to make it.

I am just trying to cover my costs. Tickets are W207 Row 4 two seats.

Last edited:

Rob Bowman

Can anyone vouch for this seller please?
Mate, check my name tag...

I am American. I rarely get to attend. German airport strike is the culprit here.

That still seem unreasonable... so you are saying I have been on here 19 years to spring this plan?

Remember the geese

I am American. I rarely get to attend. German airport strike is the culprit here.

That still seem unreasonable... so you are saying I have been on here 19 years to spring this plan?
£80 for a ticket seems a bit steep, that's all I'd say. Can't imagine that it's FV is it?

Lenny1810

I’m fairly new here so please bear with me. I’m travelling to the Leicester game from Scotland by car and am trying to find a good place to park - away from the usual parking locations. So, I’m not looking to park near the ground - rather, I’m looking for more of a park and ride thing. I’ll be arriving in plenty time so would be happy with a long walk to the ground, or metro ride.
I’m provisionally thinking of using the park and ride at Ladywell but not sure how busy it gets and would love to hear other options and opinions. Maybe there’s an under-the-radar supermarket or retail park car park somewhere that people use - any such tips appreciated. I normally travel to games by train which explains why I’m not so au fait with the routes. Cheers!
Park at the Trafford Centre, Selfridges side. Get the tram to Wharfside. 10 minute journey on the tram and on the way back you’ll miss the traffic and be straight onto the motorway.

TenOuttaTenHag

I laughed. The vouch stuff is all Facebook derived, where it’s scanner central.

MrDP1

All I wanted to know is if anyone has ever dealt with you for tickets during your "19 years" on this forum.

Nevermind.... good luck shifting those tickets at inflated prices claiming you want to "cover your costs"

Rob Bowman

Look, I apologize. I am stressed and frazzled.

I was flying into Manchester today. I had tickets to Ant-Man tonight night at Printworks, Stadium Tour Sat, and the game Sunday and all that was gone in less than 24 hours due to the German airport strike. I have been sorting airplane refunds, hotel refunds, stadium tour refunds and now this.

I am not at my best and apologies.

Again, I am not a member. I bought these two tickets from a third party and just trying to cover my costs. As I said happily show all costs to any buyer and it will show I am out service costs and whatever. So if interested let me know and if not no worries, but no ill will here. I am just tired and trying to sort, so some understanding would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Look, I apologize. I am stressed and frazzled.

I was flying into Manchester today. I had tickets to Ant-Man tonight night at Printworks, Stadium Tour Sat, and the game Sunday and all that was gone in less than 24 hours due to the German airport strike. I have been sorting airplane refunds, hotel refunds, stadium tour refunds and now this.

I am not at my best and apologies.

Again, I am not a member. I bought these two tickets from a third party and just trying to cover my costs. As I said happily show all costs to any buyer and it will show I am out service costs and whatever. So if interested let me know and if not no worries, but no ill will here. I am just tired and trying to sort, so some understanding would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
All good, don't worry. You're probably going to have to reduce your price to the face value of the tickets in order to have a chance of shifting them on. You've basically been charged double what you should have.

Rob Bowman

All good, don't worry. You're probably going to have to reduce your price to the face value of the tickets in order to have a chance of shifting them on. You've basically been charged double what you should have.
Fair point. So I will accept offers for my two tix for Leicester are W207 Row 4 two seats.

DM me please.

Last edited:

Ober tan

‘We expect a small number of tickets will be available early next week. We therefore plan to open ballot applications for Season Ticket holders who have purchased all home EFL Cup games, and will communicate directly with eligible fans when we have more information.’

Think it was this forum where someone was saying they were a STH only opted into league cup, it’s your lucky day.

BackfromtheRed

If anyone has a spare ticket for the Barcelona game next Thursday, please let me know. I am a member.

In ETH We Trust

Hi all, I as many of mad men on here, I often sit on the tickets page and refresh, I managed to get some tickets for a game I wanted

I still sit on the page to see if any seats closer to the pitch become available, but because I've already purchased tickets for that specific game, I presume it won't allow me to buy the tickets if I get better seats as it's 1 per membership?

Is there any way around this without me losing my current tickets, but if the opportunity does arrive I can secure replacement tickets in another area?

Any help would be appreciated
I spend far too much time on the ticket page praying for miracles but I've also done something like you want.

If you want to keep your current tickets as well as get new ones, as already mentioned, you'll need to be linked to other members and buy the new tickets on their behalf.

If you want to replace the tickets you already have and it's during TO hours you can get the new ones in your basket, give them a call and they'll help you swap them over. If you're on hold for more than 15 minutes you can click for more time to complete your order.

I've edited this to remove the other option as I mentioned as it sounds like its not possible anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rood