All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Red00012

Fair point. So I will accept offers for my two tix for Leicester, W207 Row 4 seat 159 and 160.

DM me please.
You probably shouldn’t be putting exact seats up here either . And you probably should be reporting the season ticket holder to the TO for touting the tickets

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
‘We expect a small number of tickets will be available early next week. We therefore plan to open ballot applications for Season Ticket holders who have purchased all home EFL Cup games, and will communicate directly with eligible fans when we have more information.’

Think it was this forum where someone was saying they were a STH only opted into league cup, it’s your lucky day.
Yep, good to know. Maybe my wife will get to join me after all..

Pego

Me and my brothers from Finland are looking for 3 tickets to Southampton game on March 11th.

I'm open for tickets from different sections, so please PM me if you have a ticket / tickets available!

M27-RED

Cracker wasn’t it?! Biggest game of no bounce I’ve ever seen on Plaça Reial
Absolute Cracker Pal Wed Night Was Belting, Thursday Was Mint. The Ball Hitting the window And The Spanish Women Taking it In And Then Putting Two Fingers Up :lol::lol: and Away End Was Rocking

BrayRed

Cracker wasn’t it?! Biggest game of no bounce I’ve ever seen on Plaça Reial
Absolutely cracking trip. Plaça Reial Thursday afternoon was hopping.

First euro away & won't be the last after that, brilliant few days

As a side note, when do the credits for that game appear on your ticketing account?

locklust

I spend far too much time on the ticket page praying for miracles but I've also done something like you want.

If you want to keep your current tickets as well as get new ones, as already mentioned, you'll need to be linked to other members and buy the new tickets on their behalf.

If you want to replace the tickets you already have and it's during TO hours you can get the new ones in your basket, give them a call and they'll help you swap them over. If you're on hold for more than 15 minutes you can click for more time to complete your order.

If the TO isn't open you'd have to be able to buy them on behalf of members you're linked to. If you then call later I think they'd still be happy to switch the names and cancel the others. I don't think you can do any of this too close to the game as they have a cut off.
Thank you - I appreciate your reply

I've already got two linked profiles as I'm the one usually to get the tickets, but it's good to know I can ring the TO during opening hours and get these changed in the basket, appreciate it again

GregM40

As a side note, when do the credits for that game appear on your ticketing account?
Prob give it a few days, it’s some admin job that!

Absolute Cracker Pal Wed Night Was Belting, Thursday Was Mint. The Ball Hitting the window And The Spanish Women Taking it In And Then Putting Two Fingers Up :lol::lol: and Away End Was Rocking
Yeah I saw that, did she give it back or did someone buy another one? Yeah top away end, surprised they only kept us in half an hour too.

K Stand Knut

I’m fairly new here so please bear with me. I’m travelling to the Leicester game from Scotland by car and am trying to find a good place to park - away from the usual parking locations. So, I’m not looking to park near the ground - rather, I’m looking for more of a park and ride thing. I’ll be arriving in plenty time so would be happy with a long walk to the ground, or metro ride.
I’m provisionally thinking of using the park and ride at Ladywell but not sure how busy it gets and would love to hear other options and opinions. Maybe there’s an under-the-radar supermarket or retail park car park somewhere that people use - any such tips appreciated. I normally travel to games by train which explains why I’m not so au fait with the routes. Cheers!
Evening mate,

Not sure on the route you’ll be taking pre-game but I’d say park anywhere on the tram line and get the tram in.

I come in from the Altrincham side so can’t vouch for any other direction, however, I can do door-to-door in Altrincham post-match in about 45 minutes and that means you could be in your car within an hour after the game.

Postcode - WA15 8EU - school car park at the end of this road will be empty for most games and is free. The on street parking is also free on Sundays so will be good tomorrow.

Get the tram from Altrincham to Old Trafford on the way in to the game but from Trafford Bar to Altrincham on the way back. You’ll get on a tram more quickly.

DM me if you need any other advice but the tram line is your friend

Casemiro&Keane

Evening mate,

Not sure on the route you’ll be taking pre-game but I’d say park anywhere on the tram line and get the tram in.

I come in from the Altrincham side so can’t vouch for any other direction, however, I can do door-to-door in Altrincham post-match in about 45 minutes and that means you could be in your car within an hour after the game.

Postcode - WA15 8EU - school car park at the end of this road will be empty for most games and is free. The on street parking is also free on Sundays so will be good tomorrow.

Get the tram from Altrincham to Old Trafford on the way in to the game but from Trafford Bar to Altrincham on the way back. You’ll get on a tram more quickly.

DM me if you need any other advice but the tram line is your friend
That’s much appreciated, mate - cheers for the help! Enjoy the game

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Single for tomorrow anyone?
If you’re looking to buy you can have mine 20 quid.

open offer first come first served - 20 quid as I can’t travel today sadly :(

Just drop me a DM I’ll check up until about an hour before kick off or just reply in this thread, cheers lads

Sounds of the Aquarium

Info on 2nd league cup final ballot

Ballot applications will be accepted from Full Season Ticket holders who purchased a ticket for all home EFL Cup games this season, and Cup Season Ticket holders who purchased a ticket for all home cup games this season from 8am Monday 20th February until 9am Tuesday 21st February.
The maximum number of supporters in an application is 6, all of whom must meet the application criteria.
The ballot will take place on Tuesday with results will be communicated by email later that day.
There will not be any option to request seat relocations after the ballot.

TheRedDevil2019

Info on 2nd league cup final ballot

Ballot applications will be accepted from Full Season Ticket holders who purchased a ticket for all home EFL Cup games this season, and Cup Season Ticket holders who purchased a ticket for all home cup games this season from 8am Monday 20th February until 9am Tuesday 21st February.
The maximum number of supporters in an application is 6, all of whom must meet the application criteria.
The ballot will take place on Tuesday with results will be communicated by email later that day.
There will not be any option to request seat relocations after the ballot.
I've had this email, informing me to apply.

Fingers crossed I'm successful.

MataFanatic

Anyone know how things will work out fixtures wise if we progress through to the next round of the Europa and the FA Cup?? Which League games are likely to be moved if we get into next round of the Cup?

P0GBA

Probably. If you pay by PayPal goods and services then you’re probably going to get your money back fairly easily though.

I bought a ticket for the Barca game through a resell website. I’m not worried about losing the money as their policy covers refunds as well as my credit card, but there’s always a chance he’s sold it to multiple people and I won’t get in.
Which website was that please mate?

P0GBA

Does anyone know if we beat Barca in the Europa League are we guaranteed to play one of the group winners or can we play anyone?

K Stand Knut

Anyone know how things will work out fixtures wise if we progress through to the next round of the Europa and the FA Cup?? Which League games are likely to be moved if we get into next round of the Cup?
Have a look on the UEFA and FA websites. The schedules are on there.

Ultimately though, if we progress in the UEL, I think all league games after the UEL games will be on a Sunday and any FA Cup games will be slotted in to their schedule.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I had to specifically log in to my wife’s account. I presume the fact I already had a ticket and was therefore ineligible for the ballot was blocking it.

MatthewAT9

What is a club wembley CAT 2 ticket?

Also, is there a seat map for each category for Wembley

spe88

Looking for a single for Barca on Thursday. Existing ST holder and happy to follow clubs forwarding process through website.

Schweinsteigeradi

I'm looking for a single for the finals at the weekend - I know slim chance, but testing my luck! Will take any last minute ticks too