All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Sorry for the dumb post, but what are the chances it moves from the 19th to a midweek fixture do you think? I’ve also managed to nab a ticket for Brighton away and can do the 19th but won’t be able to go if it’s midweek!
I'll happily take if it's going mate. Can't blame a man for trying :).

Robin

About season tickets becoming available next season. Watch this space, the price increase might be too much for some but the biggest trigger will be if the leeches decide to take the hedge fund option and stay on as owners of the club. I can see quite a few giving up their season tickets.

Ober tan

What is the average wait for a season ticket?
I put a deposit down 6 years ago and got offered one that summer. Priority this year will be given to cup season ticket holders but always worth ringing them around renewal deadline.

Evans999

They may be even less season tickets available as we're being moved out of E333 for a new hospitality area.

Sam3MAFM

Hi, just been on the season ticket waiting list since last Feb and for the current season got myself a cup ST, premium membership and paid the deposit, fingers crossed I will be lucky to get ST for the next season.
The question is how does the payment usually work for the ST, will I have to pay the whole amount in full right away or is it covered in instalments?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
They may be even less season tickets available as we're being moved out of E333 for a new hospitality area.
When I got moved a few seasons ago the ticket office compensated us by paying for all of our home cup games for the season (even though they only moved us further down in the same section!) . It's definitely worth you asking the question!

Sounds of the Aquarium

Are they not removing 850 exec / hospitality seats from the Stretford End to compensate it though?
my cup season ticket is in E333. im not going to be mind being moved over there if its on offer!

Robin

Are they not removing 850 exec / hospitality seats from the Stretford End to compensate it though?
my cup season ticket is in E333. im not going to be mind being moved over there if its on offer!
They are, but not next season it’s the season after, United never need an excuse to make a new exec area, for the big games they make half the lower section of the north stand into exec seats at scandalous prices.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I expect the wait for full season tickets to steadily increase now. Tickets for United in general have never been in greater demand, and I expect fewer people to give them up now we have really convenient methods for forwarding or selling them back to the club.

The days of signing up in spring and then getting a pair of season tickets for the following season in the Stretford End are over.

BrayRed

Don't forget the season ticket waiting list is closed so currently there isn't a way to even register an interest.

I was on it when it closed and got the email from the ticket office saying it'd be unlikely I'd be offered one in the next few years and cup ST would be the best way of trying to get one in the coming seasons.

I'll chance my arm and give the TO a ring after the renewal deadline in a few months and see but I'm not holding out much hope on that front seeing as I'm not a cup ST holder.

Was offered North stand STs during the covid period but with covid cutting work hours and pay I couldn't afford the outlay at the time. Hopefully I might get lucky again in the future fingers crossed

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
If either of us win our FA cup ties it’ll be moved to midweek as the quarter finals are played on that weekend. Very high chance of it happening, we’ve got West Ham they’ve got Stoke.
Ah cheers, appreciate the info.

Looks like it will be a midweek game then unfortunately!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Anyone have 2 tickets for any home games in middle or late April?

eldoherz

What is the average wait for a season ticket?
Got mine got 19/20 by getting on wait list and putting deposit down the previous summer. Had to wait a year but suspect that if done so earlier that same year I'd have got one for the 18/19 season but didn't apply earlier due to changing circumstances.

Rob Braz

When I got moved a few seasons ago the ticket office compensated us by paying for all of our home cup games for the season (even though they only moved us further down in the same section!) . It's definitely worth you asking the question!
I had the same. Moved last season to accommodate the shift of the family section to our seats. Free cup games. Gutted it was last season rather than this!

hp88

I have got spares for West Ham (FA Cup) in W3103, £70 for the pair.

TheHeya

Slim chance of anyone looking to move on their Barca ticket tonight I will take it off your hands. Member too.
Been refreshing the website all morning and missed a couple between 9-930 and now showing as sold out.

hp88

Might be a question no one can answer yet, but if we go to the FA-Cup semi-final, does anyone knows whats the most likely date for the Chelsea match to be moved to?
Depends on whether or not we are still in Europa as the Semi final games are being played 11th and 18th May so leaves you with WB 1st May or WB 22nd May, one game at a time though...

Dan_F

Just in case I’ve been mugged off for my ticket tonight, where the best place near the ground to watch?

Dan_F

Where have you bought it / what is suspicious
Resell site. It’s a legit ticket so that’s not a concern. Depends if the owner has tried to sell it on to multiple people, first one to scan will get in.

Would be stupid as I’d get a refund and the seller wouldn’t get the money. But I’ll still feel more comfortable once I’m in.

TheHeya

My wife is looking to swap her 1x £40 Wembley Carabao Cup final ticket for 1x Barcelona Tier 2 Stretford End ticket. Barcelona ticket needs to be forwarded to her membership. Wembley digital ticket will have to be emailed or messaged.

Need to know by 14:45.
If your wife decides she wants to sell her Wembley ticket let me know.

BootsyCollins

Depends on whether or not we are still in Europa as the Semi final games are being played 11th and 18th May so leaves you with WB 1st May or WB 22nd May, one game at a time though...
Ok, thanks man. Taking my dad for his first visit to Manchester so would like to spend some time in the days around the match to, but i guess we would always find a place to stay/flights even if we book closer to the match day.
Thanks again.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
My wife is looking to swap her 1x £40 Wembley Carabao Cup final ticket for 1x Barcelona Tier 2 Stretford End ticket. Barcelona ticket needs to be forwarded to her membership. Wembley digital ticket will have to be emailed or messaged.

Need to know by 14:45.
FFS that's a superb deal.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
FFS that's a superb deal.
Honestly feels like the Barca tickets are harder to find because Wembley is a pain to travel to. Problem is most in the Stretty probably already have Wembley sorted or don’t want to give Barca up, as they might still get a Carabao before the weekend.