All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Steelered

For the betis game at home, will it go to general sale? I know there is a few tickets going out on the website at 12pm on Friday, if I can’t get one, I’ve got a membership if anyone has a spare ticket

Sounds of the Aquarium

i am going to struggle to get up to united for the rest of the season.
i have one for West Ham and one for Betis. E333. Prefer to transfer to member.

Lou Macari man

I think it's changing from the days when you called up the ticket office. They seem to have pushed more online and taken the human element out of it. There's always a portion that don't renew a ST, a few more may be affected by cost of living plus the 5% price increase. But that's got to set against the feel good factor being back, and the introduction of the cup ST. This will be the first renewal since the intro of the cup ST so we need to see how it plays out (Inc how many of them want full ST) .

Noone knows the numbers so it's all guesswork, but my guess is that only cup ST holders will get a look in for full ST, sorry.
Ye I sort of had an idea that would be the case but thanks for the reply and help pal

BrayRed

Betis away -

Allocation Information: approx. 2,800 tickets priced at 45€ (wheelchair and amenity information is TBC). All tickets need to be collected in Seville with a valid passport.

Sales windows for Season Ticket holders, Executive Club Members and Official Members:
12pm Fri 3 Mar: fans with 3 or more European Away credits
If any tickets remain: there will be a further announcement here at 10am Mon 6 Mar

Do we reckon this will trickle down to 1 & 2 then?

JB7

Betis away -

Allocation Information: approx. 2,800 tickets priced at 45€ (wheelchair and amenity information is TBC). All tickets need to be collected in Seville with a valid passport.

Sales windows for Season Ticket holders, Executive Club Members and Official Members:
12pm Fri 3 Mar: fans with 3 or more European Away credits
If any tickets remain: there will be a further announcement here at 10am Mon 6 Mar

Do we reckon this will trickle down to 1 & 2 then?
100% there will be tickets trickling down. Even if everyone on 3+ buys a ticket there will be nearly 300 tickets left.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Anyone with a credit will get one you'd think.

It will hit 0 but always hard to predict to what extent.

BrayRed

Thanks lads, have a hotel on free cancellation anyway.
Haven't gone near flights yet, waiting to see if I get a ticket first, on 1 credit myself.
If I pick one up next week then I'll more than likely fly to Madrid and train down.

Will end up solo for this trip if I get a ticket, nobody else on low credits that I know of is making the trip on short notice

Last edited:

Sounds of the Aquarium

Yeah it's building - just don't think this will be that popular with the occasional euro away crowd.
i love seville so cant wait. just trying to get it past the missus at the moment. i had to leave the Barcelona game at half time last week to have a row with her so its not looking good :lol: :lol:

BrayRed

there are now 7,015 people with 1 credit or better
Getting ahead of myself I know but if we reached the final, does it go to European credits first for season ticket holders, members etc as with every other euro away or is it straight to ballot for ST holders only ?

Might be a silly question I know, but just getting onto the Euro away ladder as work circumstances mean I can start to make aways

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
i love seville so cant wait. just trying to get it past the missus at the moment. i had to leave the Barcelona game at half time last week to have a row with her so its not looking good :lol: :lol:
Great city, but not a long turnaround between fixtures + clearly not as saucy a pull as Barcelona.

xtal191

Probably a stupid question, I dont have a membership for this season but if I buy the 23/24 today one will I be able to get tickets for this season?

Evans999

Getting ahead of myself I know but if we reached the final, does it go to European credits first for season ticket holders, members etc as with every other euro away or is it straight to ballot for ST holders only ?

Might be a silly question I know, but just getting onto the Euro away ladder as work circumstances mean I can start to make aways
Finals are completely separate and ST holders will be given first priority. If it's a popular location (like Budapest) don't get your hopes up.

JonSlu

For Stockholm, the criteria for the ballot was as follows:
  • Season Ticket Holders who have purchased all home cup games this season AND applied for/attended at least 1 European away game since the start of the 2015/16 season
  • Executive Club Members who have applied for/attended at least 1 European away game since the start of the 2015/16 season
In those days, you got a credit just for applying for a European away but got an extra credit if you were successful and collected the ticket. I had enough credits so got in the initial ballot but don't know how any further tickets were sold ie. if members with credits got priority over season ticket holders with none but looking at Gdansk it seems like they didn't:

"There will be a small number of tickets available to Season Ticket holders and Executive Club Members which will be allocated based on European away game credits gained over the past 3 seasons with fans in attendance (2017/18, 2018/19 & 2019/20). Based on potential travel restrictions, if any tickets remain, we will allocate these to Official Members, again based on European away game credits gained."

philipos

Thanks lads, have a hotel on free cancellation anyway.
Haven't gone near flights yet, waiting to see if I get a ticket first, on 1 credit myself.
If I pick one up next week then I'll more than likely fly to Madrid and train down.

Will end up solo for this trip if I get a ticket, nobody else on low credits that I know of is making the trip on short notice
Good luck re flights - prices are silly. I’ve got 6 credits but refuse to pay £400 for flights so won’t be going. I had flights lined up on EasyJet as soon as the draw was made but the website froze and then the prices shot up in no time.

Ober tan

Good luck re flights - prices are silly. I’ve got 6 credits but refuse to pay £400 for flights so won’t be going. I had flights lined up on EasyJet as soon as the draw was made but the website froze and then the prices shot up in no time.
Flights are a joke, I booked direct to Malaga the second the draw was made got it for £40 through Trip. They ‘failed to issue ticket’ and offered me alternatives which they’d cover. Tried getting me on a 6am connecting flight so I chose the £500 one via Amsterdam :lol:

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
For the betis game at home, will it go to general sale? I know there is a few tickets going out on the website at 12pm on Friday, if I can’t get one, I’ve got a membership if anyone has a spare ticket
There are loads on sale now on the website. I've learned to ignore these announcements and just check a few times a day if I'm a after a certain fixture

Quite a few areas on sale at the min.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Anyone want a ticket for tomorrow? £20 n2402 safe standing.

Edit: Sold

Last edited:

mossymufc

Anyone confirm is the last league game of the season nailed on to be Sunday May 28th? I assume yes based on previous seasons and all game kicking off at the same time.

GregM40

Got a pair for West Ham tomorrow, W105, FV (£72 for the pair). Members only please.

SOLD

Last edited:

JB7

Anyone confirm is the last league game of the season nailed on to be Sunday May 28th? I assume yes based on previous seasons and all game kicking off at the same time.
Yes mate, 16:30 kick off.

BrayRed

For Stockholm, the criteria for the ballot was as follows:
  • Season Ticket Holders who have purchased all home cup games this season AND applied for/attended at least 1 European away game since the start of the 2015/16 season
  • Executive Club Members who have applied for/attended at least 1 European away game since the start of the 2015/16 season
In those days, you got a credit just for applying for a European away but got an extra credit if you were successful and collected the ticket. I had enough credits so got in the initial ballot but don't know how any further tickets were sold ie. if members with credits got priority over season ticket holders with none but looking at Gdansk it seems like they didn't:

"There will be a small number of tickets available to Season Ticket holders and Executive Club Members which will be allocated based on European away game credits gained over the past 3 seasons with fans in attendance (2017/18, 2018/19 & 2019/20). Based on potential travel restrictions, if any tickets remain, we will allocate these to Official Members, again based on European away game credits gained."
Thanks for that , limited still to daily posts so couldn't reply yesterday.

Gdansk was limited to 2k with covid so it does look like members with European away credits get priority ahead ST holders with none.

"Tickets allocated based on European away game credits"

TheRedDevil2019

Pair for West Ham still available for tonight. Happy to take just £35 for the two.

Cheers

Last edited:

Vijaylondon

Does anyone have tickets available for the Everton game? Need x2 please if possible.

Jordi

Two in the safe standing for West Ham tonight. £40 for the pair, must have membership. DM me.

Jordan_mufc

Looking for 2 x tickets to Everton in April if anyone isn't able to make. I have memberships to make the transfer.

Thanks