All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ober tan

Good job there’s no replays from this round onwards. We still don’t have a midweek free til after the QF. Anyone know when Brighton away will be rescheduled for?

Steelered

Does anyone have a spare Brentford ticket for April? I have a membership for ticket transfer

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Does anyone have a spare Brentford ticket for April? I have a membership for ticket transfer
I have a spare. Bought it on my membership so not sure if can be forwarded or if that is just for season ticket holders?

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Looking for two tickets for the Southampton game. Taking my 6 year old (both members) so ideally needs to be in section where not standing for the game so she can see what's going on.

BrayRed

Of all the available fixtures we get that. Been a disaster this year.
Mates have cup STs and they thought between all the competitions they might get a few games, mostly Europe but never expected anything like this.

Mental run of cup draws

Rooney24

How easy is it generally to get two seats together when United do these ticket drops?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
How easy is it generally to get two seats together when United do these ticket drops?
Much harder than just picking up a pair on here if it's not a high profile game. You get thousands going for them.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Just got in the queue. 26,000 something in line. FFS.
Same. Not sure what feedback they got to do another one of these but I've never been successful and it wastes hours waiting to get into the website only to find there is nothing left.

Delighted I have my season ticket back next season so I don't have to go through all this nonsense for a Southampton home ticket.

Rooney24

30k, & 42k for me :( - good luck. I managed to get Barca tickets being 36k in the queue.
My only hope is its multiple matches on sale so fingers crossed there is something and not all 26,000 are after the same match. Saying that Im after a pair together so not hopeful.

My only hope is its multiple matches on sale so fingers crossed there is something and not all 26,000 are after the same match. Saying that Im after a pair together so not hopeful.
Problem is, once in, people can buy for multiple matches.
Better would be a drop at 09:30, 11:30, 13:30 etc for each game so that the same members can’t gobble up every match.

BrayRed

Maybe not 11:30, keep it free at midday today please :D
Sure you've all weekend to get that sorted :lol:

Have to wait until Monday to see where I stand & then see if I can sort something reasonable to get to seville at a weeks notice. Where there's a will there's a way fingers crossed.

I'm Ireland based and with St Patrick's day & Bank holiday flights are probably worse than going from Manchester

MrDP1

Hi looking for a pair vs Southampton - West Lower or TRA ideally.

Let me know if anyone can help.

Thanks

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Just in and kicked out once trying to get Southampton tickets, same old, although looked like only singles left anyway.

If anyone has two for Southampton please let me know, looking to take my 6 year old and both members.

Steelered

Just in and kicked out once trying to get Southampton tickets, same old, although looked like only singles left anyway.

If anyone has two for Southampton please let me know, looking to take my 6 year old and both members.
Some will appear on here in the next few days pal, you'll get one

Okey

Same here. This ticket release thing working for me.
If anyone has a couple for the FA Cup game (likely Sunday 19th), I'd happily take them please. Or Single in the East stand.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The bizarre thing is the majority of those games will have loads of spares knocking about. But doing it likes this just causes stress for people who aren't ticket savvy/on forums etc.

Rooney24

Same story here. It's a bit of a joke how united do this.

So if anyone has a pair for Villa on 30th April Id be interested. And not to sound like a twat but Id need to know sooner than later with organising flights etc....