All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

DromiskinRed

I refreshed page for a few minutes this morning and they popped up.

Annoying but does work.

F5 is your friend on the laptop.
Thanks I’ll give it a try, I’m in Ireland so just need to try get tickets as early as possible so flights aren’t €500.

Cans&Bans

Got are tickets when they first went on sale, also got Bolton and Salford to come! Did Bolton last season was Absolutely Baltic
Bolton was a cracking end - probably more United there than Bolton. Done a w of these over the years and it's always a good craic

Ludens the Red

how do they get so many tickets? I understand one or two going via touts for £500+, but seems like there are hundreds ending up with tourists.
Easy. For london aways Club gives loads of the players families tickets and you’d imagine subsequently those wil be used by them or sold for a profit. Probably also give a fair few to exec members who again will look to maximise profit or go and they’re hardly the most vocal group.

Rooney108

Looking for a single or a pair for Brighton for a mate, has membership. Can return the favour with my 2 season tickets for other games during the season, any help appreciated!

Robbo*

Easy. For london aways Club gives loads of the players families tickets and you’d imagine subsequently those wil be used by them or sold for a profit. Probably also give a fair few to exec members who again will look to maximise profit or go and they’re hardly the most vocal group.
that must only be a hundred or so of three thousand. I was in front of some of Bissaka’s family at Brentford away the first time and they were decent to be fair.

anyway, am still in need of one for arsenal if anyone comes across anything.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Execs get a small percentage of the overall allocation. Biggest problem is the amount people can make selling to a tourist. The club only seem to care about touting at OT, and aside from one or two checks at away games in recent years, it's become a real problem.

Away ends have been poor for a long time now.

Ludens the Red

Execs get a small percentage of the overall allocation. Biggest problem is the amount people can make selling to a tourist. The club only seem to care about touting at OT, and aside from one or two checks at away games in recent years, it's become a real problem.

I think for certain games that increases tbh. Yes I’m being speculative but it’s the vibe I get. United ticketing department are crooked as feck imo. That is obvious when you repeatedly see package deals for games with entire sections of the east stand sold off online and can’t get any ticket off the actual United site. There’s a lot of people making money off United tickets internally and externally at the club. Club don’t give a shit though as long as the tickets go.
I used to do all the aways back in the day and yeah the London games were always the worse and always the games where there were so many un recognisables in our end.

that must only be a hundred or so of three thousand. I was in front of some of Bissaka’s family at Brentford away the first time and they were decent to be fair.

anyway, am still in need of one for arsenal if anyone comes across anything.
I think more, when you consider how many make up a match day squad…

Ober tan

Club comps got a much bigger percentage yesterday. Shite end as has been the case for most games since covid.

M27-RED

Cup Aways Games Are always decent so are euro aways,remember cup games like Barnsley, Derby, Arsenal, Forest All Were top Atmospheres

hp88

Cup Aways Games Are always decent so are euro aways,remember cup games like Barnsley, Derby, Arsenal, Forest All Were top Atmospheres
Derby away on a Friday night a few years ago was quality, bigger allocation certainly helps as well.

Decade long lurker

Hi lads/ladies!! Just looking for some help. Has anyone here ever transferred an adult ticket to a child member? If so. Were there any issues with it?

daveoliver91

Do you guys know if the tram (let's say from East Didsbury to Trafford Bar) will work on Saturday 26th of August when we face Forest? I've heard some strikes but not sure if the trams will be affected?

Cans&Bans

Embarrassing away end yesterday.
It was dreadful but it's weird because it was bouncing pre game on the concourse. Thought we were in for a good time.

If we're being honest though, our away support has been pretty shit for a while now. We all know Arsenal will be gash - I have zero expectations for that one.
Tonight at Stockport should be good fun

The game which will confirm or deny the death of our away support will be Burnley - Saturday night 8pm kick off. If it's dead for that game, may as well give up

Ober tan

It was dreadful but it's weird because it was bouncing pre game on the concourse. Thought we were in for a good time.

If we're being honest though, our away support has been pretty shit for a while now. We all know Arsenal will be gash - I have zero expectations for that one.
Tonight at Stockport should be good fun

The game which will confirm or deny the death of our away support will be Burnley - Saturday night 8pm kick off. If it's dead for that game, may as well give up
Lesser games like that with a late kick off seemed to be the best ones last year (Leicester, Forest) so hopefully it’s not dead. Arsenal is already a write off like you say.

M27-RED

Lesser games like that with a late kick off seemed to be the best ones last year (Leicester, Forest) so hopefully it’s not dead. Arsenal is already a write off like you say.
Got Arsenal In The Ballot, Think Its The Worst London Away For Corporates. Went Arsenal Away Last Season And Had 2 American Women next to me who Thought Mourinho Was Still The Manager :lol:

HarryS

Anyone want a single next to me for Forest? E336, don't need to be a member.

graphixant

Anyone looking for a ticket for forest? I can’t make it and have a single N3405? Only looking for face value? DM me.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I can't make the game on Saturday now - W204 so lower tier Stretford end - happy to sell at FV to a member.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Saw they've added the champions league games in as TBC, but zero tickets around.
Were there loads and they've been cleaned out already? Or is this literally a place holder for now?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Loads came out for forest this afternoon but I was too slow to get mine locked in.

As always, if any pairs pop up last min get in touch. We're members.

BrayRed

Saw they've added the champions league games in as TBC, but zero tickets around.
Were there loads and they've been cleaned out already? Or is this literally a place holder for now?
It'll be ballots for champions league tickets.

Games have been up on the site for a while selling hospitality

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It'll be ballots for champions league tickets.

Games have been up on the site for a while selling hospitality
Surely not? When we draw some minnow, there's normally about 50% of the ground to choose from and another 40% from posters with (often numerous) season tickets trying desperately to bin them.:lol:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Surely not? When we draw some minnow, there's normally about 50% of the ground to choose from and another 40% from posters with (often numerous) season tickets trying desperately to bin them.:lol:
They weren't ballots last time, they just came out as normal - though you had to buy the ticket without knowing the opposition as they came out before the draw.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
They weren't ballots last time, they just came out as normal - though you had to buy the ticket without knowing the opposition as they came out before the draw.
Yep- even post draw tickets were pretty easy though.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
F*cking train strikes.

Single for Forest, n2402 safe standing. £40 FV.

BrayRed

Ballots this year for the inital sale, as per an email sent the other day

"Tickets will be made available exclusively to Official Members - note, due to anticipated demand for our UEFA Champions League games, our initial release of tickets will be allocated via a Members ballot and application details will be confirmed once the draw has taken place."