All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Big Andy

Bloke
Ok, strange one, but I’m after 2 child membership/ST numbers and a 65+ membership/ST number so I can take my kids and my dad on the stadium tour without it costing me the earth. Anyone willing to allow me to add them as a friend on the United website so I can use the numbers to get a 50% discount?

happy to delete afterwards.

PM me if you’d like to help me out. Won’t cost or affect you in any way

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Ok, strange one, but I’m after 2 child membership/ST numbers and a 65+ membership/ST number so I can take my kids and my dad on the stadium tour without it costing me the earth. Anyone willing to allow me to add them as a friend on the United website so I can use the numbers to get a 50% discount?

Will happily vouch for Andy for what it's worth on the above.

Can't help though soz!

K Stand Knut

PM me if you’d like to help me out. Won’t cost or affect you in any way
Happy for you to use my ST number but let me speak to my mate who does the tours and see if he can help

Rooney108

Anyone looking for a pair together for Villa in N3408? Club look like they're struggling to shift tickets, but doesn't seem to be too many seated together. FV, PM me if interested

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
After a pair for villa if anyone has spares

Newton

What’s the chances of picking up two for forest? My lad (who’s 12) has only ever been to home games and is dying to get to an away. Not holding out much hope but it’s worth a quick post in here if nothing else!

Steelered

Does anyone have 2 spare West ham or spurs tickets? Both me and my mate have a membership for ticket transfer

P0GBA

Does anyone know why we don't have a fixture on the weekend of 20th January? Looks like there are other Premier League games that weekend.

K Stand Knut

Does anyone know why we don't have a fixture on the weekend of 20th January? Looks like there are other Premier League games that weekend.
The British version of the winter break?? Doesn’t each team get one weekend off in January but it alternates each week so the junkies still get their fix because we can’t possibly live without a week of Premier League football.

Either that, or they don’t pencil in PL games for the planned weekend of the 4th round of the FA Cup

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
£180 for hospitality at Wigan on sale to members via United website.

Away end ticket

Robin

£180 for hospitality at Wigan on sale to members via United website.

Away end ticket
So basically it’s the same as my seat that I have paid £30 for with a 2 course meal thrown in, no drinks as it’s a paid bar, talk about getting mugged off

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
So basically it’s the same as my seat that I have paid £30 for with a 2 course meal thrown in, no drinks as it’s a paid bar, talk about getting mugged off
Not quite the levels of a 2 course meal, a buffet and kicked out the ground at full time.

Red00012

Anyone get a spurs ticket for the release this morning ?
I logged in at 9.45 and it said site under maintenance :rolleyes:

robinrooney

Anyone get a spurs ticket for the release this morning ?
I logged in at 9.45 and it said site under maintenance :rolleyes:
That's because they released a couple of hundred tickets for Wigan away for the ST holders that were originally chubbed. Probably couldn't sell the rip off VIP tickets

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Looking for a single (or pair) for Spurs if anyone has anything. Have memberships

SNoor

Looking for a single ticket for Spurs, if anyone has anything...thanks.

corno_mufc

Odd singles for Spurs and West Ham are appearing - it is worth refreshing if you have time to sit on the site.

Just got a WH - and in the receipt, it says it has come from a ST holder who has returned it.

Tickets I keep seeing are £49-56 range, in various spots of the ground - but they are snapped up quick.

Mickson

Odd singles for Spurs and West Ham are appearing - it is worth refreshing if you have time to sit on the site.

Just got a WH - and in the receipt, it says it has come from a ST holder who has returned it.

Tickets I keep seeing are £49-56 range, in various spots of the ground - but they are snapped up quick.
Looking for a single (or pair) for Spurs if anyone has anything. Have memberships
Need a pair for Spurs. Have memberships. Thanks
Looking for a single ticket for Spurs, if anyone has anything...thanks.
Yeah, I can see tickets on the website.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Might have a spare for Spurs. Members only, face value £40.