g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All Time Premier League Fantasy Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Are we still playing today ( @Skizzo and I). I thought it was Thursday and haven't drawn up anything. Will only be able to send it by today evening at the earliest.

Skizzo

Are we still playing today ( @Skizzo and I). I thought it was Thursday and haven't drawn up anything. Will only be able to send it by today evening at the earliest.
MJJ/Crappy vs Stobzilla will start soon
Put it up Thursday. No point waiting 3 days in between matches, and weekends will be slow anyway due to United matches, people being busy etc.

Skizzo

Isn't @Skizzo running this draft? Did he again trick someone into becoming his slave and doing all the work for him? I feel for you, mate.
He is too slow. I don't have patience
GS doesn't even have the patience to have one game every day.

I'm out of the country visiting family so don't have a way to put the matches up right now. I even have @Pat_Mustard doing all our write ups in the mean time :D

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Having the week from hell here. Managed to get a writeup off there to green smiley, fecking 3 times i had Dan Petrescu in the graphic instead of Roland Nilsson.

Have a deadline in work tomorrow but hopefully doesn't keep me too late from participating.

Oh and good luck Diarm!

Status
Not open for further replies.