Alternative MUFC Commentary

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Has he deleted stuff from his page? It all just seems to be old comms videos now. :nervous:
The guy doesn’t deserve the shit he gets just for providing a bit of entertainment to other fans, and he entitled to his opinion- which I happen to agree with!

RedDevilQuebecois

What’s happened? Can’t see the embedded post.
He basically stood firm against the idea of you-know-who making his back in the team after nearly 2 years of no football because of criminal investigations. A large bunch of assholes chose to block Alternative MUFC in protest because they are so desperate to give that player another chance immediately. By the way, he reminded that those are the same "fans" who called Maguire's head for 2 years.

Notice that I will not even call that player by his name anymore. He is considered HARAM in my books.

Last edited:

Swedish_Plumber

He basically stood firm against the idea of you-know-who making his back in the team after nearly 2 years of no football because of criminal investigations. A large bunch of assholes chose to block Alternative MUFC in protest because they are so desperate to give that player another chance immediately. By the way, he reminded that those are the same "fans" who called Maguire 's head for 2 years.

Notice that I will not even call that player by his name anymore. He is considered HARAM in my books.
Twitter is a cesspit. He’s better off, as others have said, finding a new platform. His stuff is great and if morons wanna ruin his creativity then it’s on them not him. They’re only showing to the world how misogynistic they are.

RedDevilQuebecois

Twitter is a cesspit. He’s better off, as others have said, finding a new platform. His stuff is great and if morons wanna ruin his creativity then it’s on them not him. They’re only showing to the world how misogynistic they are.
I agree. Misogynistic people are the very worst human beings I can find on this earth.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
been taken down, any mirrors naw?
Nah. Unfortunately not, none that I can see.

He has a shadow account but that doesn't have anything recent on it.

I'll be diligent in posting them on here as I am typically working when his videos drop & I can take the time to post them on here. feck work.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I quite like that one. The Titanic music was on point for that goal as well :lol:

CtRafidah

The lads back at alternative need to do some bit on the yanks and SJR nonsense of paying to be an employee. haha that would be good. At least would keep us entertain in the forthcoming years and years of nonsense and failures thats coming.

Rightnr

Fitting edit to honour Sir Bobby. Especially the Dalot goal.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The lads back at alternative need to do some bit on the yanks and Sir James Arthur Ratcliffe FIChemE nonsense of paying to be an employee. haha that would be good. At least would keep us entertain in the forthcoming years and years of nonsense and failures thats coming.
Erm, ok

Rightnr

He really needed some creativity to stretch the 'highlights' to 3:30 :lol: