Alvaro Morata

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Does anyone else remember when it looked like we were certain to signed him so he dyed his hair red cos he was all excited and then we binned him off and bought Lukaku?

Poor Alvaro. I hope he still has the dye handy, I think he's gonna need it.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Don’t buy him. Loan him like Juventus did every time they wanted him

saivet

Shite finisher but I think he's an alright striker. Far from happy with signing him but don't think he's as bad as people make out. I've tended to think his all round play is good and he's a hard worker. Doesn't have the pace of Welbeck but the sort of player I think can cause problems without being a real threat himself. Not high praise but it has its uses.

Gandalf

That is a genuinely mental fee at this point. I don't hate the idea of Morata but they were trying to sell him to Juve in the summer and no way were they asking for a fee in that range from them. They really need him out of the door, I would prefer a loan but if we were buying I think the 8M offered for Arnautovic sounds fair.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Had a wiki-up. He's never been a goal machine, has he?
He's a pretty mediocre (at best) finisher, but provided something like a goal or assist every 130 mins last season. Not fantastic, not terrible. His allround game is great, though

C'est Moi Cantona

Of all the washed up, clubs can't wait to get rid of, not trained on, bad egg, sort of players that we have opened the door to been linked to, then Morata is probably the one I'd be least depressed about us signing.

Chief123

I’d take him just to bolster our striker options. He will offer some kind of depth at least. We can’t be going into games with Eriksen as false 9. I know he’s been a meme at times but he’s better than he showed at Chelsea.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Morata wouldn't be bounced around annually like it's a tradition if he was that better
Memphis has been at Lyon and now Barca are desperate to get rid. It’s hardly a positive in the Memphis column.

The less shitter option is Morata. Neither are great.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Morata wouldn't be bounced around annually like it's a tradition if he was that better
Yeah, playing for Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus and A.Madrid proves that he's poor eh!?

Rolaholic

Memphis has been at Lyon and now Barca are desperate to get rid. It’s hardly a positive in the Memphis column.

The less shitter option is Morata. Neither are great.
Barcelona bought 3 strikers in the past 6 months, they need to get rid of wages.

He was still their top scorer and is actually being chased after by the club Morata has played for the past 2 seasons and aren't in for his permanent signature this summer.

I don't believe that Morata is better at all.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Apparently.

Of the strikers available heshould rightly be choice #1

Brilliant player
Indeed.

He is a very good player.

His international record is very good also,

Rolaholic

Yeah, playing for Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus and A.Madrid proves that he's poor eh!?
Why didn't any of those clubs sign him up for more than a year at a time?

If he was as good as you think he'd have found a real home years ago