6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Not in squad. Really annoying we got Liverpool so early.

One cause we can't play the younger lads and two because we will be forced to play the first team and even then have a good chance of being out of our third cup competition.

Imagine getting Pep/City cup draws for a change.

croadyman

Not in squad. Really annoying we got Liverpool so early.

One cause we can't play the younger lads and two because we will be forced to play the first team and even then have a good chance of being out of our third cup competition.

Imagine getting Pep/City cup draws for a change.
Yeah I think if we had a more favourable draw then Ole would have felt more confident about putting him in the squad

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
No. He has been snuck through the back entrance of the hotel to throw off Klopper's plans. Our secret stealth weapon.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
No. He has been snuck through the back entrance of the hotel to throw off Klopper's plans. Our secret stealth weapon.
He's living at the Lowry hotel if I'm not mistaken so wouldn't have to travel anywhere. The squad is coming to him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I also think people are getting too carried away with the potential of the player and it's important we post responsibly and not build him up too much only to be dissapointed.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I also think people are getting too carried away with the potential of the player and it's important we post responsibly and not build him up too much only to be dissapointed.

too late for that, I'm hanging my hopes on him being the ace in the pack that fires us to the title, after all the Oppo know nothing about him

Adnan

Talent Spotter
too late for that, I'm hanging my hopes on him being the ace in the pack that fires us to the title, after all the Oppo know nothing about him
I was only kidding. I think it's fine to have high hopes for him due to his potential. Hopefully he settles in quickly and gives us a threat on the right which would instantly make him our best player on that side of the pitch, as things stand.

Gerald G

People are getting so carried away by someone that hasn't played 90 minutes in senior football... I'm actually quite shocked by this hype. Everyone really needs to chill out a bit.

Hoof the ball

People are getting so carried away by someone that hasn't played 90 minutes in senior football... I'm actually quite shocked by this hype. Everyone really needs to chill out a bit.
No, buddy. You need to chill out. Who do you think you are coming in here snatching the kool-aid from our hands? If your name is even Gerald........

sglowrider

He's living at the Lowry hotel if I'm not mistaken so wouldn't have to travel anywhere. The squad is coming to him.
King Diallo!

But the haters on matchday threaders will accuse him of the arrogant 18.y.o waster player in United's history, just you wait.

sglowrider

Ye of little faith! I have taken an additional mortgage for a bet that he will win the Ballon D'or before he is 21.

(The initial mortgage was for a similar bet was for Bellion winning. Still holding up hope.)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Aye. Reminds me when we signed the best teenage RB in Europe aka Dalot... lets wait to see how Diallo does in the first team before hyping the poor lad.

Glorio

Aye. Reminds me when we signed the best teenage RB in Europe aka Dalot... lets wait to see how Diallo does in the first team before hyping the poor lad.
Why do you have to be such a bore?

If anything we're severely disrespecting him. Surely you've already seen the impact of his expert guidance on Rashford's and Greenwood's performances on the flanks vs Liverpool?

He's done one better than Bruno, he's actually coaching the wide players into world class performers. According to sources, he's told Ole he needs decent competition to keep motivated and took it upon himself to elevate his competition by improving them himself. If that doesn't excite you, I don't know what will.

Who knows what destruction he'll wreak when he dons the jersey himself?

Ok - even for a fake ultra exaggerated hype job, I'm fairly certain I've gone overboard!

Last edited:
That was a shooting drill where everyone was scoring. In fact, if I recall correctly, Martial looked lethal - doesn't necessarily translate
agreed. Doesn’t mean anything. That’s not me saying he’s not a talent - but that clip is irrelevant in being able to appraise him.

Vaibhav Raj

You must be so parties at fun.

Bwuk

I think he’ll be on the bench v Sheffield.

Sheffield supposedly missing 9 players. You’d hope we’d have this won in the first 70 mins the give him some time off the bench.

hungrywing

The committee has already given it to him. But they are concerned by the Messi-Ultras. So they will keep it for 2022.
Not to mention the strong rumors coming out that Diallo demurely declined the award, citing that he was not interested in, nor was he sent to us for, earthly rewards.

sglowrider

Not to mention the strong rumors coming out that Diallo demurely declined the award, citing that he was not interested in, nor was he sent to us for, earthly rewards.
Such a mature, modest, sensitive young lad. I hear he also writes poems in his spare time. Rumours have it that he has published a series of books of his most insightful poems and maybe up for the Pultizer 2021.
He has also said in a separate interview that he will want to enter medical school (when he retires from footie at 23 with two Ballon d' Ors in his pocket.) His lifetime ambition is to join Médecins Sans Frontières especially in their emergency efforts at Bora-Bora.

Amad Diallo, CBE... his journey starts at Sheffield United today.

hungrywing

Such a mature, modest, sensitive young lad. I hear he also writes poems in his spare time. Rumours have it that he has published a series of books of his most insightful poems and maybe up for the Pultizer 2021.
He has also said in a separate interview that he will want to enter medical school (when he retires from footie at 23 with two Ballon d' Ors in his pocket.) His lifetime ambition is to join Médecins Sans Frontières especially in their emergency efforts at Bora-Bora.

Amad Diallo, CBE... his journey starts at Sheffield United today.
Who are you who are so wise in the scriptures. I love the part where Woodward tries to bump him up to 300k/w and then, later on, when Diallo makes his medical school plans public, tries to sell him for 180m and then together with Bruno the Baptist - who had also declined multiple salary increase - he chases Woodward and Judge out of the temple.

sglowrider

Who are you who are so wise in the scriptures. I love the part where Woodward tries to bump him up to 300k/w and then, later on, when Diallo makes his medical school plans public, tries to sell him for 180m and then together with Bruno the Baptist - who had also declined multiple salary increase - he chases Woodward and Judge out of the temple.
For the love of the game.

Olecurls99

:lol:
All hail Diallo.
For we are not worthy to witness his last 15 minutes against Sheffield.

Mcking

Solskjaer's 'management' basically consists of keeping the player away from the team until he can't keep him away from the team anymore.

More underwhelming performances from our forwards, and Diallo will magically become ready to play.

Idxomer

Solskjaer's 'management' basically consists of keeping the player away from the team until he can't keep him away from the team anymore.

More underwhelming performances from our forwards, and Diallo will magically become ready to play.
This is spot on. The same happened last year when he couldn't take the shit displays from James anymore.

Godfather

Couldn't have done any worse than Rahsford or Martial. And it's not like their shit performance came as a surprise. Baffling to not even put him on the bench

Womp

idiot
Just play him. Rashford and Martial both need a break or something, both look like they severely lack energy. Also, we can hope that he comes in, is a new entity so we get a bounce, which gets us some results ala Greenwood and Bruno.

Status
Not open for further replies.