Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainoldo

im glad some posters have still found shit to bash the manager with. :lol:
The day we stop being insecure of mentioning the managers name the better.

I literally could have said David Moyes and you would of had nothing to say.

Take away the managers name am I wrong in his thought process?

The day we stop being insecure of mentioning the managers name the better.

I literally could have said David Moyes and you would of had nothing to say.

Take away the managers name am I wrong in his thought process?
really don’t get the jist of your post. I use the manager, OGS and Ole interchangeably. From day 1 I’ve been behind him.

Mainoldo

really don’t get the jist of your post. I use the manager, OGS and Ole interchangeably. From day 1 I’ve been behind him.
I’m saying you wouldn’t have a bloody problem with my post if I didn’t mention OGS. Your in your feelings because me describing how the manager operates automatically come across as me having a go.

If he wore a tracksuit every game and I said here come OGS in his tracksuit you’d probably kick off.

I’m saying you wouldn’t have a bloody problem with my post if I didn’t mention OGS. Your in your feelings because me describing how the manager operates automatically come across as me having a go.

If he wore a tracksuit every game and I said here come OGS in his tracksuit you’d probably kick off.
what about if he was wearing a dress? I’m not sure anyone cares about what he wears!

anyway, I think this is two people having two different conversations with each other. So let’s leave whatever this was, right here.

Hughes35

Well Ole has won a league, maybe even 2 I can't remember. Not that it necessarily matters as it's about how good you are not whether you've done it before but still, you shouldn't make daft statements.
He won 6!!

croadyman

Saw something on the MEN page about Ole will decide tomorrow whether he in is the squad for Everton on Sat or gets another start for the U23's against Blackburn on Fri instead

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Saw something on the MEN page about Ole will decide tomorrow whether he in is the squad for Everton on Sat or gets another start for the U23's against Blackburn on Fri instead
MEN conjecture as usual. He will play the U23s on Friday as he’ll get match fitness. Better than sitting on the bench at this stage

Glorio

He won 6!!
Edit:
Not to deviate, was 2, but the club he worked for were not always deemed favourites, so it's not like a Bayern/PSG situation. People tend to overlook that

Last edited:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ole said this in the presser about making a decision on Thursday regarding Diallo.

essao

MEN conjecture as usual. He will play the U23s on Friday as he’ll get match fitness. Better than sitting on the bench at this stage
The only issue with playing too much in the u23's is getting injuries. The standard of refereeing is not that great.

Last edited:

Inigo Montoya

The only issue with playing too much in the u23's is getting injuries. The standard of refereeing is not that great.
Yes it's appalling but it's the same for all really. And he could get hurt in the 1st team , look at the challenge by the Southampton lad!:eek:

I can't see it being long before he's in the squad

Hughes35

He only won 2 with Molde, nobody was talking about his playing career although it can't have hurt to have won stuff as a player.
My mistake. Just thought we were talking about Premier League for some reason.

Kajus

We shall see. It’s not like Ole skips pecking orders. He has Mata and James ahead of him. Not to mention Rashford and Greenwood. Then in the big games probably Pogba. Good luck to the kid.
Tuesday must have been so hard for you, seeing United win 9-0 with the P.E. teacher

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
No conjecture, this was a direct quote from the press conference.

Brightonian

Greenwood is playing well, so there's no urgency to include Amad asap. The muppets may want to see their new toy but it's much better for him not to be rushed in. A lot of top-level professional coaches are involved in assessing when he is ready. Trust them.

Grande

On paper it should have been a tough game as should Everton. Who knows? My feeling is that Ole will be cautious and give him minutes against West Ham
Ironically, the good stuff shown by Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and James vs Southampton may make it easier and more difficult for Diallo to get a spot on the bench. It’s harsh to omit from the squad a player like James when he has just scored and the team scored five in thirty mins with him on the pitch. At the same time, it’s easier to take the risk when not every previous result points towards any match being a tooth and nail contest.

If he does well on Friday, I think you may well be right.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ironically, the good stuff shown by Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and James vs Southampton may make it easier and more difficult for Diallo to get a spot on the bench. It’s harsh to omit from the squad a player like James when he has just scored and the team scored five in thirty mins with him on the pitch. At the same time, it’s easier to take the risk when not every previous result points towards any match being a tooth and nail contest.

If he does well on Friday, I think you may well be right.
"The good stuff" against a team down to 10 and 9 men, deflated after the first sending off.........hmmm.

I'd give Diallo a taste sooner rather than later.

Inigo Montoya

"The good stuff" against a team down to 10 and 9 men, deflated after the first sending off.........hmmm.

Up against Digne in his first game? It’s not attacking that flank that concerns me, it’s Digne’s ability in attack. Needs someone with a bit of experience I’d say, albeit Greenwood is only a year older.

lex talionis

Greenwood needs minutes too to regain his form from last season. Let’s not rush Diallo in.

Grande

You, who know Diallo in and out, and can predict that he will make a har trick on his debut regardless of wether the opposition is Man City or Bristol City, would, if you were hired as manager of MUFC in place of that PE teacher, have started Diallo against Watford or Liverpool, no doubt.

The PE teacher who mysteriously got your job did for some reason unbeknownst to me opt for not doing that. Probably because he is a PE teacher.

I have only read peoole I don’t know say things I couldn’t verify about Diallo, and seen some highlights from some underage games, so I would have no idea. Hence I’m basically guessing what a PE teacher would do. I’m guessing he would be more confident in his artacking players after watching his team score an unprecedented number of goals against ten men, than he was after watching them fail to score more than one goal in the two previous matches. You maybe wouldn’t, based onyour own experience that every single time you have played against ten men, you have scored a goal on average every ten minutes. Lacking that experience, I thought 9-0 was quite nifty.

Disclaimer: This message may contain hyperbole and irony.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I imagine he'll be playing against Blackburn U23s tomorrow.

Another strong performance will be grand.

Mainoldo

Tuesday must have been so hard for you, seeing United win 9-0 with the P.E. teacher
That’s as stupid as people being upset that Martial scored because he’s black.

That’s how idiotic your posts sounds.

laughtersassassin

Looks like he is playing in the U23s today.

I get why but all things considered the club did a terrible job at improving the team for this season. Cavani the only new starter in a team that had lots to improve upon.

We have to get better and recruitment.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Looks like he is playing in the U23s today.

I get why but all things considered the club did a terrible job at improving the team for this season. Cavani the only new starter in a team that had lots to improve upon.

We have to get better and recruitment.
Yeah it's mostly been the regulars who have improved.

Then again, how many were signed to be starters?

Telles was always going to be rotation, Cavani likewise, not sure what VDB was intended to be but it hadn't worked out those far and then Pellestri and Diallo were for the future.

I think Sancho and/or Grealish were the targets but they never came to fruition.

I still have doubts over whether the club truly want to push for the title or are just content to finish top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.