6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strats

He's been excellent so far. Could have got another goal with a great show with his right. Is he right or left footed?

Atalanta just scored.

Nicklas

He’s looking lively! Seems a rather smart player on the pitch with a good touch on him...

...based on my first five minutes watching him.

Gordon S

He's been excellent so far. Could have got another goal with a great show with his right. Is he right or left footed?

Atalanta just scored.
Pretty sure he is better with the left but he can surely use his right as well.

drmuji

He’s playing on the left? Looking good though yes?
He was playing as left forward. Not as a winger though. He was almost a striker. I like that, means that he is not a limited player. Pallistri is very very right footed. He can use two feet. I think we've found a gem

drmuji

In his defence he doesn't get any minutes to improve his decision making.
Absolutely true... which is very strange though. Cant understand the logic of him not playing. If he is good enough, until the time he is not joining us, they should be playing him as he would give them that width

Chief123

Looked very lively and dangerous. Should have scored when through but where the hell was VAR. the defender nearly ripped his shirt off him! If he went down he would have got a pen.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
He was playing as left forward. Not as a winger though. He was almost a striker. I like that, means that he is not a limited player. Pallistri is very very right footed. He can use two feet. I think we've found a gem
That sounds promising, just what we need, more valid options up front.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Good little cameo. BT pundits were pointing him out and saying that Atalanta didn't get him into the game enough but that was down to good defending by Midgetland

Inigo Montoya

Looked very lively and dangerous. Should have scored when through but where the hell was VAR. the defender nearly ripped his shirt off him! If he went down he would have got a pen.
He'll learn when he gets here. Bruno will have a quiet word...

Teja

Good little cameo. BT pundits were pointing him out and saying that Atalanta didn't get him into the game enough but that was down to good defending by Midgetland
Couple of instances where the fullback wasn't totally in sync with him as well. Still managed to create two key passes and almost had a goal in 10 mins.

Utdstar01

Absolutely true... which is very strange though. Cant understand the logic of him not playing. If he is good enough, until the time he is not joining us, they should be playing him as he would give them that width
This debate has been discussed about a million times in this thread already.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Seems to have played well and looked very lively from what I've read online. It's good to see him deployed as the LWF too and the versatility can only be a good thing for us in the short and long term.

Even though I haven't seen him play at first team level yet. It seems he might well be ready to play a role for us at first team level as a impact sub possibly.

Inigo Montoya

Seems to have played well and looked very lively from what I've read online. It's good to see him deployed as the LWF too and the versatility can only be a good thing for us in the short and long term.

Even though I haven't seen him play at first team level yet. It seems he might well be ready to play a role for us at first team level as a impact sub possibly.
I think so too. Waste if he plays in the junior teams. He could be a good option for the first team as you say. Especially with League and FA Cup games coming up

Idxomer

I think he did well to try to have an impact in a position where he looked a bit uncomfortable.

laughtersassassin

Not to put down Pellistri but I reckon Diallo is a good bit ahead in his development despite having less minutes at senior level.

drmuji

I think so too. Waste if he plays in the junior teams. He could be a good option for the first team as you say. Especially with League and FA Cup games coming up
He would surely need some time to adjust. If he is thrown straight at the deep end of the pool and doesn't perform, I would like to see this thread then. The lad is 18, not everyone is Ronaldo and he also was very inconsistent in first three years. Let him adjust, give him time... trust me he would turn out to be amazing

Inigo Montoya

Not to put down Pellistri but I reckon Diallo is a good bit ahead in his development despite having less minutes at senior level.
Think Amad has played with and against better players in a better league. Not putting down the Uruguyan league but in the highlights they looked like a bunch of hackers.

Inigo Montoya

He would surely need some time to adjust. If he is thrown straight at the deep end of the pool and doesn't perform, I would like to see this thread then. The lad is 18, not everyone is Ronaldo and he also was very inconsistent in first three years. Let him adjust, give him time... trust me he would turn out to be amazing
Of course he won't be thrown straight in at the deep end but it's pointless paying 30m+ for him then chuck him into the U23s. He'll need to acclimatise but he'll be training with the first team immediately

drmuji

Think Amad has played with and against better players in a better league. Not putting down the Uruguyan league but in the highlights they looked like a bunch of hackers.
Also Pallistri is very right footed. He has just shown how good he is with both feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.