View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Joel Miller

The touch and the finish were so good because it was honestly a crap pass from Garnacho

criticalanalysis

Did what we've known that he can do. Works hard, is composed on the ball, makes good decisions and today ended it all with that goal. Brilliant cameo.

Abraxas

Pleased for him, some nice touches as well.

A nonsense getting booked and sent off, ridiculous. I know it is the rule but still...ridiculous, rubbish rule if what materialises is players getting sent off for jubilation.

Gordon S

His first yellow was super harsh tbf. Pool cnuts were tryin to steal 10m on the freekick and Amad just stood in front. Poor by the ref.

Dannn411

In all the emotions he needs to think before he take of his shirt. He will learn. Hopefully. But that could have cost us.

Otherwise, great job. Love that running back and getting ball when Liverpool was on counterattack. .
Any player would have done it. Winner in an all time classic at the end of the game. No single head is calm in that moment. The yellow for shirt off rule is the idiotic thing here.

Reactions: Fortitude

AnotherLondonManc

Glad to see him get a goal.
I thought it was a gone chance as the pass went wider than expected but he managed to squeeze one in.
The red card was kinda foolish. Is he the first player in history to get himself sent off for taking his shirt off?
I seem to remember Neymar getting a second yellow for wearing a mask of his own face given to him from the crowd during a celebration

Red-17

His first yellow was super harsh tbf. Pool cnuts were tryin to steal 10m on the freekick and Amad just stood in front. Poor by the ref.
Ref proceeded to make them back up after it as well...like just do your job in the first place rather than making our players do it for you.

Oranges038

Quiz question and cult hero status assured.

He was brilliant today, played a part in the equalizer and the scored the winner.

Delighted for him.

predator

Youth NITK
The little drop of the shoulder before he receives the pass and goes past Conor Bradley was a thing of beauty.
Oh and the pundits etc saying it wasn't hit that hard and that the gk should've got it are forgetting to mention how pinpoint it was. Hitting the post and in was probably the only way he would've scored from the left side of the goal being a left footer.

Northumberland Red

Supports
Sunderland
You have had some grear great players over the years
If you let this fella he could turn your team around-he’s that good
We are lost without him -good luck -best player I’ve seen in many a year ( mind we ain’t had many ha ha )
Today was just a glimpse
Ps Keano come back to Safc please

Dinghy

Definitely deserves more chances to play, but that send off sums up his United-career so far as we're now heading into the internationals while he's suspended for the next game. He's just incapable of getting some momentum going for him.

JustCoco

Supports
Red Devils
He would have only gotten 5-6 minutes today but instead ended up with all of ET too.

Looked like we'd see the usual wandering around on the RW as the game fizzles out like usual but instead we saw him press everywhere, track back and make one of the cleanest standing tackles I've ever seen.

As the game was closing out we got to see him be more attacking and score a scuffed winner and celebrate like he'd won the lottery 100 times over.

Hope to see him be subbed on much much earlier for a game or 2 and then go from there

spiriticon

Hahahaha he comes on interview in a Hawaiian style shirt.

Man has no limits to his chadness

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He was the one who pressed for Rashford's goal too and got a touch on it before it went to McTominay :)

Grib

Don't forget this isn't a yellow cus it's the last minute of an fa cup tie :wenger:

Zed is not dead

That’s how you earn other chances to prove your worth.

It’s actually stupid he got sent off because he may have been able to start against Coventry

JustCoco

Supports
Red Devils
then they moved the ball back to where Diallo pointed to anyway, the ref's a moron

lsd

The Oracle
Scores a last minute winner and just fecks off to the changing room straight away. :lol: What a legend.

Wasn't the best pass to him but his touch too make the space was incredible. He is some talent

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
No matter what happens from here on out, he stopped Klopp's Quadruple. Cult hero status; achieved. The red afterwards just adds to the story.

alexanderplatz

Won the ball back several times. If you can get an interception when the opposition is on the front foot it causes havoc. Great finish as well. Hope this sees him getting some more minutes

mu4c_20le

Scores a last minute winner and just fecks off to the changing room straight away. :lol: What a legend.

Wasn't the best pass to him but his touch too make the space was incredible. He is some talent
Walk off KO in front of Fury

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I love amad. He is a proper rocky story. I'd love to see him succeed at united

Ibi Dreams

Honestly pathetic from the ref sending him off.
I thought that at first too, but I think the ref had to really just for consistency's sake. It's a really dumb rule, but if it's there it has to be applied every time. If he wasn't sent off all the scousers would be saying it was corrupt