View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

soapythecat

He will be like the rest of the sane United fans wanting to see the back of ETH. In the limited time he’s had in the pitch he’s offered more than Antony -and Rashford has for months. Deserves more time but he’s not part of the process it seems.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Should start over Garnacho next game. Kept the ball well, didn't create a great deal, but majority of the time he beat their press and moved us forward. Poor decision to take the volley on, but excusable.

Glorio

He and Mainoo need to make sure they don't pick up bad habits - his needless flick to force a counter on the edge of our box was silly

criticalanalysis

Came on, held the ball and looked like he actually wants to receive the ball and pass it back to someone's feet progressively.

Bondi77

Looked tidy and comfortable on the ball in this clusterfeck of a team performance.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Looked tidy and comfortable on the ball in this clusterfeck of a team performance.
He’s a genuinely good player, I can’t think of many at the club with more natural ability. Needs to be trusted with a run of starts though. If ten hag doesn’t give him that in the next few weeks then something doesn’t make sense.

UnitedRepublic

According to some If you don’t score nor assist you’re not worthy of playing in the team and then the same people wonder why there is no playing style and why we can’t keep the ball, well go figure.

JeffFromHK

ETH's treatment of Amad is another (little) sign that ETH is so poor at assessing talents. He has obviously undervalued Amad, who is a solid PL player.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
It's good for his development that he gets minutes on the wings but long term I see him play more centrally.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
The sporadic minutes he gets won't help his consistency.

If he starts next game and has a shocker we probably won't see him for 3 more weeks, if he does well, we won't see him for 2...

He must be seriously frustrated.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Put me in the category of fans that want to see more, and think he should have had more minutes this season. That being said though, I thought he was pretty rubbish yesterday.

twitter thread suggester
Thought he was good yesterday. But he seems like a bellend.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Been calling for him to feature more but I thought he was underwhelming yesterday.

Red Rash

Been calling for him to feature more but I thought he was underwhelming yesterday.
Nothing spectacular but he was a lot better than both Rashford and Garnacho. Difficult to impress in this team considering how badly we were playing but he at least looks good at carrying the ball and retaining possession. Needs game time to show what he can really do but we should be playing Garnacho left and Amad right. Rashford needs to be benched for a while.

pacifictheme

Nothing spectacular but he was a lot better than both Rashford and Garnacho. Difficult to impress in this team considering how badly we were playing but he at least looks good at carrying the ball and retaining possession. Needs game time to show what he can really do but we should be playing Garnacho left and Amad right. Rashford needs to be benched for a while.
I think garnacho probably needs a break. He's been great this season but he's still a teenager and he generally runs himself into the ground. Looked off yesterday and I wonder if he could do with a rest. Must be hard mentally and physically. Seasons over now so may as well protest him a bit.

The Purley King

I like amad a lot. Very tidy player and would look a lot better in a team that tried to keep the ball and has an attacking strategy beyond hoping someone will do something special.
Hopefully he gets some starts now we’ve nothing left to play for.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
I think garnacho probably needs a break. He's been great this season but he's still a teenager and he generally runs himself into the ground. Looked off yesterday and I wonder if he could do with a rest. Must be hard mentally and physically. Seasons over now so may as well protest him a bit.
Totally agree. Some times the mental effort outweighs the physical effort, but I think a rest is probably due, same with Mainoo. Amad could do with a run of games now, starting on the right, but eventually I would like to see him in that 10 role.

AneRu

His confidence must be rock bottom because he has had the chance to build any form of momentum, score a last minute winner and got carded then frozen out subsequently when we all thought he had turned a corner. Came into the 2nd half for a team under the kosh where no one played remotely well, for a link up player what could he do?

He will be judged harshly on being ineffectual because clearly his leash is shorter than the others. Sadly I think he is done here but it's a shame cause he never got a real chance.

lost7

I would call yesterday a nothing performance tbh. That was a good Sancho impression, so I hope he can get more regular minutes (even start a game!) to see what his potential is truly like

r0663664

Worships Man City
Amad is a clever player who keeps the ball well. He should play behind the striker. Drop Rashford, put Garnacho on the left, bring back Antony on the right.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
He'll get his chances once ETH is gone

Marwood

I'm not sure about you but I've seen him play plenty of times.
You haven't for United and for Sunderland your description doesn't fit at all.

I've got doubts about Amad but to put him in a sort of category already is jumping the gun.

OverratedOpinion

You haven't for United and for Sunderland your description doesn't fit at all.

I've got doubts about Amad but to put him in a sort of category already is jumping the gun.
I've watched him plenty for both us and Sunderland. Scored a few lovely goals for Sunderland as has a failed Spurs academy player who jumped around from lower league club to lower league club before this season.

"Jumping the gun" is such a silly statement as literally everything I've said has been phrased in the context of judging him to this point. Which obviously decent talent, neat and tidy would be totally fair. Believing that is not a reasonable assessment to date is totally delusional.

That doesn't mean I've categorized him for life and don't think it's possible he could go on to be a very good player. I hope he does. I hate that so many people's silly rose tinted assessment of what he has looked like so far is making me seem like I'm hating on him just for having a more balanced view on the level of talent he has actually shown so far.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I agree that he could be a really clever 10. He’s got the technique but not the physique for the wing in the PL. I think he could be a lovely player dropping into the half spaces and playing the final ball. The finish against Liverpool was top class too. He could be a goal threat

Stig

His social media. Time and time again he posts something that does nothing but create rumors and negativity.
Taking his shirt off v Liverpool to get a second yellow and leave us with 10 men.

Getting involved in a confrontation with the ref and Bournamouth players trying to get one of them yellow but wouldn't get out of everyone's face when that indeed was wahg the ref was actually trying to do.

I think his stupidity will prevent him from having a top career.

I hope he sorts himself out and that I'm wrong.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He had some nice touches but he also didn’t impact the game. A pass instead of a volley at the end would have helped.

Leethal

Needs to be fined as well as Garnacho for airing dirty laundry out n social media. Irrespective of who “started it”, he had an option to ignore. Failed to. Fine them both. Sick of these entitled clowns running to social media when they get a little bit of sand in their vaginas.