Amad Diallo signs for Manchester United

El Zoido

I haven't seen anything official, but if he is out surely Amad makes the bench.

There's something about this kid that makes me think he's going to the top.
I get that feeling too, hopefully he gets some minutes soon. Frankly we have absolutely nothing happening down the right side of the field so he’s got to be an option, even if he’s raw.

dinostar77

I have zero expectation that Diallo will make the first team squad for a matchday never mind start. A 18 year old kid from italy who has moved country during a pandemic and has to settle in a new country, get used to the football at reserve level, the language, and just have a adaptation period. If i were Ole he would be nowhere near the first team in regards to actual games. Treat him with kidgloves. Protect him and be patience for the right opportunity. As fergie used to do. When he is ready, he will be ready. Not before.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I have zero expectation that Diallo will make the first team squad for a matchday never mind start. A 18 year old kid from italy who has moved country during a pandemic and has to settle in a new country, get used to the football at reserve level, the language, and just have a adaptation period. If i were Ole he would be nowhere near the first team in regards to actual games. Treat him with kidgloves. Protect him and be patience for the right opportunity. As fergie used to do. When he is ready, he will be ready. Not before.
If we are winning four nil with 25 minutes left, id bring him on. That applies to all games.

macheda14

Diallo will be getting a game soon enough. When is anyone’s guess but Ole keeps alluding to it.

From the press conference:
“Amad is different, he's only come in and he's training in a different scenario. It won't be long until I can bring him into the squad."

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Can you bet against?
maybe on betfair... I wouldn’t be laying anyone in that game. Sod’s law someone like VDB (8/1) who’s been taking stick will pop up with a goal or maguire finally gets his massive noggin on the end of one! I think it’ll be a goalfest and I think Diallo will get on if we are comfortably ahead. 9/4 though. Madness.

croadyman

Can't see him getting in the team barring injury to others.
Yeah I don't see him making a Premier League matchday squad unless we get an injury to an attacking player, he could possibly be involved for the West Ham game as we have quite a few games around it in a short period of time and you are allowed 5 subs.

Alemar

Can't see him getting in the team barring injury to others.
Why? This match is not suitable for James, as they defend with 10 men in the box, and James needs space. And lingard is out too - hence a spot for Diallo. And considering Ole may rest Rashford as a precautionary measure as well... Cavani played several games in a row and needs a rest too.. Ighalo loan ends... In fact Diallo may even start alongside Martial and Greenwood :)

United58

He’s 9/4 to score in our next match. That’s mental. Thought there might be some value. Apparently not.
I imagine that's to get people to say 'Hmm, I like those odds!' and lump a sum on him when he in reality won't even play.

Would love to be wrong and see a hattrick though :devil:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I imagine that's to get people to say 'Hmm, I like those odds!' and lump a sum on him when he in reality won't even play.

Those odds are crap for a players first ever game in the competition and not a starter yet. It’s based purely on the fee and hype and the bookies see us racking up a few tomorrow night and I think that’s what will happen.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

Void bet if he doesn't play so it's money back, worse case would be him coming on in the last minute as a time waste sub.

lost7

He should make the bench tomorrow, there won't be an easier game on paper this season

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Void bet if he doesn't play so it's money back, worse case would be him coming on in the last minute as a time waste sub.
And what are the odds of Ole making a sub in the last minute? Probably about 1/1000.

Judas

Open to offers
Tonights probably the best chance in the league we'll have for awhile where him getting a few minutes would be reasonable. I'll understand if we don't see him in the squad, but I can't lie I'll be disappointed if we don't :lol:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Tonights probably the best chance in the league we'll have for awhile where him getting a few minutes would be reasonable. I'll understand if we don't see him in the squad, but I can't lie I'll be disappointed if we don't :lol:
Same, surely Ole can put him on the bench.