Television American Horror Story

Verminator

Anyone seen the latest episode, Season 2, episode 6?

feck me! How good is this getting?!?!

He's fecking crazy! Thinking she's his mum and everything and sucking on her tits?!?! Wtf. And in the modern times he's got that bird tied up like they showed at the end, still looking for his "mummy" maybe?

Also Dr. Arden or should I say... Hans! I hate him. Sister Mary, aka the devil, is working some master stroke evil plan I reckon, involving Arden.

That little girl was a very weird sub-plot thing as well. But pretty funny/freaky.

I can't wait till next week! Starting to enjoy this more than The Walking Dead, but when both shows are this good, I can't complain!
Just watched it.
Thought it was a bit all over the place really. Still good.
Great decision to totally change the characters from season1. Could become a long runner.

EricaNo7

Anyone seen the latest episode, Season 2, episode 6?

feck me! How good is this getting?!?!

He's fecking crazy! Thinking she's his mum and everything and sucking on her tits?!?! Wtf. And in the modern times he's got that bird tied up like they showed at the end, still looking for his "mummy" maybe?

Also Dr. Arden or should I say... Hans! I hate him. Sister Mary, aka the devil, is working some master stroke evil plan I reckon, involving Arden.

That little girl was a very weird sub-plot thing as well. But pretty funny/freaky.

I can't wait till next week! Starting to enjoy this more than The Walking Dead, but when both shows are this good, I can't complain!

I've caught up, and it's a brilliant series. I'm really enjoying it. Jessica Lange is excellent in it

dr.twinny

I started watching this last week after hearing many recommendations from friends and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. The show isn't really scary but I love how it has a dark edge to it.

@ Erica.....I agree with you, Jessica Lange is brilliant it so far.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
She's great in both seasons, top notch performance. Most of the acting is very good, I really like Zachary Quinto as well.

Which season are you watching twinny? First or second?

I'm really enjoying the second season so far, I like a lot of the plot elements.

EricaNo7

She's great in both seasons, top notch performance. Most of the acting is very good, I really like Zachary Quinto as well.

I'm really enjoying the second season so far, I like a lot of the plot elements.
She is great in both roles, isn't she? The second one is more intimidating than the first, I think - well the asylum is

dr.twinny

Currently watching the first season. I'm up to the 8th episode so far with the dude in the gimp suit.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Currently watching the first season. I'm up to the 8th episode so far with the dude in the gimp suit.
Weaste?

You're lucky, still a lot ahead of you!

She is great in both roles, isn't she? The second one is more intimidating than the first, I think - well the asylum is
She's perfect. She had a bit of a peripheral role in season 1 and yet still managed to make each scene she was in her own, and it was a great idea to make her a central character in season 2. I love how her character was despicable at the begining of the season, but as we move on, it's almost as she's 'the nice one'. She brings great dimension to her character in any case.

I think I like season 2 more now that we're halfway through, it's gone up a notch over the last few episodes I reckon. We'll see how they deal with the second part of the season, but they've set up so many interesting plots and sub plots, if they don't mess it up, it could be great. Am still a little bit unsure of how they're going to deal with the alien stuff.

EricaNo7

Weaste?

You're lucky, still a lot ahead of you!

She's perfect. She had a bit of a peripheral role in season 1 and yet still managed to make each scene she was in her own, and it was a great idea to make her a central character in season 2. I love how her character was despicable at the begining of the season, but as we move on, it's almost as she's 'the nice one'. She brings great dimension to her character in any case.

I think I like season 2 more now that we're halfway through, it's gone up a notch over the last few episodes I reckon. We'll see how they deal with the second part of the season, but they've set up so many interesting plots and sub plots, if they don't mess it up, it could be great. Am still a little bit unsure of how they're going to deal with the alien stuff.
I'm really enjoying the second season - I just wish I hadn't left it so late

Ekeke

God Lana is so hard to watch. So annoying.

The bit with Grace at the end :lol: "Drop it!" "Noo!" *bang* So bad.

Sw33t

God Lana is so hard to watch. So annoying.

The bit with Grace at the end :lol: "Drop it!" "Noo!" *bang* So bad.
I actually want Lana to die so badly. Was screaming "just kiss her and end my pain of watching your annoying face!!"

fecking brilliant all in all though. Can't wait to see what happens with the monster things body and what people say, and what happens with Kit now.

Jessica Lange, again, just shows her pure class as an actress. Great from her. Oh and Sister Mary is going to cause some serious shit!

EricaNo7

I actually want Lana to die so badly. Was screaming "just kiss her and end my pain of watching your annoying face!!"

fecking brilliant all in all though. Can't wait to see what happens with the monster things body and what people say, and what happens with Kit now.

Jessica Lange, again, just shows her pure class as an actress. Great from her. Oh and Sister Mary is going to cause some serious shit!
I agree, wonderful series . And Jessica Lange gets better every episode

Ekeke

Lana has to be the most unlucky in the world, straight back there!
I feel more unlucky when shes on my screen. I'm not sure this was meant to happen but I can't wait till something horrible happens to her. Well even more horrible than up till now.

dr.twinny

I feel more unlucky when shes on my screen. I'm not sure this was meant to happen but I can't wait till something horrible happens to her. Well even more horrible than up till now.
I know what you mean. Started watching the second season today and I'm up to the 4th episode so far. She is really THAT annoying. Along with Adam Levine (or whatever his name is) and his girlfriend. They had too much screen time for my liking.

Liking season two so far, but I have to say the characters in season one were better.

EricaNo7

I know what you mean. Started watching the second season today and I'm up to the 4th episode so far. She is really THAT annoying. Along with Adam Levine (or whatever his name is) and his girlfriend. They had too much screen time for my liking.

Liking season two so far, but I have to say the characters in season one were better.
Yes I liked the characters in the first better, but the setting for the second is creepier

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
He had 'psycho' down to a t, his story was sad though and not uncommon in that people go to jail for small offences and end up getting institutionalised/becoming career criminals

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Thought it was excellent. Ian McShane was superb.

He should have said cocksucker though

Sw33t

Really liked that episode after just getting round to watching it!

Wonder what will happen with Lana, Kit and Bloodyface now. Interesting!

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Another good episode, you feel sorry for Sister Jude then you remember how much of a scumbag she was herself!

Wonder how the Monsignor will deal with Sister Jude, this whole situation now he's been on the receiving end of it?

3 episodes left!

*Lange has signed up for Series 3 btw*

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It's a great show.Not THAT scary but so dark, the writers make you feel sorry for an absolute cnut that Sister Jude is.How naive and dumb was the Monsenior btw :lol: ?
I really like the introduction of Bloody Face's son, really well done that

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Yeah just before this episode I told my girlfriend I didn't quite understand the point of having a part of the series set in modern times (the parts with Adam Levine) and that they hadn't really followed through on that, but I was delighted to see Dylan McDermott show up! Good episode on the whole, really enjoying this season.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Yeah I think the next one is January 2nd.

Ian McShane has been brilliant since they've brought him in, he's got that perverse, sadistic thing about him spot on.