Amy Coney-Barrett | Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
So, all hysteria aside, who else thinks she’s a proper MILF? :devil:
Naw. Her psycho beliefs aside, she's extremely plain with sun damaged skin and a creepy smile. She's no Sarah Palin

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Naw. Her psycho beliefs aside, she's extremely plain with sun damaged skin and a creepy smile. She's no Sarah Palin
Now you just know you want to hear those words, "We'll take a two-hour recess. Will oneniltothearsenal report to my chambers in five minutes."

You enter and walk to her desk as she lifts up her robe bearing a VS camisole and lace garter belts. "I may be Catholic with strict morals but I have my needs."

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Now you just know you want to hear those words, "We'll take a two-hour recess. Will oneniltothearsenal report to my chambers in five minutes."

You enter and walk to her desk as she lifts up her robe bearing a VS camisole and lace garter belts. "I may be Catholic with strict morals but I have my needs."
exactly :drool:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
The way "hearings" and the like take place in the US these days really bemuses me. They only seem to exist as an opportunity for grandstanding. I get that political polarisation plays a role in this but surely there's a different way the media could cover these events to make them less about appearances and more about substance. I dip in every now and then and just watching it makes me a bit queasy. It's offensive to the principles underpinning the entire existence of these events

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The ACA, any possibility of gun control, DACA & the DREAM Act, protections against religious discrimination...
And same sex marriage.

Every child deserves a married mom and dad. The reality remains that millions of American families do not have the advantages that come with that structure. We honor the courageous efforts of those who bear the burdens of parenting alone and embrace the principle that all Americans should be treated with dignity and respect. But respect is not enough. Our laws and our government’s regulations should recognize marriage as the union of one man and one woman and actively promote married family life as the basis of a stable and prosperous society. For that reason, as explained elsewhere in this platform, we do not accept the Supreme Court’s redefinition of marriage and we urge its reversal, whether through judicial reconsideration or a constitutional amendment returning control over marriage to the states.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Certainly has that feeling of a movie you have seen many times before.
Don't think Dems should feign some useless outrage. They need to pack the court.

sport2793

Certainly has that feeling of a movie you have seen many times before.
Don't think Dems should feign some useless outrage. They need to pack the court.
Yep there is no choice, a 6-3 conservative majority would be untenable and it would be impossible to combat climate change, provide affordable healthcare etc. Biden will have to be reminded of what the Jeffersonians did in 1800 so that he will view the decision as institutionalist.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Palin is both dopey and fanatical. Here she is just two weeks ago bizarrely threatening Lisa Murkowski that she will primary her in 2022 if she doesn't vote for Barrett.

You have to question the people the voted this fruit loop governor.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Sheldon Whitehouse has been the most effective Dem in either of the last two SCOTUS hearings so far. Might be futile but pointing out all this dark money should be broadcast all over the internet

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Sheldon Whitehouse has been the most effective Dem in either of the last two SCOTUS hearings so far. Might be futile but pointing out all this dark money should be broadcast all over the internet
Amy Kombucha isn't doing too bad. Certainly more interesting than Ted Cruz, who at one point asked her if she plays a musical instrument.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Ted Cruz really is an odious little weasel isn't he?

nimic

something nice
Scout
I think just about every Dem Senator except Sanders and Warren and perhaps one or two others, are moderates.
Yeah, but some of them are at least "progressive". I'm not expecting leftists in the US Senate. There are going to be a few in 20-30 years, I'm sure, but not quite yet.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I've never heard of this guy, but I like him. Don't tell me he's a filthy moderate?
He was very impressive during the impeachment hearings and the Kavanagh confirmation as well. In some ways ive wondered why he hasnt been used more publicly, but perhaps there is good reason for itm

Carolina Red

Staff
That's precisely where its coming from - people from all over the country are funding his opponent because they hate Lindsey.
Funny that a Republican would complain about money being used as free speech in an election... ya know... like what they asked for in Citizens United.