An Open Letter to Joel Glazer

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
feck off you cnut. And feck your cnut siblings too. And feck your cnut father. You are not wanted here. feck off.
-Sincerely,
United fans.

Something like this?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Bit short...needs more cursing in there.

Red Star One

Remember he’s American meaning there’s no way he has any understanding of European context after owning United for 20 years, change the British C word with a much more yankee friendly P one

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
feck you, joel.

it’s time to get out of ot, joel.

what were you even doing there in the first place, joel?

you didn’t even get properly elected, joel.

are you happy now, joel?

feck you, joel.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
:lol:

It's a first draft you bastards! I was waiting for you lot to chime in with your public school education and this thing you call "grammar".

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
:lol:

It's a first draft you bastards! I was waiting for you lot to chime in with your public school education and this thing you call "grammar".
Call him a cnut one more time I think

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
20th April 2021

Dearest Joel,

We, the people, thank you for your comforting words. We know you had your reasons. We know you can’t say what you really want to say for fear of upsetting Ole or rocking the boat too much. One day we will be rid of the leeches that bleed us dry and you will be able to really say what you mean. We will light a candle for you in these trying times.

The last few days weren’t easy on any of us, especially for you. We can see the hurt in your eyes. We can see the pain in your heart. We can see the moths in your wallet. Thank you for all you have done for Manchester United and for all you will continue to do. It’s a thankless task. You are basically an Old Trafford Jesus, dying for our sins.

All our love,

Manchester United fans, home and away.

clarkydaz

Remember he’s American meaning there’s no way he has any understanding of European context after owning United for 20 years, change the British C word with a much more yankee friendly P one
True. how bowt...

Dear Joel
i wrote you but you still aint callin'
i left my cell, ST number, credit card details at the bottom
I sent two payments back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the ticket office or somethin'

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
20th April 2021

Dearest Joel,

We, the people, thank you for your comforting words. We know you had your reasons. We know you can’t say what you really want to say for fear of upsetting Ole or rocking the boat too much. One day we will be rid of the leeches that bleed us dry and you will be able to really say what you mean. We will light a candle for you in these trying times.

The last few days weren’t easy on any of us, especially for you. We can see the hurt in your eyes. We can see the pain in your heart. We can see the moths in your wallet. Thank you for all you have done for Manchester United and for all you will continue to do. It’s a thankless task. You are basically an Old Trafford Jesus, dying for our sins.

All our love,

Manchester United fans, home and away.
That's too subtle.

The twat will probably think it's genuine and gift you a VIP season ticket for life, along with executive membership.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Darling fascist bully boy, give me some more money, you bastard. May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
That's too subtle.

The twat will probably think it's genuine and gift you a VIP season ticket for life, along with executive membership.
i bet he’d still make me pay for the automatic cup scheme.

No Love

Dear Mister “I’m Too Good To Call Or Write My Fans”
This will be the last package I ever send your ass.

Always been underrated, I feel.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Dear Joel,

I will accept your totally not disingenuous apology if, and only if, you get down on your knees and get in all close like to my big round ass. THEN, I'll have you chew the crusty clingon's that dwell within my filthy rotten anal beard.

Then we're good, bro. Blood brothers 4 life and all that good stuff.

Peace out.

Spark

feck you, joel.

it’s time to get out of ot, joel.

what were you even doing there in the first place, joel?

you didn’t even get properly elected, joel.

are you happy now, joel?

feck you, joel.
I love how the first line is the same as the last line

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Annual Kermit killing cnut

Water Melon

Stick that letter up your arse, you fecking shameless hypocrite, the cnut of a human being. You knew everything and were just hoping that the sheeple will not do anything. Well, in your ugly face you leech. The takeover was hostile, and we are hell bent on taking the club back. You suit Man Utd as much as a piece of shite suits Mona Lisa.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
A closed letter could seduce him.

red thru&thru

His replacement of Ed Woodward give us the biggest clue as to the direction the club will be going in!

Water Melon

We could do with a proper Open letter to them.

Shame our supporters group is in bed with them.
Are you talking about M.U.S.T.? I just signed up for them and paid 15 quid annual membership fee. I thought this lot represent interests of true fans.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Are you talking about M.U.S.T.? I just signed up for them and paid 15 quid annual membership fee. I thought this lot represent interests of true fans.
musts chairman, noel blazer, thanks you for your patronage.

Water Melon

musts chairman, noel blazer, thanks you for your patronage.
Come on mate, are those feckers pro Glazer? One of the posters here today suggested to sign up for MUST as they are honest and anti Glazer people who want to make sure that their voice is heard.

Varun

Staff
Like that you've kept it short to cater to the young audience

laughtersassassin

There not necessarily pro Glazer but they aren't very anti Glazer anymore. Afraid to lose their perks id suspect.

They aren't organising or backing any protests for one. They simply don't like to rock the boat.

Liverpools supporters group are already calling for FSGs heads. We have much worse owners but have so many silent or defending them. It's maddening.

Water Melon

There not really pro Glazer but they aren't anti Glazer anymore. Afraid to lose their perks it's suspect.

They aren't organising or backing any protests for one. They simply don't like to rock the boat.
God damn it. Fifteen quid wasted then. At least won't be supporting them from now on. Lesson learned.