An Open Letter to Joel Glazer

laughtersassassin

God damn it. Fifteen quid wasted then. At least won't be supporting them from now on. Lesson learned.
I mean maybe keep an open mind. Maybe they are doing something. Guess you will find out.

Just wish they'd do more. I stopped supporting them once they became silent on the matter.

This is the most they've said in years.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Why the hell are they even apologizing? If not mistaken, 10 of the 12 "founding fathers" clubs are limited companies, not actual clubs.

Currently, the only two ESL clubs left are R.Madrid and FC Barcelona, both registered associations owned by the members/delegates. If anything, both Floren and Laporta could (not necessarily should) apologize to the members/delegates for this amateurish, rushed fiasco. Why should Glazer apologize? Admitting being a c*** is way worse than just being a c*** forced to relent. It makes you look like a weak, clueless c***, not a powerful c***.

The ESL was just a secessionist business that went wrong because the fans (and the rabble) didn't like it. Not one bit.

Life goes on: 11 of the 12 ESL clubs will most likely finish in the Top4 this season. Ironic, eh? Liverpool, you can do it.

keithsingleton

What's not been said that's already been said about these tw@t of owners running out club. Fan power got the Super League quashed. Fan power now needs to work on getting them out of our great club.

Kajus

You lot are forgetting he’s american. They don’t speak English. Here’s what I suggest:

Hey dude,

Man like what up bro. Dude like why you dis me bro like man wtf man dude. Like yo not cool bro. Man what up.

Crustanoid

Darling fascist bully boy, give me some more money, you bastard. May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman
United fans: Okay, okay, okay. Let's sort this out. Now we're good friends Joel, we've known each other for a long time, we can talk. And there is something I have been meaning to say to you for the last fifteen years.

Joel: Ah! What's that?

United Fans: I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Go away and crawl away and die in a ditch somewhere, you bastard!

croadyman

Henry respects and now probably fears the scousers fanbase whereas this yankee leech just laughs in our faces

dave1956

Oliver Cromwells speech dismissing the Rump Parliament in 1653, would make a great open letter really sums the Glazier family's ownership of the club.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Period should go inside the quotation mark.
No. I hate that.

I'm sure there's rules & stuff, but I think it looks absolutely ridiculous, since there is no reason to include punctuation that's unrelated to the word or phrase that's being singled out of quoted within the quotation marks or apostrophes.

Focusing on the important stuff here!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
No. I hate that.

I'm sure there's rules & stuff, but I think it looks absolutely ridiculous, since there is no reason to include punctuation that's unrelated to the word or phrase that's being singled out of quoted within the quotation marks or apostrophes.

Focusing on the important stuff here!
Yeah, it does look weird & seems counterintuitive.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Send this instead

Dear Sir Joel Glaziers,

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your bank account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or around US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
It’s grammatically correct to put the quotation mark outside the period, but, you’re right. It’s weird looking.
Still a short discussion. Nothing to violently disagree with! What do I do now with my evening?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
You need to call him an inanimate fecking object

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Still a short discussion. Nothing to violently disagree with! What do I do now with my evening?
I dorked out via DM.

No point in disagreeing with someone when I agree with them.

Even when the person is a teddy bear. Or a chick.

Le Red

Which reliable businessman uses the word "pyramid" that much?
By the way, could we christen the practice of buying a football club in order to transfer all your debt to it the Glazer Scheme?