An update on dealing with some of the excessive negativity on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I just assume those who cannot construct a few words of criticism without resorting to childish and emotional nonsense, are just that, children. I mean adults of at least some semblance of intellect would never want to write or read such drivel.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
You hate me that much that you want me banned 4 years ago?!
:lol: you would have been exempt.

Seriously though, does no one see the irony of the timing of this thread, considering how fecking worse the Caf was in terms of negativity, 4 years ago? Where was the call for less negativity then?

I'd crawl through the post history of some of those now welcoming this change, but I can't be arsed.

rocks13

I just assume those who cannot construct a few words of criticism without resorting to childish and emotional nonsense, are just that, children. I mean adults of at least some semblance of intellect would never want to write or read such drivel.
Bollocks!!!!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
:lol: you would have been exempt.

Seriously though, does no one see the irony of the timing of this thread, considering how fecking worse the Caf was in terms of negativity, 4 years ago? Where was the call for less negativity then?

I'd crawl through the post history of some of those now welcoming this change, but I can't be arsed.
There's always been calls for less negativity.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
I wish I could deal with my wife's negativity as quickly as easily as this

Number1

Great intent but will be a hard one to implement. Don't see how one person's assessment of when a negative post is 'reasonable' or not can Trump another's.
Exactly, it's opening pandora's box, all your going to get is loads of posts reported now, the rule will either be dropped soon as it's such an hindrance or will be the first step to more highly moderated forum changes in the future.

I wish I could deal with my wife's negativity as quickly as easily as this
:lol:

RedNed77

This thread is shit.

It’s the Smalling of threads.

Two lines, three if you count this one. ;-)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Ok this thread has run its course and is starting to go in circles. Thanks for the feedback, both for and against.

Now travel forth and smile smile smile! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.