Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
LPDX4r8n.jpeg

Excellent!

Hopefully he settles in quickly and makes an immediate impact.

Thrilled about this.

:drool:
About fecking time we signed a midfielder though, a good one. We've clearly needed one and it's been our weak point for 7-8 years now.

From what I've read, this lad was desperate to play for us.. just the sort of player I want at this club.

Welcome Ander

This thread needs more wank gifs than the World Cup Babes thread.

A midfielder, ffs! I can't believe my own eyes!

Weird that he has just posted these pictures without saying anything or anything from the club, but whatever. Very excited about this. :)

He changed his twitter profile pic but not his bio.
futbolista del Athletic Club y anteriormente del Real Zaragoza. Instagram:anderherrera8

Traitor

Not a bad day at all. A week ago I would never have believed we were going back for him.

Bilbao are a strange bunch of feckers.

Welcome to THE United, Ander!! Oh and thanks LvG!

You know, I think having a dynamic, mobile midfielder next to Carrick will help him return to his previous best. That is of course assuming Ander is the only midfielder we sign this summer.

Already our best midfielder, before he's even been given a squad number. Hurrah!

Considering Athletic are a ballache to negotiate with, this came together quickly. Good stuff.

It's good enough to fool Herrera, who has it as his Twitter pic.

I could swear that looked like an oversized Herrera head on Juan Mata's body. :lol:

Also I don't know why they present him with last season's jersey.

From what I've read, this lad was desperate to play for us.. just the sort of player I want at this club.

Welcome Ander

Judging by his own club, he was prepared to pillage their village, stab their leader in the back, rinse their food storage so that their children and women would suffer over the winter and execute someone named Klaus - just to be with us.

To say he was desperate is an understatement.

Well, this is exciting. Hope he settles in quickly, been a long time coming this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.