6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RooneyLegend

He needs to be upgraded on imo, same with Fellaini.
Dissagree, reckon he's more than good enough. His passing is the only part of his game that needs work, everything else is on point. Far from fellaini who's nothing but a ball chest controlling nuisance.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He needs to be upgraded on imo, same with Fellaini.
Why? He's class. Scores goals, gets assists, does loads defensively and is excellent on the ball. Vidal would be an upgrade on him for a box to box position but that's about it really. He's probably the best all round midfielder in the premier as well.

SonnyTheHaloPro

"Van Gaal is David Moyes +£150million"
Why? He's class. Scores goals, gets assists, does loads defensively and is excellent on the ball. Vidal would be an upgrade on him for a box to box position but that's about it really. He's probably the best all round midfielder in the premier as well.
I mean in his current deeper role he plays, his passing just isn't good enough imo especially his long range passing. I think he can be very good as the furthest forward midfielder though where he can help link up with the forwards. We have been heavily linked with Gundogan and I think LVG want's him to play in Herrera's current position or maybe he will replace Fellaini, I'm not sure.

bosnian_red

I mean in his current deeper role he plays, his passing just isn't good enough imo especially his long range passing. I think he can be very good as the furthest forward midfielder though where he can help link up with the forwards. We have been heavily linked with Gundogan and I think LVG want's him to play in Herrera's current position or maybe he will replace Fellaini, I'm not sure.
Ah, I think he's perfectly fine in the box to box role, so long as it's Carrick next to him holding. Gundogan I think is being linked to just have more depth and starting quality. Probably Herrera would go to the creative and attacking role, and Gundogan sitting next to Carrick when all fit, but if one of them gets injured then Gundogan either goes to Carrick's position and Herrera moves back to the box to box or Gundogan takes more of a box to box and creative role when Herrera is out. Would be good all around, if Gundogan gets back to pre injury form.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Great finish, wonderful movement, what a player.

Red Stone

One of the best buys of the season. Would walk into any midfield in the league in the form he's been in for the past six months or so.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Have to say, Ander's increasing penchant for goals has definitely come as a surprise. He was never particularly prolific at Athletic Club or Zaragoza, despite playing as a #10 at times. 8 total goals for the season from a central midfield position is a quality return, almost as many as he scored in the last 2 seasons combined, and the highest return for a United central midfielder in exactly 10 seasons (Scholes). The team has been crying for a ~10 goals per season central midfielder in the mold of a Toure or Ramsey. Resolves some balance issues, and an added bonus to his overall technique and tenacious style of play. Long may it continue ! :D

Kartik

One of the best buys of the season. Would walk into any midfield in the league in the form he's been in for the past six months or so.
Almost any. Would be a tough fit in the Chelsea midfield. Even in City's team he would be competing with Toure for the forward mf role.

bosnian_red

Almost any. Would be a tough fit in the Chelsea midfield. Even in City's team he would be competing with Toure for the forward mf role.
Herrera > Toure this season without a doubt. Also he'd get into Chelsea's, with Fabregas going as the 10 I think.

Deleted member 78215

Matic - Herrera - Fabregas

Fernandinho - Toure - Herrera

Doesn't have to be one or the other. He's been brilliant. Top 5 CM in the league this season.

Zoo

Love him. Should easily make double figures for goals next season.

Ekeke

I definitely thought he was pricy in the summer (and the one before that as well, when we were first trying to buy him) but he looks every bit a £30 million midfielder this season

DevilRed

Brilliant player. Great linkups with him and Mata. Had a delightful throughball to falcao who was too slow to read it.

With further additions to midfield this summer, we might have a proper midfield at last.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
So good. Took 3 Arsenal players out the game with those skills near the end of the half. Pity nobody made a decent run.

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
His improvement this season has been fantastic. Another great finish.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Have to say, Ander's increasing penchant for goals has definitely come as a surprise. He was never particularly prolific at Athletic Club or Zaragoza, despite playing as a #10 at times. 8 total goals for the season from a central midfield position is a quality return, almost as many as he scored in the last 2 seasons combined, and the highest return for a United central midfielder in exactly 10 seasons (Scholes). The team has been crying for a ~10 goals per season central midfielder in the mold of a Toure or Ramsey. Resolves some balance issues, and an added bonus to his overall technique and tenacious style of play. Long may it continue ! :D
I am surprised how long Sir Alex ferguson has overlooked this problem area of our field. Herrera has been more than a blessing to our team considering the option we currently have when he is not fit. Some people on here stress the importance of Carrick, but I believe Herrera is a much more vital player to United. Nevertheless, great signing and I hope he can continue this form into next season.

I call bs or not. On target just means, he could have had plenty more shots.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's excellent. Anyone putting hypothetical teams without him in their side is off their rocker.

Devil may care

I thought he was very good today, his all round game is so good, if we get better CM's in there with him we will have some midfield.

Acole9

Outstanding
It's a shame we couldn't have signed him a year earlier really. He's going to become a very important player for us over the next few years.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
It seems a long time ago now when he was struggling to get into the team. Now I can't imagine it without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.