Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

hirotan69er

True, every time he played really well he'd mysteriously not be on the pitch for the next game and then he'd turn up on the bench for some reason.
Didn't he get dropped because LvG thought that he holds on to the ball too long? Then his performance dropped because he had difficulty making adjustments.

sugar_kane

Didn't he get dropped because LvG thought that he holds on to the ball too long? Then his performance dropped because he had difficulty making adjustments.
It makes you wonder why on earth he even signed him if he didn't seemingly want him to use any of his natural attributes.

Ekeke

It makes you wonder why on earth he even signed him if he didn't seemingly want him to use any of his natural attributes.
Probably because the deal was already setup under the Moyes regime. Remember we messed it up the previous time and it happened a year later.

prath92

The complaint was that he drifted off position and left gaps that caused us to be defensively weak. That was a a fair critiscism.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Playing well.

I admire his ability to get away with various forms of cuntishness. Nothing too bad, nothing too obvious, but enough to be a nuisance. As long as he doesn't get sent off I'm all for that.

Creepy

Account relocated to MaxiPaxi
Playing well.

I admire his ability to get away with various forms of cuntishness. Nothing too bad, nothing too obvious, but enough to be a nuisance. As long as he doesn't get sent off I'm all for that.

Yeah he seems to me like the ultimate Mourinho player!

Vaibhav Raj

It was great watching him do those half-turns and quick passes in between the lines for the first twenty or so minutes. If he has a good second half we will win this.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Yeah he seems to me like the ultimate Mourinho player!
Yep. Rawk are enjoying his performance too:

"So why is that c*nt Herrera still on the pitch?"

"Herrera snidy little prick."

"and herrera can feck of too...Gerrard did the right thing last time..."

"herrara is such a whiny prick, can't stand him."

"Herrera is an insufferable little twat."

:lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

All the qualities that LvG should have utilising. I wonder if anyone has been banned over there for saying he is playing well.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
MOM for me so far. It's amazing how much he's matured this season. He actually look like a new Roy Keane. Who the hell would have thought that? :lol:

I admit I was wrong about this guy. He's quicker than any other player in the team with his feet and it looks like he's 3-4 steps ahead in planning even before he gets the ball.

Great work done by Mourinho to make use of his abilities and finding a great position for him. He's not a #10 like some people have claimed though.

AndyJ1985

He's been our best player by a mile. In fact he's been very good every chance he's had this season.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Has really stepped up after what was a horrendous last season. Pleased.

LouisDanGaal

This is pretty much the best he has played for us, Mourinho has unleashed a monster. Herrera loves a big match though so fingers crossed he can maintain it for the rest of the season. Liverpool have overkaced the midfield now though so he will probably need a bit of help.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I think after this match Mourinho is sold on Herrera. Little fecker was everywhere.

If we could get a functioning midfield three of him pogba and one more then let's do it.

tom33

Quality performance, barely put a foot wrong and absolutely ran the game for about 70 minutes. Love the guy!

Creepy

Account relocated to MaxiPaxi

Yeah that's what I love about him. He has a bit of bite to him!

Dobbs

Really good, probably his best game for us. Just needs to do it consistently now.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fantastic today, the first half especially was probably his best performance in a United shirt considering the opposition.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Deservedly man of the match. 11 interceptions, 7 tackles. Xabi Alonso Mk 2. Makes Van Gaal questioning his defence output look daft as f-k!

Devil may care

Quality performance, he tracked runs tirelessly, made good tackles, acted the prick, passed it well, protected the ball under the press, all you could want from a CM in a game like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.