Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Never thought I’d say this in a million years but can’t wait for Fellaini to come back and replace him.

All action no substance.

Godfather

Should be replaced with Fellaini asap. He is starting to annoy me. Grow some balls and muscles. Falling over everytime, missing passes etc. If he doesn't get a grip soon I don't see a place for him here anymore.

RedRoach

Been the worst player on the pitch for me. Several misplaced passes. Losing his man in defense. I like the Herrera of last season. Don’t know what has happened to him this year.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He attempted the shot because we were unbalanced and there weren't passing options.
Young was right beside him out on the wing. The rebound bounced over to him.

Instead of passing it, Herrera thought attempting a 30 yard half volley on his weak foot was the best course of action though.

Minimalist

All over the place. Not his worst outing though. Just hope he doesn't get sent off.

Ace of Spades

He is doing well, tracking runners and closing players down. Need to add a body in midfield to help them though, again a 2v3 situation.

Mike09

He needs to stop shooting. It rarely works for him, I don't know why he never realise it and kept shooting when you can pass it.

Kag

Predictable.

Misjudges a 1-2 and played a bad crossfield pass. Ergo, he's been misplacing every pass and all we need is our Belgian four match wonderman to come on and replace him.

He and Matic have both been excellent defensively, particularly when you consider just how much defending the manager wants them to do.

yfoFC

Predictable.

Misjudges a 1-2 and played a bad crossfield pass. Ergo, he's been misplacing every pass and all we need is our Belgian four match wonderman to come on and replace him.

He and Matic have both been excellent defensively, particularly when you consider just how much defending the manager wants them to do.
Caf needs its scapegoats, genuinely can't be arsed anymore to come in here and defend him against all these agenda postings

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
fecking hell. Pathetic how eager fans are to put the boot in. He’s done an excellent job defensively, he’s filled in a few critical situations and harried their players well.

He’s misplaced one pass, young started and stopped for the 1-2 in the other. Other than that he’s actually used the ball quite well.

Ace of Spades

Predictable.

Exactly, to me we are being outnumbered in midfield.

Kag

If he wasn't on the pitch Chelsea would be in the lead.

He's popped up on the edge of the box more than five times to my count.

Rada

One of the worst midfielder in the top 5 team in the league
Got no idea why he was bought in first place

lsd

The Oracle
Pathetic again better be the last time we see him now Fellaini is back and Pogba to come.

Kapardin

Had a decent start, but as usual relapsed into doing nothing significant. He's not to blame really, this is all he can do. About time we upgraded on certain average players in our squad rather than praising them to the skies.

JoaquinJoaquin

I'll say what I said for the past 3 weeks, he is a good player but that's it. Nowhere near good enough to be a constant starter for us.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Guy keeps shooting from distance as if he's Zidane. Reminded me of Gerrard against Chelsea in that famous 2-0 loss.

Irrational.

Not a player worthy of the first team. Should be a squad player at best, which he was to be fair to him prior to Pogba getting injured.

montpelier

OK, I thought he was bad today, but then Fellaini came on, so I'm reconsidering.

kundalini

There was a 15 min spell when he performed well, rest of the match he was poor.

thagaffer

Supports
Local team: Chelsea
:annoyed::annoyed: Shocking performance tonight his legs have gone

Last edited:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I am a big fan of his, but he looks completely off pace this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.