Anderson | 2013/14 Performances (on loan at Fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If Anderson had had Darren Fletcher's attitude he'd of been arguably out best player. Biggest waste of potential in recent memory?
You certainly haven't seen his attitude while he's approaching the fridge haven't you?

SoCross

He's still stealing a wage and we're not going to be able to offload him to anybody that's in any way sane. Somebody like PSG might, but that's even a long shot.
Yet another 'new season, new start' for him then? I like the fat bastard for some reason.

HabeasC

It must be weird for him, considering Mata now has his number 8 shirt. It was almost as if the club assumed he would go last season permanently.

I can't imagine him staying though, the club showed their intentions for Ando when they gave Mata number 8, even though 7, etc. were free.

Brophs

The One and Only
Give him a massive new 5 year deal. That'll get the best out of him.

Cina

Send him back to Brazil, just wrap a stick around his head with a donut at the end of it and point him South-West.

Ekeke

We need to find a taker before we can sell him. He did poorly at Fiorentina but hopefully some midtable clubs are looking at him

Brophs

The One and Only
In fairness quite a few of them aren't jokes. He's a fat waste of space.

bishblaize

Seriously who would buy Anderson now?

He's in that position where the only people likely to take a punt couldn't possibly reach his wages. If I recall he's out of contract next June. I wonder whether we'll cancel his contract this summer. Hard to imagine LVG could change him when Fergie couldn't.

MoskvaRed

From one of the most exciting young players around to a punchline for jokes involving pies and donuts. When we said we wanted you to be the next big thing, Ando, that wasn't what we meant. Still, onwards to season number 8....

iAm20Legend

From one of the most exciting young players around to a punchline for jokes involving pies and donuts. When we said we wanted you to be the next big thing, Ando, that wasn't what we meant. Still, onwards to season number 8....
:lol:

Ringo 07

Anderson, Adriano and Pato - all useless womanisers who stopped caring about their football careers to focus on chasing the women as soon as they put pen to paper on contracts that guarenteed them tens of millions even if the performed badly

Robbie Boy

Hahaha, the annual summer bumping of the Ando thread. Ah sure he's only been here 7 years now. Maybe, just maybe this will be his season. If not, sure he's only 26 etc, etc.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
how about playing Anderson and Cleverley as a two man mid?

That worked amazingly I seem to recall.

HabeasC

Anderson, Adriano and Pato - all useless womanisers who stopped caring about their football careers to focus on chasing the women as soon as they put pen to paper on contracts that guarenteed them tens of millions even if the performed badly
I remember reading somewhere that Ando was hopeless with women - could not even get the gold diggers.

OneUnited24

Well Anderson i think had achieved a lot so early on he just lost the drive to improve - I mean a league and UCL in his first season! Injuries didnt help.

Adriano went off the rails after his dad died and just never recoverd. Pato, well i never thought he was all that anyway

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
It's a bit of a problem of the Brasilian players due to their upbringing and mentality. There's a reason why a lot of them drift off after a while as they lose their focus and get lost

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
how about playing Anderson and Cleverley as a two man mid?

That worked amazingly I seem to recall.
Yes it did until Kevin Davies crocked Cleverley and we tried to play Carrick, Fletcher and Scholes alongside him, all too immobile.

Skills

Snitch
Loan him out to someone hopefully stupid enough to take on his wage and medical bills. His contract expires next summer anyway.

Jammydodger7

Well Anderson i think had achieved a lot so early on he just lost the drive to improve - I mean a league and UCL in his first season! Injuries didnt help.

Adriano went off the rails after his dad died and just never recoverd. Pato, well i never thought he was all that anyway
I think you could include Ronaldinho on that list too. His career went seriously downhill in his last season at Barca, he was 28 when he left them, I think he had the ability to be the best player of all time. Robinho is another one who could be included

Status
Not open for further replies.