Anderson | 2013/14 Performances (on loan at Fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

@NotShark
This idea he was an attacking midfielder baffles me. He lacked subtlety in his passing and couldn't finish. A likeable chap with a funny face but not much else to him.

The only things that he perhaps had going for him in regards to playing as an AM, is his ability to drive the ball forward, his decent first touch and he was relatively strong on the ball.

December_16

The only things that he perhaps had going for him in regards to playing as an AM, is his ability to drive the ball forward, his decent first touch and he was relatively strong on the ball.
He can shield the ball like no other with his bus-wide bum. Gonna miss the joker.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
I will be gutted to see Anderson leave. He's the only central midfielder we have on the books with the genuine ability and ball control. But he's just too injury prone. A real shame.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I really hope he does well for himself. Has got a lot of stick but I think he played a role in some of our success, it's not his fault what Fergie and Gill paid for him.

Never complained, a lot of players would have in his situation but he only ever has had good things to say about the club.

roseguy64

I find the liking of him particularly strange, given the vitriol and scapegoating of less talented but much more hard-working, motivated and disciplined players like Cleverley and Young.

It's amusing to imagine how different the comments on here would be if he had a much more unlikeable personality.
This for me.

Sir A1ex

I find the liking of him particularly strange...
...It's amusing to imagine how different the comments on here would be if he had a much more unlikeable personality.
United fans in "liking person with likeable personality" shock!

Anyway, it's only a minority of dicks who get personal with their abuse of the others you mentioned.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Loved him like most. Clearly loved his football. Shame he never reached his potential. Hope he does well there.

He is a bit character, prob same as Quentin Fortune.

::sonny::

If thats not just a old random pic then it could be announced late today/tomorrow.

I can't explain why but I like him still. He has clearly failed here but I still got happy when I saw him on the team sheet, thinking this'll be his chance and he'll finally realise his potential. Never really happened
Random pic? The man with the beard wears a fiorentina jacket...

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
So are we actually letting him go then? Any idea what sort of price we are getting for him.

I'm a little disappointing to see him go to be honest, always a shame to see potential not eventuate. Injuries just got the better of him in the end. I do find it a little strange that we are selling him in January, particularly with us light in midfield already. Hopefully this points to us being close to wrapping up a deal of our own.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Shame it didnt work out and that he did not develop into the player we hoped he could become when he joined. All the best

ricky-romeo

weird that we let a midfielder go, despite the fact that we've got problems in this area, both in terms of quantity and quality. hopefully we already got somebody who is going to join the team this month, although i doubt this is going to be the case.

::sonny::

So are we actually letting him go then? Any idea what sort of price we are getting for him.

I'm a little disappointing to see him go to be honest, always a shame to see potential not eventuate. Injuries just got the better of him in the end. I do find it a little strange that we are selling him in January, particularly with us light in midfield already. Hopefully this points to us being close to wrapping up a deal of our own.
Loan with a buy clause at 6.5 million € (+/- 5 million £)

Stretch

Glad to see Ando move on both for our sakes and for his. Always a likable character but too much of a joker and didn't take his role at United too seriously. He could have been so much more. I will never forget his first season here. I was genuinely excited about him and our midfield being built around him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Have you seen the photo of Anderson having his medical at Fiorentina?. He is proper holding his belly in for his photo :lol:

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Glad to see Ando move on both for our sakes and for his. Always a likable character but too much of a joker and didn't take his role at United too seriously. He could have been so much more. I will never forget his first season here. I was genuinely excited about him and our midfield being built around him.

He became complacent and lazy, and his lack of hunger for further success was evident. A little sorry to see him go though.

ell

Turns out he really wasn't that much better than Kleberson after all...

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
His is a sad story. I'm convinced there was a top player in there somewhere, beneath the layers of fat and laziness.

It really seems to be a Brazilian thing with not keeping yourself in top shape. Strange.

adamwest

Damn, he really is a big lad. Not exactly lean for a professional athlete is he?

Adebesi

Has anyone got a pic they can share that shows Anderson actually looking fat? Because every time I have seen a photo of him with his shirt off his was ripped as feck. I understand the whole lack of fitness thing, not being able to complete games, (which I think says more about his ability to pace himself over the course of a game than his actual levels of fitness by the way, though Im sure that comes into it as well). But the whole thing about being fat always struck me as being a bit unfair.

See that photo above, he doesnt look fat. He has a massive, barrel like chest. But that isnt fat. Look down at his stomach, there is nothing there.

Jaap

Has anyone got a pic they can share that shows Anderson actually looking fat? Because every time I have seen a photo of him with his shirt off his was ripped as feck. I understand the whole lack of fitness thing, not being able to complete games, (which I think says more about his ability to pace himself over the course of a game than his actual levels of fitness by the way, though Im sure that comes into it as well). But the whole thing about being fat always struck me as being a bit unfair.

See that photo above, he doesnt look fat. He has a massive, barrel like chest. But that isnt fat. Look down at his stomach, there is nothing there.
WUM surely

Kaiketsu_Zorro

And what do you think forms this barrel?

Status
Not open for further replies.