André Onana | signed for United | On a flight to NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
i never feel comfortable with a left-footed goalkeeper between the sticks. they don’t push off correctly and it often means they concede goals that right-footed keepers save.
I wonder how good they are against left footed penalty takers.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Can we please please please now go and get a centre forward. It was disgrace not to have one last season - to stretch that to a second is totally unacceptable.

Would be nice to make one phone to Levy just to make sure he won't sell to us. I do get the feeling Kane would prefer to say in the PL
We ll get Kane and I'll die on that hill.
...well not really because I still have time to live. Unlike Onana who clearly is winding down.

Lyng

Worried about this signing, he isn't as good of a shotstopper as DDG and DDG also knew the league well. So Onana needs time to settle in, think it could take him like 2 seasons to adjust and at this point he will be almost 30. And when you hit 30 your body naturally declines, so we won't ever get the best out of Onana.

Should have signed him on a free last season.
The best team in the league is City and he was absolutely fantastic against them in the final.
He is a great signing and he knows Ten Hag and the playing style already.

croadyman

Fab news this, a modern keeper!

2 good signings so far this summer. Can't see anymore than a striker which is a pretty good summer I must say.
I can if we sell the likes of Henderson, Maguire and Fred/McTominay. I suspect Sancho & Martial will stay due to the wages they are on at Utd

Kaizane

Averaged 0 sprints and 0.5km distance covered per 90 minutes last season.

Is this the kind of keeper we want standing in our goal!!??

croadyman

I agree but we also need a better RB. I think Dalot is bang average in all honesty. Both him and AWB have looked to have one foot out of the door in the last couple of years but are still both here.
Could look at one in January,who do you think we should bring in who fits Erik's system

OsloRed

What are his penalty save stats? Vs Dave's?
Someone broke it down a week ago or something. He is in the twenties somewhere percentage wise, above average. DDG started his career quite high, but dropped of massively a few years ago if I remember correctly. You can probably find the post if you search.

Apokalips

Looks a great keeper. He seems to have a flaw though: stopping long range shots.
Pretty sure that was an initial supposed flaw of DDG when he signed, which led to teams just peppering us from 30-40 yards for his first few months to no avail.

Nick7

Pretty sure that was an initial supposed flaw of DDG when he signed, which led to teams just peppering us from 30-40 yards for his first few months to no avail.
That game against Spurs, i think it was, in his first season was hilarious. They must have taken 8 or 9 30/40 yard shots that didn't trouble DDG at all.

PSV

What are his penalty save stats? Vs Dave's?
Onana: 33 penalties faced, 4 penalties saved (12,12%), 3 missed.
Dave: 74 penalties faced, 11 penalties saved (14,87%), 3 missed.

Both rubbish.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
What's the average time between the "here we go" and players actually signing?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Averaged 0 sprints and 0.5km distance covered per 90 minutes last season.

Is this the kind of keeper we want standing in our goal!!??
It's obvious we bought him for shirt selling in Asia.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I just hope he isn’t like Mendy was at Chelsea, he started well then fell off big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.