André Onana | signed for United | On a flight to NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Steve

Onana is going to want number 1 - it’s more marketable
If you look at his shirt number history on Transfermarkt, he did go from No.24 to No.1 at Ajax but then changed back to No.24 after one season and stuck to that.

So there‘s a decent chance he’ll want No.24 as he’s possibly a superstitious type.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Out of all the posts asking about Cameroon, African Cup Of Nations, His drug ban, relationship with ten Hag.

THIS has to be the biggest wind up.
Because it's so obvious?

I mean, it practically writes itself!

can anyone even remember us being European champions?

wr8_utd

:'(
Seriously have you paid attention to his tweets? He is anything but legit and just repeats the same thing over and over then pretends he was right.

I don't think he is ever first with anything and often copies other people's tweets

This has been proved so many times but for some reason people who follow him don't want to believe this
Agree completely. His reporting with Onana has been embarrassing. He's providing 4 updates a day with absolutely nothing that is new information. The information he does provide, you can find the original tweets from other sources usually 3 to 5 minutes prior. I've seen so many examples of this during this summer. On rare occasions he'll acknowledge the original tweet and then make up some nonsense and add information to make it look like he genuinely had information. The amount of times this summer he's been outdone by Ornstein and then he's almost always tweeted within 2-5 mins of his tweets is quite amazing. I respect the man's constant hustle and ability to be on Twitter all day long and hunt for tweets to copy but I completely agree that he's a bit of a conman in how he pretends to have sources on every deal in Europe. He's the best aggregator in the world though so I can see why people might follow him.

Irrational.

Wonder if Romano uses "here we go" in more.. erm.. intimate settings

Welcome Onana!!
Sperm to egg: HERE WE GO! Done deal between penis and vagina. Total agreement reached on a nine-month contract with option to extend. Total fee is 3 thrusts with add ons included.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
How is it a 'here we go' (which to my understanding means the deal is complete) if we haven't even agreed a fee yet? I'm sure it will happen but seems to dilute his reliability if he's claiming things are done whilst saying they aren't yet done in the same tweet.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
A nice bonus to have an African player as a crucial part of the team, it’s been a while. Actually when I think about it he’s the first one at United to be(come) a regular starter. Quinny Fortune is the closest to that we have in our history.

wr8_utd

:'(
A nice bonus to have an African player as a crucial part of the team, it’s been a while. Actually when I think about it he’s the first one at United to be(come) a regular starter. Quinny Fortune is the closest to that we have in our history.
African player reminds me, is AFCON an issue anymore?

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Onana in goal, Onana
Onana in goal, Onana
Onana In goal, Onana
Andre, Onana

United singing loud, Onana
Andre, Onana

Inter’s crying now, Onana
Inters crying now, Onana
Inters crying now, Onana
Andre, Onana

No-ones scoring Lord, Onana
No-ones scoring Lord, Onana
No-Ones scoring Lord, Onana
Andre, Onana

fergosaurus

Was very impressed with him in the CL final. Feels like a crucial part of the puzzle for the style of football ten Hag wants us to play.

Shiva87

Excellent signing. Never thought we will get 2 signings done before pre season, but more importantly change our GK.

Now let’s see what our hearts are made of when he tries to Nutmeg Haaland :D

Dread Devil

I can’t wait to see him play, it’s going to be nervy at times but I think he could have a very transforming affect….he has a strong personality and will.

Our defence has tough characters with Onana, Lisandro, Shaw and Varane…

Lindelof and Wan Bissaka are worthy of mentions too….I feel they could really develop over the next couple of seasons.

Looking forward to this season now..

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
So Eric Bailly doesn't count?

Status
Not open for further replies.