André Onana | signed for United | On a flight to NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Transfer 99.9999999% completed. Onana will have a sandwich first before getting into the Tesla, taking him to Carrington.

Bluetooth is on, and the driver has Rihanna-playlist ready.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Edit... Where is Onana in the picture?? :D

I often wonder with these transfers: do players tour club facilities and meet staff before deciding to commit? Like someone visiting a school or place of employment first to see if they like what they see? Sometimes it seems like these transfers happen and they see everything for the first time which would seem odd for something involving that much money etc

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
I often wonder with these transfers: do players tour club facilities and meet staff before deciding to commit? Like someone visiting a school or place of employment first to see if they like what they see? Sometimes it seems like these transfers happen and they see everything for the first time which would seem odd for something involving that much money etc
Yeah. True, it might be confusing at first with like 'what the hell did I do signing for this club' ideas in your head.
But also some of this big clubs have standardized base level, it might be Carrington is collapsing in the eyes of a Ronaldo but for an ordinary player it's just perfect for training.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
He’s buzzing to be joining us! Love seeing players like that and with the ambition he has.

Chairman Steve

We’ve been due a gazumping this window but I didn’t expect Romano to get a gazumping from Onana himself on his own movements :p

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Has he had a poo or a meal in Manchester yet, seems to be the level we are at of tracking

Alemar

It’s unbelievable how few actual updates there are with this transfer lately.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
This signing is going to be transformative. Rome wasn't built in a day but ETH is starting to put the pieces together on exactly how he wants his team to play. Last season, he realised fairly quickly that a lot of players are unable to play the way he wants. He was pragmatic because he had to play to the strengths of the players at his disposal, but with another pre season, and a few more signings, we will finally start to see more of his style implemented on the team.

Martinez, and now Onana, is a massive step towards this.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I find it always so amusing how people get rattled up by literally anything that Fabrizio says or does not say : ).
Because he pretends that he knows everything at every club and people lap it up. He literally does it for the traffic.

Bertie Wooster

I'm not registered to Twitter, and nowadays often can't even get to read them. So I usually follow all the updates on here, but I'm getting pretty lost with all the Onana details over the last 24 hours.

Where are we reportedly up to, according to the ITK's on Twitter? Has Onana meant to have definitely had his medical and signed according to Tier 1's or not?

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I'm not registered to Twitter, and nowadays often can't even get to read them. So I usually follow all the updates on here, but I'm getting pretty lost with all the Onana details over the last 24 hours.

Where are we reportedly up to, according to the ITK's on Twitter? Has Onana meant to have definitely had his medical and signed according to Tier 1's or not?
Fee agreed
Player has travelled to Carrington.
Medical and Visa details are the last things to sort.
Announcement likely tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.