Angelo Henriquez

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I don't think so. I started watching in the second half and he's not playing now.

Neymar has done nothing while I've watched.

jem

Here's what one of my Chilean students had to say about him (there are a few mistakes, but you get the idea):

"is one of the best strikers in chile, undoubtedly he will improve in England because it is young, he is fast and scorer, and the people compare with OWEN....is not from my team but for sure will be abut i like him.... i think maybe the next season he couls surprise you, but not this"

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Is he actually here? He's not on either the first team or U21's website. All a bit odd.

Beachryan

I'm guessing some of his paper work hasn't gone through yet, hence no official announcement yet.
Given his status (coming from S. America, work permit related) do we have ot have him officially registered before the end of the deadline?

Would hate to think of him getting stuck and unable to play for 6 months!

Sally Cinnamon

Not sure why nothing seems to be confirmed. He was at Moss Lane the other night watching the match and he was in the squad photo for this season.

Widnes

Sky sports news last night said that it had still not been confirmed, getting a bit strange

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wouldn't be too concerned, Gill mentioned him alongside our other summer signings - might just need to get some work-permit for it to be 100% complete.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Work permit doesn't matter we can store him at a feeder. Just means he can't registered.

apotheosis

O'Fortuna
Work permit doesn't matter we can store him at a feeder. Just means he can't registered.
What's the hold up though? I thought this was all sorted, pending official announcement. Didn't SAF fully intend for him to join up with the squad straight away?

Must have hit a snag somewhere, can't see why they wouldn't announce it, if they could. :confused:

Erentz

Knows everything! 5 years later.
I don't know if this is real or not, but it's supposed to be from the squad pictures:D

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
So I assume he won't join us for now? I'm rather confused on why we didn't complete the deal. Universidad de Chile's coach was angry at one point because Henriquez was leaving and the club had no chance to replace him - it seemed certain really he would leave them this window.

I guess we'll wait until January, right? :nervous:

Will Absolute

So I assume he won't join us for now? I'm rather confused on why we didn't complete the deal. Universidad de Chile's coach was angry at one point because Henriquez was leaving and the club had no chance to replace him - it seemed certain really he would leave them this window.

I guess we'll wait until January, right? :nervous:
Is there new information?

Beachryan

He's not registered for our UEFA CL squad. Very strange.

Someone get on that man's Twitter!

Ace

The full squad photo seems to be annually saved for after the closing of the transfer window.

Heffo

The whole situation is a bit confusing alright. He was at the reserves match against Spurs so I assume he's basically a United player, maybe there's some sort of problem getting his registration through right now.

Yesterday someone asked Daniel Taylor (writer for the Guardian) if it was done, he said it was as far as he knew and that maybe Nick Coppack (manutd.com journalist) would be able to shine some light on the situation. Nick Coppacks response was "All will become clear soon".

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
There we go! :D
I honestly can't wait to watch him play again - be it with the U21's, or on loan.

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
Fantastic news, wonder why it was held up, work permit maybe? Anyway I suppose he now has to stay until at least January so will be interesting to see if he gets much first team time or purely remains in the U21s

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Fantastic news, wonder why it was held up, work permit maybe? Anyway I suppose he now has to stay until at least January so will be interesting to see if he gets much first team time or purely remains in the U21s
Ferguson said today that all three of Büttner, Henriquez and Nick Powell could make their debuts vs Newcastle in the COC. (hehe)