Film Ant-man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Ahmer Baig

First trailer out. The fact that Ant-Man was the key part in defeating Thanos and will be a key part in the Kang Arc shows how valuable he is as a character.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
excellent choice of song - I like Antman franchise and I like Kang. And yes to Bill Murray.

Said I would stop this stupid new arc of comicbook heros and thought the shitty Dr. Strange movies cemented that. But just when I thought I was out.. they pull me back in!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Looking forward to Jonathan Majors as Kang, I think he’ll do great as the big bad of this arc.

Drifter

American
It may be Ant man and the Wasp, but it is going to be one of the more important films in the MCU

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Loved Loki, so I'm looking forward to seeing this iteration of Kang. Didn't realise this was out so soon.

kps88

Surprised they included a shot of Bill Murray in there considering he's having a tough time at the moment.

Hamnat

Kang looks good armored up here. Looking forward to more from him.
Guessing Cassie gets suited up maybe even fully becomes Stature getting ready for Young Avengers

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
That actually looks good. Ant Man is my least favourite marvel series. Actually least favourite implies I like it to a point, I don't I think they're crap. But looks like theyve gone ragnarock for it, changed the style and themes and I'm here for that.

Sylar

Ive enjoyed the first two ant mans. This will be a good third for the trilogy.

Think Capt America has the best trilogy so far though (not counting actual Avenger movies).
IM was spoilt by the third one, and Thor was really fantastic on the third one.

Traub

Ive enjoyed the first two ant mans. This will be a good third for the trilogy.

Think Capt America has the best trilogy so far though (not counting actual Avenger movies).
IM was spoilt by the third one, and Thor was really fantastic on the third one.
Ya but captain America 3 was basically an avengers lite. Guardians will end up having the best trilogy I rate.

Sylar

Ya but captain America 3 was basically an avengers lite. Guardians will end up having the best trilogy I rate.
That's probably what helped Captain America. It still focused on cap (tho was more cap v iron man)

Yeah I've enjoyed the two gotg. Hopefully gotg3 is more like the first two rather than the 4th thor

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
The lack of imagination in these things always astounds me. Multiverse of Madness! New York if, red lights were green. Quantum realm! Star Wars but glossy.

Oldyella

The lack of imagination in these things always astounds me. Multiverse of Madness! New York if, red lights were green. Quantum realm! Star Wars but glossy.
MoM still annoys me. Literally a sand box to do any crazy shit they wanted and we get a 2 minute scene as they go through interesting places to somewhere looking exactly the same as place they left.

Keen for this though. Kang is great.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
MoM still annoys me. Literally a sand box to do any crazy shit they wanted and we get a 2 minute scene as they go through interesting places to somewhere looking exactly the same as place they left.

Keen for this though. Kang is great.
I'll say with MOM, it's much, much better on a rewatch.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I will give it a try. Plot wise etc I thought it was generally fine, just lacked imagination re an actual multiverse
Completely agree, everything, everywhere all at once is a much better multiverse film for wackiness, but MOM isn't a bad film with low expectations.

Sylar

Completely agree, everything, everywhere all at once is a much better multiverse film for wackiness, but MOM isn't a bad film with low expectations.
High praise :lol: I get what youre saying though.
I had fun with that movie, but I also see why a lot of people would complain about the lack of imagination as the title didnt deliver how you would expect.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
High praise :lol: I get what youre saying though.
I had fun with that movie, but I also see why a lot of people would complain about the lack of imagination as the title didnt deliver how you would expect.
Totally. I enjoyed it much more on a rewatch.

Sylar

Totally. I enjoyed it much more on a rewatch.
Ah interesting. I think Spiderman and Shang Chi are the only ones ive rewatched from phase4. None of the others even had just 'moments'. They were fun, but kinda pointless at the same time.