g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Anthony Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
25% win rate with him in charge of our matches this season :mad:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Every team should have an option to refuse one referee. This should be United's. The cnut clearly hates us and is influencing our games.
He's very obviously a City fan.

Barnslig

Premier League refs, for whatever reason, have certain narratives propped up in their heads. The recent allegation on Clattenburg has certainly strengthened my conviction on this.
What allegations is this?

MattofManchester

Actual scumof the earth. KWP wrapping both legs around Garnacho's leg isn't "dangerous play".

It was Carroll all over again.

Refs are perfectly happy to see our players suffer serious injuries without any reprimand.

Redbandito

If that was van Dijk I think most of the forum would be saying it was a fair decision.
Not me. I understand when someone goes in high with studs up and doesn’t get ball. But to cleanly win the ball but get him with your follow through simply can’t be a foul for me.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
2 wins from the last 9 of our games he's reffed. Including one of the most bent decisions I've ever seen in a game of football:

Heinzesight

This dweeb is apparently the best the county has to offer. Woeful and it’s not just reffing us. He made a good decision with a yellow then didn’t have the courage to stand by a good decision. I know being sent to the screen is ominous, but a top ref has the balls to stick with his decision. Sick of the prick.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
2 wins from the last 9 of our games he's reffed. Including one of the most bent decisions I've ever seen in a game of football:

And this...

And the spot of the free was moved 5 yards forward. Look where the foul occurred.

The club need to lodge official complaints about this cnut.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

He needs a suspension for that. Criminal.
It's the hope that kills you. He used VAR to overturn a call in favour of the "small" club away from home and then he threw the book at the "big" club whenever its players appealed for anything. He'll be commended in the next referee meet-up, more likely, because, going by the book, he got every single decision right. Whether he would have shown the same adherence to the rules of the game at Anfield, the Etihad or the Emirates or not, that's a different question.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
And this...

And the spot of the free was moved 5 yards forward. Look where the foul occurred.

Yeah, that one is incredible as well. That fecking Villa wall is too far back for where our wall should be. Our actual wall is in another timezone.

hobbers

Nobody from Manchester should be allowed anywhere near Manchester United/City games. End of story.

Shouldnt matter who they claim to support.

Same story with Martin Atkinson. Leeds fan but allowed to referee games of their biggest rivals?

Wezzaldo

Watched an Everton game he was in charge of the other week and he was shocking in that too.
Referees can have an off day, but the frequency that he seems to have them against us is concerning. Frustrating thing is there is absolutely nothing the clubs can do about it.

Hopefully this pilot of mic’ing the referees up to explain these decisions comes to fruition. They should have to explain their decisions and be held accountable for them.

Abhinav

Disgusting performance by him and Marriner. Nobody will make a big deal because its United but both of them should get relegated for this. The red was borderline - the referee saw the challenge and gave him a yellow, where was the clear and obvious error in this.
Not giving a clear penalty was just taking the piss.
EtH needs to make some noise around this. Its time we start getting some decisions our way.

Prodigy24

Don't think I've insulted anyone more in my life than this useless bastard. Can't stand the sight of him. Hope it was the last time he was around Old Trafford.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
And this...

The day they admitted this mistake, he reffed our game at home versus Forest.

fecking sick of him and his idiotic colleagues.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
No yellow for the kick on Fred yet minutes later Shaw does the same thing and he was reaching for his yellow before the southampton player hit the ground
The Shaw foul was a clear yellow tbf and I loved it because it was the right thing to do.

But feck me if I don't want a dartboard with Taylor's face on one side and Marriner's on the other.

Hughie77

Actual scumof the earth. KWP wrapping both legs around Garnacho's leg isn't "dangerous play".

It was Carroll all over again.

Refs are perfectly happy to see our players suffer serious injuries without any reprimand.
Agree, it was a purposely choosen tackle Garnacho was running him ragged, Taylor needs to be shown that one and the Carrol one and both wernt punished. And both have Injured players

GledTheRed

We as a club need to formally complain about his performances and at least have the cnut checked over. I hate whinging about refs as I often think decisions even themselves out but today was a pisstake.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The more I see the rashford one the more I think it is actually a stonewall penalty. He’s in full sprint, he doesn’t leave his foot there - Bazuna slides in and clips him.

They refused to even look at this. Just as they refused to look at the other two.

No slow motion, no multi-angles.

Why not?

Abhinav

I think we should go after him and Marriner through our ex-players, United friendly journalists and a few cleverly chosen comments from EtH/ players ( keep on repeating for a few press conferences). Its time we set this right and tell these jokers we wont take things lying down.

Status
Not open for further replies.