Antoine "Lebron" Griezmann | "I Stay"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andersons Dietician

Jesus not this again. Heck could you imagine the explosition of muppet juice if somehow we signed Bale and Griezman :lol:

Phil

I honestly think it's more likely than Bale. Cheaper and we know there's at least been interest on his part..

FujiVice

Nothing surprises me with United these days. Falcao, Di Maria, Lukaku, Sanchez, Pogba were all signings I never expected. We've got form when it comes this kind of thing.

Minimalist

He's the sort of player we should be hoovering up but I appreciate Barca will probably be his ideal destination. Him on the wing as an inside forward would be an improvement regardless of how United play.

van Nistelrooy

Griezmann can go f*ck himself.

Refused us last year and is going to tease us throughout this summer too! I'd rather have someone who really wants to play for the club and isn't just motivated by a ridiculous salary and a number of dabbing partners (Pogba, Lingard).

RRCE

Don't do this to yourselves, folks. If he leaves Atletico, it's not to come to United.

Last edited:

Nick.

Does Mourinho intend to persist with the 4231 experiment? Why else continue to pursue Griezmann, assuming this story is even true which I doubt.

BlueHaze

Why the hell do I feel like this is going to happen and that Martial will go the other way?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Atletico fans praying for another transfer ban.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I think he's staying at Atletico. Why would he not seal his move to Barcelona before going to the world cup?

CG1010

Does Mourinho intend to persist with the 4231 experiment? Why else continue to pursue Griezmann, assuming this story is even true which I doubt.
What story links us to Griezmann. This one just says Griezmann will announce his decision by July end. Only United fans are linking this to our club as far as I know.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I think he's staying at Atletico. Why would he not seal his move to Barcelona before going to the world cup?
But if he's staying why not just put this all to bed?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I thought he was on his way to Barcelona? Or failing that he's probably staying at Atleti?

No way he's coming here.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He loves Atleti so much that he's going to Barca ? Can't believe that, too.
I dunno. I thought it would be fine for him to go to Barca? It's not Real Madrid.

In any case they've been strong rumours about Barca for quite a while, I just assumed it was almost a done deal.

fil1542

Supports
Jose Mourinho
Please not this again.

I really love him as a player and think he would be a perfect fit for you and Jose´s system so it broke my heart already last season when it didn´t work out in the end. I am also still convinced that he would have signed if the transfer ban hasn´t been upheld.

So this year I will just try to not get too invested in the whole saga and watch it from a reluctant point of view. He would be a great signing that could make you challenge for the title, but I am not really convinced that there is a realistic chance of getting him.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I dunno. I thought it would be fine for him to go to Barca? It's not Real Madrid.

In any case they've been strong rumours about Barca for quite a while, I just assumed it was almost a done deal.
It was a done deal with Barca, it was a done deal with United. It's definitely a saga and hopefully third chapter of the trilogy. Tired of this, too tbh.

lsd

The Oracle
What story links us to Griezmann. This one just says Griezmann will announce his decision by July end. Only United fans are linking this to our club as far as I know.

Some random poster on Reddit

redshaw

I doubt he's coming here but it does remind of Lukuka where everyone knew he was off to Chelsea and he came out said my future has been decided.

AndyJ1985

I doubt he's coming here but it does remind of Lukuka where everyone knew he was off to Chelsea and he came out said my future has been decided.
Big difference between choosing between United and Chelsea and United and Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.