Antonio Valencia... | Will wear #25 shirt from this point onwards by request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Google:

If you steal in your country! They will not steal elsewhere, stole my camera disque those assholes who checked bags at the airport.

Hopefully that's used well, these fecking fools. Shame that indignation.

Boobies these chaquearon me a suitcase. As stolen, I will check the other wanted. They wanted me to go faster. Too bad.

I apologize to the country for certain words that uses, in commenting on the loss that you are hearing. But this unworthy!

Skywarden

Google:

If you steal in your country! They will not steal elsewhere, stole my camera disque those assholes who checked bags at the airport.

Hopefully that's used well, these fecking fools. Shame that indignation.

Boobies these chaquearon me a suitcase. As stolen, I will check the other wanted. They wanted me to go faster. Too bad.

I apologize to the country for certain words that uses, in commenting on the loss that you are hearing. But this unworthy!
:lol:

Laphroaig

Should probably be: "Boobies these hacked me a suitcase. As it was stolen, I will check the other wanted. They wanted me to go faster. Too bad."

kps88

:lol: It's a shame he can't speak fluent English, we could have been treated to some great outbursts.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Has anyone mentioned how awfull he was against Galata? I don't understand, Nani's thread is full of crap how incosistent and shit he is, eventough he is probably having better season than VAlencia so far, but this thread is only filled with praise. I like Antonio, he is excellent player, and I know it's early, but I don't have good feeling about this season.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I think it's because with Nani, people even on a bad day he goes past his man with ease but his final ball is really off (on a bad day). With Valencia, he usually just gets shut down by the fullback if he has a poor game, if he has the beating of the fullback then he usually has a pretty good final ball. Could also just be the type of person, Nani just seems like a cocky person to the average fan and Valencia is a quiet, hardworking player.
Anyways I didn't get to see the game so I can't comment on either players performance.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Why are people saying Valencia has had a bad season so far? For a starter it's not true and it's too early to be so damning. Sounds like desperation to me.
Way too early, don't know why people are bringing the Nani discussion here either. To be honest as a team we haven't really got going this season bar the First Half against Fulham and the Second Half against Wigan but we're only 5 games into the season!

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
It's what we do, write Tony off as a one trick pony in September before hailing his power, directness, physique, effectiveness and hair in May. It'll be fine.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Plus Valencia had a large around the world trip before the game to boot!

Doogie

I think it's fair to say he hasn't hit the ground running. He hasn't been bad but still underperforming from what we are used to see from him the past couple of seasons. It's actually exciting that we are still to see him having a really good game and hopefully the first of many to come will be tomorrow.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
We need to stop constantly feeding him the ball with him being 1 v 2, and hope that he does something magic everytime. It's not going to work.

Get Kagawa and RvP into the game, and Valencia will suddenly get more space. And he thrives with space available.

Bape

I love Valencia but I think his style of play isn't ideal for this new attack system we are playing with Kagawa and RVP.

Ash_G

I think it can work really well tbh, the problem narrow teams get is that lack of variety in the attack. We're still adjusting but we've got a potentially a great mix of central incisiveness in the likes of kagawa, clev, Rooney rvp and nani with great width provided by Valencia. He can always be that option available on the right. It doesn't have to be one or the other in terms of wide play and central play.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's what we do, write Tony off as a one trick pony in September before hailing his power, directness, physique, effectiveness and hair in May. It'll be fine.
Yup, that's what happens every season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I love Valencia but I think his style of play isn't ideal for this new attack system we are playing with Kagawa and RVP.
I disagree.

We are talking an addition of two key players, one creative and one who relies on creativity. An understanding has to be formed before it all clicks together.

It's the difference between making a blind run and a player playing the pass or a player hesitating to see where a pass is heading before making his move. At that point the defender is up to the same speed. It's those tiny fractions that add up to the difference between having a clear chance or not.

They've only been playing together for a few months in Kagawas case and a lot less in Van Persies.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Would love to see him link up more of an inside forward when on the right.
We just don't have the penetration to give it to him in dangerous areas and when we do it's always to just beat a man and cross. (From wide and deep :lol:)

Some of his crossing this year really has been dire. We need some more situations where he's attacking the left back that is tucked in closer to the box. (Toward the D) If we can get him through on goal in behind more often than not his bullet crosses are perfect low and driven.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
His decision making has been fine, just execution slightly off. It will come.

Scrumpet

There are no words
Really bad first half going forward but he improved in that regard in the second half and his defensive work was important.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He has had a pretty average start to the season. Our team misses Ashley Young right now.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Where has the touch gone Valencia?!

We look so poor when we struggle out wide, and it should be one of our strongest threats. We've waited so long to see Nani and Valencia play games together of a regular basis, but so far it's been a poor show. If we can see it, Fergie and co obviously do so hopefully something happens to get our wings working again, an on form Nani and Valencia would devestate teams.

- That run though was excellent, you just knew as soon as he started accelerating he was going to win that ball and drive on.

Laphroaig

It was a dive, right? I'd be delighted to see some evidence that it wasn't. The bit before that was stunningly sexy.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
He was anonymous but it felt like the team didn't have the confiedence to switch flanks more to get him more into the game. One moment of genius changed the game, I thought we only had one winger that was capable of that. :smirk:

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Done well for the pen, but he was lucky and took too long to make his mind up which led to Johnson fouling him. It was 3 on 2 when he ran past the 2 players. Other than that, he didn't do much right.

NM

Everyone said Johnson touched him, and Johnson didn't complain - so he probably did. If it was a dive, why didn't Johnson complain? Makes no sense. Also, the run was great!

Laphroaig

Everyone said Johnson touched him, and Johnson didn't complain - so he probably did. If it was a dive, why didn't Johnson complain? Makes no sense. Also, the run was great!
Because he got hurt and was in pain? I don't know, I agree that him not coplaining suggests it was right. But it didn't look like a pen.

Godfather

That fecking run :drool:
Especially the great ball that followed that run when there was a 3 vs. 2 situation in their box :drool:.... oh wait... well at least got us the pen I guess.

But again very poor performance. His final ball isnt there at all.

NM

Because he got hurt and was in pain? I don't know, I agree that him not coplaining suggests it was right. But it didn't look like a pen.
To be fair, I haven't seen the replays, but no player other than Reina complained much iirc. And keepers always complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.