Antonio Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

Wrong. Nani was dubbed the next Ronaldo, and Park the next Dong. Do keep up :)
Nah, Anderson to eventually replace Scholes and Nani to eventually replace Giggs. According to SAF.

I dont remember if it was he himself who talked about Park being the one to take over from Giggs. But someone did.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Nah, Anderson to eventually replace Scholes and Nani to eventually replace Giggs. According to SAF.

I dont remember if it was he himself who talked about Park being the one to take over from Giggs. But someone did.
Well he wasn't going to say:

"Nah we're probably going to sell Ronnie in a couple seasons, and Nani will fill his boots then".

Ekeke

Well he wasn't going to say:

"Nah we're probably going to sell Ronnie in a couple seasons, and Nani will fill his boots then".
Given that Nani has played on the left a bunch of times while Giggs has played there less and less, its fair to say he has been our next Giggs to an extent.

Then of course, the form of our former next Giggs meant that he didnt get many games last season.

And we're yet to see if our next next Giggs, Tosic and our next next next Giggs, Adem Ljajic have anything to say about who really will be our next Giggs.

But one things for sure. If it turns out we actually dont have the "next Giggs" in our squad, we wont shirk away from buying another new one.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
But one things for sure. If it turns out we actually dont have the "next Giggs" in our squad, we wont shirk away from buying another new one.
Like, say, Valencia?

I'm just messing though really. I hate all this 'new-Giggs/Ronaldo/Keane/Scholes' malarky.

We have a group of fantastic young midfielders and wingers who all have distinct, individual styles. Let's just be happy about that!

Doogie

The 23-year-old, who was also chased by Real Madrid, will quadruple his salary to £60,000 a week.
Source: Mirror

Some older story had his salary at £75,000 that many thought was a bit too much. I'd rather believe this number.

Status
Not open for further replies.