Antonio Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

I think you lot are getting a little carried away by this number 7 thing. Is it really that important? It's just a bloody number on the back of a shirt.

The Law of Denis

Can someone translate this please, apparently its an interview where Valencia confirms the transfer

Ya era un tema confirmado desde el pasado lunes, pero hace pocos minutos de este martes, Luis Antonio Valencia se comunicó con Radio La Red de Quito para confirmar, de manera oficial, su vinculación con el Manchester United.

Un motivo de gran orgullo para nuestro fútbol se ha confirmado este martes por la mañana. Luis Antonio Valencia ya es, oficialmente, el nuevo jugador del Manchester United. El volante pasó los chequeos médicos y firmó su contrato por cinco años.

En diálogo exclusivo con Radio La Red de Quito, Valencia mencionó:

“He trabajado tres años muy fuerte por llegar a un equipo grande de Europa, y ahora estoy contento con mi vinculación con el Manchester United”.

“Voy a trabajar con muchas ganas para representar a mi familia y a todo el pueblo ecuatoriano que espera verme triunfar”.

“Quiero muchas cosas: quiero trabajar duro y fuerte; quiero triunfar. Espero mantenerme mucho tiempo acá, aunque sé que es complicado. Voy a hacer las cosas bien por que ellos confían en mí y por eso me han contratado”.

“Superé los chequeos médicos con normalidad y ahora he firmado por cinco años. Seguramente la presentación será en unos minutos, cuando termine la práctica, y con una ceremonia sencilla”.

“Llego con las ganas y la ilusión de ser titular, y de ganarme ese puesto en cada entrenamiento con el club y con mis compañeros”.

“Cuando llegué al Wigan también me dijeron que piense bien en la posibilidad de ser titular fijo, y que posiblemente lo mejor era seguir en Huelva, pero con trabajo y esfuerzo demostré que podía ser titular”.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Can someone translate this please, apparently its an interview where Valencia confirms the transfer
It was a confirmed since last Monday, but a few hours on Tuesday, Luis Antonio Valencia contacted Radio Network Quito to confirm, formally, his link with Manchester United.

A source of great pride to our football was confirmed on Tuesday morning. Luis Antonio Valencia is now, officially, the new player of Manchester United. The wheel passed medical checks and signed his contract by five years.

In exclusive dialogue with Radio La Red de Quito, Valencia said:

"I've worked very hard for three years to reach a larger Europe, and now I'm happy with my association with Manchester United."

"I will work very hard to represent my family and all the Ecuadorian people waiting to see me succeed."

"I want many things: I work hard and strong, I succeed. I look forward to much time here, although I know it's complicated. I am going to make things right that they trust me and that is why I have hired. "

"I overcame the normal check-ups and now I have signed for five years. Certainly the presentation will be in minutes, when the Page Rankingáctica, and with a simple ceremony. "

"I arrive with the desire and hope they hold, and earn that position in every training with the club and with my colleagues."

"When I arrived at Wigan also told me to think either can be fixed holder, and possibly the best thing was to follow in Huelva, but with work and effort demonstrated that they could hold."

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
It was a confirmed since last Monday, but a few hours on Tuesday, Luis Antonio Valencia contacted Radio Network Quito to confirm, formally, his link with Manchester United.

A source of great pride to our football was confirmed on Tuesday morning. Luis Antonio Valencia is now, officially, the new player of Manchester United. The wheel passed medical checks and signed his contract by five years.

In exclusive dialogue with Radio La Red de Quito, Valencia said:

"I've worked very hard for three years to reach a larger Europe, and now I'm happy with my association with Manchester United."

"I will work very hard to represent my family and all the Ecuadorian people waiting to see me succeed."

"I want many things: I work hard and strong, I succeed. I look forward to much time here, although I know it's complicated. I am going to make things right that they trust me and that is why I have hired. "

"I overcame the normal check-ups and now I have signed for five years. Certainly the presentation will be in minutes, when the Page Rankingáctica, and with a simple ceremony. "

"I arrive with the desire and hope they hold, and earn that position in every training with the club and with my colleagues."

"When I arrived at Wigan also told me to think either can be fixed holder, and possibly the best thing was to follow in Huelva, but with work and effort demonstrated that they could hold."

MUFC07

"I've worked hard for 3 years to get to a top club in Europe, and now I'm happy joining United.

"I'm going to work very very hard to represent my family and all the ecuatorian people that wants to see me succeed"

"I want a lot of things: want to work hard, I want to sucdeed. I hope to stay plenty of time here, although I know it's not easy. I'm going to do things right because they trust me and that's why they have signed me"

"I passed the medical and I've signed for 5 years, my presentation will be in some minutes, when the Page Rankigánctica (?), with a simple ceremony"

"I come with the ilusion of being a starter and to win my place with each trainning with the club and team-mates"

"When I came to Wigan I was told to evaluate the possibility of being a starter, and that possibly the ebst would be to remain in Huelva, but with work and effor I proved I could be a starter"

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
United sign Valencia

Manchester United is delighted to announce it has completed the signing of Antonio Valencia from Wigan Athletic on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old Ecuador international has played 34 times for his country, scoring four goals.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “Antonio is a player we have admired for some time now, having spent the last two years in the Premier League with Wigan. I am sure his pace and ability will make a significant contribution to the team.”

Antonio Valencia said: “Joining Manchester United is a dream come true for me. I have enjoyed my time at Wigan, but I am thrilled to have the chance to challenge for the biggest honours in club football here.

“Playing in front of 76,000 fans alongside players like Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs will be an amazing experience. I can’t wait to get started.”

http://www.manutd.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=3061

Amir

Well done, welcome, and don't be offended no one here has noticed you've arrived. They've all got their cocks out in the Benzema thread.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Very good signing.

Well I'm glad we've got this one wrapped up reasonably early.

I wouldn't mind if he's the only player we sign. Benzema is the only player I'd want us to burst the bank for this season.

cj_sparky

Fergie has only been back a day! Now the ball is rolling.

I'm sure Valencia will be a useful addition to the squad, I think he is similar to Park in some ways. His work rate, tracking back and tackling, but better in the final third.

Woo hoo we signed someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.