View full 2023-24 profile

4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

USREDEVIL

I aint changing my opinion after 1 good game against fecking Burnley burn leah
But tbf he's been ok recently. I still cannot get over the lack of crossing from this guy though.

Last edited:

Frank Grimes

Anyone else feel some of our fans treatment of him has been over the top? Obviously he has been a disappointment so far but some fans are actively wanting him to be bad and criticise him even when he has played decent.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Anyone else feel some of our fans treatment of him has been over the top? Obviously he has been a disappointment so far but some fans are actively wanting him to be bad and criticise him even when he has played decent.
He's not as good as we expected to say the least, but as always our fans or football fans in general have gone over the top

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Definitely. He’s having a poor season (I guess, in part, due to all the off-field drama) but has been one of our better players over the last few weeks. Which a lot of people refuse to acknowledge.

Frank Grimes

Definitely. He’s having a poor season (I guess, in part, due to all the off-field drama) but has been one of our better players over the last few weeks. Which a lot of people refuse to acknowledge.
I noticed the same pattern with Dalot earlier in the season where he'd have a bad game and people said he was completely useless when he'd showed in other games just weeks previously that he was far from that. Is this a new thing, are fans less loyal now?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I noticed the same pattern with Dalot earlier in the season where he'd have a bad game and people said he was completely useless when he'd showed in other games just weeks previously that he was far from that. Is this a new thing, are fans less loyal now?
We’re having a shite season and everyone is sick to death of the useless twats who line out for us every week. So I can understand why there’s so much negativity around. And it makes sense that a lot of that negativity is aimed at a player who costs a fortune and hasn’t (yet) looked nearly worth that sort of money. Even if he is playing quite well recently.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I don't think he's playing significantly worse than last season. His deficiencies were always clear to see, just hidden deep behind Rashford golden form and the team on a new manager bounce for a few months.
He is the kind of player that delivers same level of performances all the time, his level simply isn't good enough and he hit the ceiling already.

justsomebloke

I suspect we're going to be stuck with him for at least another season. Of all the players we're likely to want to unload, his is by far the worst situation in FFP terms and it's very hard to see any plausible way we could manage to sell him that wouldn't result in a pretty significant FFP hit.