2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

El Jefe

He actually had a good game for his standards but shit shooting and terrible crosses is a factory setting with him. His game play was pretty decent but it's just not enough.

David De Gea

It's not even like you can see it nearly working with him and he's not having luck. It's not even like early days Ronaldo or Nani where they could excite with skill even if they frustrated more often than not.

You can't help but get excited when we sign a big money Brazillian winger but my god did we get a dud.

el3mel

One of the worst wingers I have ever seen in my life wearing a United shirt.

ForFuchsSake

If there’s a player that epitomises our woeful transfer recruitment over the last ten years, it’s Antony.

Petulant, man-child show pony who is predictable, profligate and offers next to no end product. Can’t wait to see the back of him.

NZT-One

Guess we will have have to take the hit and bring in another RW last summer at the latest... Very very disappointing today in a game, where I think he could have taken his chances. He is just so useless on the ball, I actually feel bad for him... Maybe we should try to play him as some sort of wingback, he definitely is not good enough a warrant a spot, maybe he as RB in behind Mount or Bruno for some games...

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
ETH knew him inside and out from their time together at Ajax. And still pushed to sign him regardless.

Let that sink in.

Roboc7

He actually had a good game for his standards but shit shooting and terrible crosses is a factory setting with him. His game play was pretty decent but it's just not enough.
Yeah he is neat and tidy in certain areas but just completely lacks pace and quality to offer any threat. Just nowhere near good enough and never will be.

tomaldinho1

was actually half decent today bar that one classic loss of possession at the start. Lots of nice passes through but lots of bad crosses and a truly awful shot.

TempusFugit

Quite the possibly the most untalented player at the club. Some fans say McT has no particular talents, but he's 10 times more talented than Antony. How did a Brazilian RW manage to make it to the top with no other skill but tenacity and a working left foot? Would be easier to explain how Man Utd paid about €100m for him. Sometimes i hate myself for supporting this club :lol:

The United

His break earlier on may have set him back this season. I thought he was improving right before that. All he did in this game was shoot the ball between the corner flag and the outer goal post almost every time from any distance. It is hard to warm him up when he does it a lot.

Trezeguet17

Would rather get Weghorst back and play him RW than Antony.

ETH not only deserves the sack because of this signing, in fact I think the club should hire
lawyers and sue him and the scouts for damages.

This transfer needs to be investigated. Where exactly did the money go? Were the scouting videos and reports falsified? There is clearly something fishy about this transfer.

Yes, I hate him.

Guapa

Useless.ETH has to accept responsibility for this one and the keeper.Neither good enough for Utd.

kundalini

A few decent passes, especially for Fernandes' chance. Woeful cross directed into a space with no United player anywhere near. Also a hopeless shot from distance.

acnumber9

Antony is never going to succeed as a right winger at Man Utd. He has no pace, he has no physicality, he has no real trickery. He's a black hole for the ball. It just goes to him and goes nowhere afterwards.

If he has a future it'll be as a left winger whipping in crosses to Hojlund. What a waste of money.
But he’s a shit crosser too.

Valencia Shin Crosses

ETH knew him inside and out from their time together at Ajax. And still pushed to sign him regardless.

Let that sink in.
By far the most sackable offense of his reign here and even last year was my biggest cause for concern, because I have 0 clue how you can watch Antony for more than a few games without realizing how poor he is

Robbie Boy

He's fecking tragic. I thought Dan James was shite, but this lad massively trumps him. At least James seemed a really decent lad, too.

acnumber9

I wasn’t joking when I said a few months ago his best hope for ever being decent at this level would be to convert into a Fred style high energy midfielder. He’s a winger who’s best trait is tackling/defensive work
I’m not convinced he’s that good at that either.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Atrocious winger. Crosses the ball from woeful areas that are impossible to do anything with and comes onto the left every single fecking time. Is it any wonder we can't score and create so little.

In fairness he does try at least.
We could give any academy player his spot and they'd also "try at least"

100m for a trier.

Betson

If he was a player that came up through the youth system no one would have an issue with letting him off to a championship side for 2 or 3 million. Not premier league standard.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Don't disagree but it should make it a bit harder to hate him when he works his ass off every game but simply isn't good enough at football
If you cut my legs off at the knees or at the thighs, it makes no difference. I still can't walk.

UnitedRepublic

If he was a player that came up through the youth system no one would have an issue with letting him off to a championship side for 2 or 3 million. Not premier league standard.
If he was a youth player he wouldn’t have been playing like he is playing. He would of been told to cut out all the fancy good for nothing trickery that only confuses the ball.

klayton88

Elanga was more of a threat.

saik

I had hope for him but he's utter dogshite. Still better than Sancho though only cause he atleast tries.

What a waste of 85m. Nani got dogs abuse in his time here but he is 100 times the player than this guy. I don't even see any point with Antony anymore. When a 19-year old guy who is just starting out his professional career shuts you down then you are fecking tragic and don't belong here.