Antony | Here we go! €100mill, contract until June 2027, option 'til 2028.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
My Italian mate said that Georgian kid that @LuckyScout78 recommended a while ago is tearing it up at Napoli - cheaper alternative?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Be realistic. Its not happening this season.
We'll be lucky to even make top 6.
There's still big problems that need to be addressed in this squad and you can't do it all in one window.
This unrealistic expectations for overnight success is just borderline crazy.
One more loss and you lot will be calling for his head.
Unbelievable.
Umm...what?

Don't presume to know what I will and won't be calling for, cheers. I was answering the guy's question who appeared to have misunderstood what the other guy was saying. I've never once indicated that I'd want EtH gone if he doesn't achieve that goal. And I've never once blamed him for the state we're currently in. I'm fully behind him, and I've already said in other threads that this is not on him.

Don't let that stop you from making assumptions though.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Alot of entitled people demanding ajax to be meek and hand antony over like the servant they are. :lol:

And don’t even dare to mention we are not in the cl. Get the feck into submissive mode during interviews or else.

Rolaholic

Alot of entitled people demanding ajax to be meek and hand antony over like the servant they are. :lol:
Hardly demanding to be meek when they're about to get money they've never seen from a sale before regardless innit?

This talk of them apparently having a gun pointed to their head being forced to sell their player is absurd given the sums being mentioned

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Just get this guy, we really need to improve over Rashford and Elanga. Though he has been really trying today.

Chief123

Like others concerned about the size of the fee and the actual potential of the player. Pace wise very similar to Sancho, which to me seems a mistake. Having a winger who is a balistic missile on a wing and a tricky skillful winger on the other seems better to me but what do i know?

So we will have two inverted wingers who like to cut inside, and are reliant on their fullbacks to overlap to provide space to cut inside. I know that provides symmetry, but is that really for the best?

Anyway, for the price im expecting him to become peak Robben/Ribery level winger. Anything less at that price will be a flop.
He’s much quicker than Sancho. Not similar at all.

Rolaholic

He's watching the match today after missing Ajax's match yesterday

Mike1976

Supports
Ajax & United, in that order
Klaas Jan Huntelaar, one of Ajax's two DOFs met with Ziyech on monday to discuss a transfer. I suspect that once Ziyech gives the go-ahead the Antony transfer will be finalized.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Klaas Jan Huntelaar, one of Ajax's two DOFs met with Ziyech on monday to discuss a transfer. I suspect that once Ziyech gives the go-ahead the Antony transfer will be finalized.
Could be a great deal for Ajax really. Maximising the value at either end.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
We need to trust ETH with Antony. Ten Hag will make him reach his potential and he will be a nightmare for defenders in this league.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's definitely coming after watching that performance. I bet he wants some of that :devil:

SemirTuce10

Supports
Velež
Like I said earlier, would take Antony with one leg shorter instead of Elanga, to raw and can't see his potential growing in this league.

Castia

Get this done before the Southampton game and the atmosphere around that game along with Casemiro will be great.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
What have Ajax got to complain about? We took Feyenoords LB, probably gonna sign PSVs best player too.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Refreshing to have a player so want to be here.
Right?! usually you see these kinda players twerking for Madrid/Barca, not like that for us.

It's beautiful to see, and you know he will be committed if he really wants to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.