g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Antony - Official Manchester United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

redshaw

Fantastic player. Big backing of ETH by the club.

My only concern is not having a decent striker available to fully benefit. Hopefully the club can do some very late business or it will be next year or maybe Jan.

Red Rash

Happy with the signing. We overpaid but at the end of the day I think he is a player with very high potential and someone ETH really wanted.

Also nice to have a player our rivals will hate since he is a bit of a showboater and has a pretty punchable looking face :D

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Happy with the signing. We overpaid but at the end of the day I think he is a player with very high potential and someone ETH really wanted.

Also nice to have a player our rivals will hate since he is a bit of a showboater and has a pretty punchable looking face :D
We already have many of those!

OverratedOpinion

I have a feeling we have purchased a player who is just on the precipice of exploding on the world scene.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Signing a RW and a DM in the same window. What parallel universe have we wandered into.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I'm really happy with this. We've been crying out for a decent right winger translator for Casemiro for so long!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Cost 120m
5'3"
Doesnt want to be here
Only played in farmers league
South American, wife won't like Manchester

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
I really hope he hits the ground running here. The media will be constantly on his back about the fee if he has inconsistent performances to start with.

Hughes35

Some outrageous bits of skill in his highlights comp. If he can consistently do that with end product and work rate then he will be a huge **** hero.

evil_geko

His dribbling is all fine and dandy but what I like is his end ball is really great most of the time, good stuff.

RuudTom83

He is joining at a good time…in comparison to the last couple of years.

Moral is on the up! (slightly)
He knows the manager and a good number of the players!

Plus he will add to the good vibes and hopefully along with the other new faces the mentally of this new group hasn’t been beaten and broken.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Hope the manager is correct on this guy being worth that investment. I expect us to flit between the different possible front threes now. Martial will only play CF, Antony will only play on the right, Sancho and Rashford fill the gaps as required.

Rashford - Martial - Sancho
Sancho - Rashford - Antony
Sancho - Martial - Antony
Rashford - Martial - Antony

If Ronaldo stays, then just substitute him for Martial at times. Elanga is a further back up for the wide spots. Garnacho is going to struggle for game time.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm slowly starting to warm to Lisandro Martinez, who knows, the same might happen with this absolute cnut of a player.

Hope he does well for you lot.

Orange Tree

Hopefully we are gonna do another unveiling against Arsenal at OT and get another good result.

RoyH1

Good. We needed someone like him. Who cares about the price, it's not our money anyway

Thiagoal

My only hope is that he will continue with the flair and tricks at Old Trafford and the step up doesn’t change him too much! Remember watching Pogba do some outrageous stuff and score screamer after screamer at Juve but could t replicate it at Old Trafford!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Don't forget that he taught Nunez everything that he knows...

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
At this point we might as well just get the rest of the lads learning Portuguese or Spanish

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Is he our first ever left-footed right winger? Don't really think Amad counts.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Bit by bit the team is starting to look very balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.