Antony under investigation by Brazilian authorities for domestic abuse | Back in the squad

laughtersassassin

Has to be binned like Greenwood. A similar amount of evidence is coming out.

Anyway this club is an absolute house on fire.
It's completely fecked.

Clearly the people running it have no idea what they are doing. Wonder how much ETH knew about his anger problems.....

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.

It's completely fecked.

Clearly the people running it have no idea what they are doing. Wonder how much ETH knew about his anger problems.....
Has there been any updates?

Frank White

It's completely fecked.

Where are you seeing this?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
One normal day of Manchester United...

saivet

Imagine this will be picked up by the British media soon. I've only seen a few snippets on twitter but all a bit worrying given there are screenshots of conversations they've had and images alongside the allegations. As it's all in Portuguese, be interesting to read it all in full (I was having issues with the UOL website and google translate on my phone).

Telsim

Reckon he is finished here.

150 million between him and Sancho. Top tier recruitment, truly.

redNATION

Imagine this will be picked up by the British media soon. I've only seen a few snippets on twitter but all a bit worrying given there are screenshots of conversations they've had and images alongside the allegations. As it's all in Portuguese, be interesting to read it all in full (I was having issues with the UOL website and google translate on my phone).
Apparently there’s texts, messages etc, could get ugly for him very quickly

Woodenlung

At the very least, I hope he'll be suspended pending investigation. The allegations are too serious to allow him to play.

saivet

All over twitter this morning. If we allow Antony to continue to play it completely invalidates the decision to bin Greenwood at this point.

Why should one cnut play and not the other....
It really depends on his rebuttal and any outcome of police investigations. I think the biggest issue with Greenwood was the voice note, I think he'd probably still be playing for United today if it was only the images. She's uploaded some screenshots from whatsapp but no idea what they say and whether on their own, it's incriminating enough.

Sweet Square

Apparently there’s videos as well. Including bone exposure.

We live in such a stupid world that I’m expecting him to continue to play for us.

saivet

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Right Wingers curse continues.

This story hapenned a while ago, isn't that a bit strange it's becoming public now? I thought MG situation was like "right here, right now"?

Doracle

One of the pictures in the tweet below. There's another picture of her with a cut on her head, which she says was a result of him headbutting her, though I can't find the image in a tweet.

Everything is in this article, but it's in Portuguese, as are the screenshots, so not sure what the messages say.

https://www.uol.com.br/esporte/ulti...-media&utm_content=geral&utm_campaign=esporte
Thanks - so very bad then if she is telling the truth.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Trial by social media is a positive? :lol:
Well I don't actually think it was just cause of "trial by social media". It was the media and the fans more generally keeping the club in check, which I think is a good thing, yes.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Well I don't actually think it was just cause of "trial by social media". It was the media and the fans more generally keeping the club in check, which I think is a good thing, yes.
No it's not at all.

tomaldinho1

Greenwood got turfed out despite the club saying they thought he was innocent of the charges.
Greenwood got turfed out because of the audio - if that didn't exist (or even if he had denied it was him) it would not have caused anywhere near the same uproar.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Definitely not positive, its mob justice and there is a reason that is bad

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
One of the pictures in the tweet below. There's another picture of her with a cut on her head, which she says was a result of him headbutting her, though I can't find the image in a tweet.

Everything is in this article, but it's in Portuguese, as are the screenshots, so not sure what the messages say.

https://www.uol.com.br/esporte/ulti...-media&utm_content=geral&utm_campaign=esporte
It's just fingers with plasters? I can't see anything..

Frank White

He moved well and looked sharp.
Interesting response while this is all coming out :lol:

As for Antony has that website released any of the vids or just that one pic? Will reserve judgement until then but yeah not looking good.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
It really depends on his rebuttal and any outcome of police investigations. I think the biggest issue with Greenwood was the voice note, I think he'd probably still be playing for United today if it was only the images. She's uploaded some screenshots from whatsapp but no idea what they say and whether on their own, it's incriminating enough.
Without the voice note I also don’t think Greenwood would have been suspended. Antony has already denied all of this a few months ago. This all blew up back in June with the exact same allegations in a Brazilian media publication and I think there was a television interview at one point too - the difference this time is the images and messages. Not sure what the status is of the criminal investigation.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Greenwood got turfed out because of the audio - if that didn't exist (or even if he had denied it was him) it would not have caused anywhere near the same uproar.
The audio doesn't prove anything other than him acting like a complete knobhead.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Which apparently does not tell the full story. I'm not saying he is innocent but its clear the public have not seen everything and that is why trail by media and public is bad.

Santos J

Without the voice note I also don’t think Greenwood would have been suspended. Antony has already denied all of this a few months ago. This all blew up back in June with the exact same allegations in a Brazilian media publication and I think there was a television interview at one point too - the difference this time is the images and messages.
+ that she's now reported it to the police in Manchester too as of last Friday according to the article