Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Started Crashing recently and I digg it. HBO show about stand-up with a bunch of stand-up guests stars that play a fictional version of themselves. Heard about it from Bill Burr who had a part in the 2nd season that just started.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Loved it , best season 2 of anything I have seen before , hope they do a season 3.
I didn't like it as much as season 1, it lacked the connection you got to the victims in season 1 with the Rance family. Also I didn't like the sub-plots as much as the ones from the first season.

Spoony

The People's President
Seen 5eps of Godless... And yeah the scenery is great, the long shots are fantastic but hmmm...it's not griped me yet.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
The Exorcist is average as feck.

Seen 5eps of Godless... And yeah the scenery is great, the long shots are fantastic but hmmm...it's not griped me yet.
Thought it was brilliant myself, but it is quite slow so I can see why people wouldn't.

Spoony

The People's President
The Exorcist is average as feck.

Thought it was brilliant myself, but it is quite slow so I can see why people wouldn't.
I love slow. Thought the pacing in Better Call Saul was brilliant, for example.
Keep going I loved it but on the other hand I liked it from the beginning.
Oh I like it...time will tell whether it's as good as some of he other Netflix shows I've seen. But it's gorgeous so that's more than enough for me.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Just seen a couple of episodes of Knightfall. It’s surprisingly horrendous considering it’s HBO.

Loublaze

ATLien
Just seen a couple of episodes of Knightfall. It’s surprisingly horrendous considering it’s HBO.
Its being shown on HBO where you live? It's a History channel production anyways. Terrible show.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Its being shown on HBO where you live? It's a History channel production anyways. Terrible show.
It does.
Ah, makes sense. I had high hopes because I thought it was an HBO production.

Tosicsleftpeg

Just finished sons of anarchy with the Mrs and we absolutely loved it. WentWer going to watch it but everyone raved about it so gave it a chance and it was wonderful.

Anyone got any ideas for another series? I love game of thrones and Vikings also mauve fan of 24 back in the day. We were considering something like black sails or James town?? Any ideas welcome.

Loublaze

ATLien
It does.
Ah, makes sense. I had high hopes because I thought it was an HBO production.
The production values and the set designs are actually impressive, its the story that is very weak.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Is Power any good? Or The Killing? They're both 4 seasons each so don't want to start unless they're amazing...

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
The production values and the set designs are actually impressive, its the story that is very weak.
Sure, but as you say, the story is crap and so is the acting. The part with that young guy who wanted to avenge his girlfriend was pure comedy.

Loublaze

ATLien
Sure, but as you say, the story is crap and so is the acting. The part with that young guy who wanted to avenge his girlfriend was pure comedy.
I agree. The characters are weak and the acting is wooden. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
@JoaquinJoaquin
Warning that I didn't like Chi-raq at all, but I'm also a pleb who has never read any classical Greek stuff that it is supposed to be based on.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Anyone watching Modus? Missed the first two episodes- presidents been kidnapped?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
A Series of Unfortunate Events seems to go under the radar a bit, it's a very good show.

Teaser for season 2 was released today...

Neil Patrick Harris is fantastic in it.
I loved season 1, the only thing that didn't quite convince me was Neil Patrick Harris! ;)

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Just finished sons of anarchy with the Mrs and we absolutely loved it. WentWer going to watch it but everyone raved about it so gave it a chance and it was wonderful.

Anyone got any ideas for another series? I love game of thrones and Vikings also mauve fan of 24 back in the day. We were considering something like black sails or James town?? Any ideas welcome.
Black Sails then Vikings

Art Vandelay

The Last Kingdom is very good.

While it's not for everyone, I really enjoyed Marco Polo. Benedict Wong is brilliant in it, it looks the absolute tits in 4K HDR and I love me some kung fu. Actually everyone but Marco Polo himself is very good in it. Plus season 2 has Michelle Yeo.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
The Last Kingdom is very good.

While it's not for everyone, I really enjoyed Marco Polo. Benedict Wong is brilliant in it, it looks the absolute tits in 4K HDR and I love me some kung fu. Actually everyone but Marco Polo himself is very good in it. Plus season 2 has Michelle Yeo.
Shame it was cancelled. Season one was a bit of a mess but season two was really good, just nobody seemed to care after all the negative reviews and press around season one.

Art Vandelay

Shame it was cancelled. Season one was a bit of a mess but season two was really good, just nobody seemed to care after all the negative reviews and press around season one.
Yeah, I think it was costing them a fortune to make too. Pity it got cancelled yet crap like Luke Cage and Iron Fist live on purely because they have the Marvel name.