Are Bruno and Rashford a problem?

Based Adnan

Our two main players costing us today again

Rashford weak as piss in his 'press' for their first

Bruno incapable of keeping the ball twice under pressure for their disallowed goal and their second

AndySmith1990

They lack leadership and mentality to help the team stay composed and keep control when it's most needed

Romez

Atrocious decision to make Bruno captain.

Everyone on here was loving it at the time too. :lol:

binary bot
Nothing pisses me off more than having possession in a game like that and Bruno having a shot from 35 yards to give it back to them

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
The pair of the, need to feck off in the summer. Shame with regards to Rashford as he looked on his way to becoming world class last season…but he’s obviously got mental problems. As for Bruno, he’s living off six months of football and running. He’s just not that good and mentally he’s a joke.

Tyrion

Rashford's defending was awful again. A repeat of when Ross Barkely just ran around him.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
It's been clear for ages for anyone who's not deluded. These two and McTominay need ejecting with the proverbial catapult but we won't because have no ruthlessness and/or money.

hobbers

The pair of them can only play well in counter attacking systems.

They're both utterly useless in possession systems because they dont have the ability or intelligence to keep the ball.

And they're both useless in high press systems because Rashford is lazy and spineless, and Bruno is weak as piss.

ForeverRed1

Would be good squad players if you want to be like city and have 22 very good players. They’re playing every minute of every game and we rely on them too heavily

Rightnr

Would be good squad players if you want to be like city and have 22 very good players. They’re playing every minute of every game and we rely on them too heavily
That's a contradiction

ForeverRed1

That's a contradiction
What I mean by that is all 22 players in city’s squad are good. You can bring any of them on and they’d be dangerous. Bruno and rashford could be an important part of this team and would benefit from not playing every minute of every game.

Rightnr

What I mean by that is all 22 players in city’s squad are good. You can bring any of them on and they’d be dangerous. Bruno and rashford could be an important part of this team and would benefit from not playing every minute of every game.
The contradiction is that Bruno and Rashford are very good players.

They're mid-table quality in football ability and mentality and need to be fecked off pronto

ForeverRed1

The contradiction is that Bruno and Rashford are very good players.

They're mid-table quality in football ability and mentality and need to be fecked off pronto
A fresh and firing Bruno isn’t a bad thing.

rashford I agree with you. I wouldn’t mind if he was sold in the summer at all.

Lu Tze

When did we last have a fresh and firing Bruno, it's been years at this point. He's cooked.

lilcurt

They are both a problem.

You can't be successful if they are your primary senior players.

Before you even look at their ability, they are miles off it in terms of mentality.

Irwin99

These 2 get dug out every game but never a peep about the manager
Have you read the EtH thread in the past 5 months?

people fall into the trap of picking sides but the problems can be a combination of many things.

Rightnr

Bruno is 30 this year and he's shite. On top of that, there's interest from $audi, so we need to accelerate his exit.

Chicharo

Even if we put aside their talent and footballing skills, their mentality and leadership abilities are levels bellow what this club needs.
Whether we decide to sell them or not is a matter for a new manager to decide (personally, I would get rid of them both), but, regardless of their status, it is essential that a new captain is appointed for the new season

hobbers

Another guaranteed 90 minutes for the pair of them today, yet again. Regardless of how utterly shit they've played and Bruno walking a tightrope for more than half the game.

OLLY ORANGE

Both far to overated. Would sell Rashford in a heart best for offers over 40 million. Rashfords attitude, body language and lack of technical ability is vlear to see. He will hsve his moments but nowhere nesr often enough for ghe club to suceed.
Bruno is just a nightmare to play alongside for morale reasons and for his random positioning on the field.
Both need to be moved on to get a reset at the club

Hammondo

I didn't see the first half, but second half Rashford has easily been our worse player.