Television Arrow | Ending on Season 8

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Not having it, admittedly the Scooby gang would have preferably all died on Lian Yu so we could get back to just Felicity Diggle and Oliver but I basically have tuned my senses to block all the others out and focus on the story and good parts. In general since Prometheus showed up I feel like it’s picked it’s self back up with a few stinker episodes inbetween.

Here has junior William mentioned he’s gay yet as I don’t recall that being mentioned but Middle aged William mentions a boyfriend.
Don't think he has.

Andersons Dietician

They can’t end like that, I need to know who the hell is in level 2 that is worse than those guys we’ve already seen. Most of the bigger villains than them are dead.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Dinah is a real fecking hypocrite with her whole vigilante agenda. fecking creeepy how René talks and acts with his big daughter, like she's actually 7-8 years old

Kostur

海尔的老板
That horrible fecking French of theirs, you can tell this dumb cnut Curtis actor was reading it from a prompter/sheet of paper and struggled massively at it. :lol:

Sylar

Really enjoyed it so far this season
It's nice that after 5 eps that he's still in prison and it hasn't been easy for him

Always cool seeing talia
Need nyssa appearances too

And another mention of gotham

kouroux

That horrible fecking French of theirs, you can tell this dumb cnut Curtis actor was reading it from a prompter/sheet of paper and struggled massively at it. :lol:
Tell me about it, I had to replay because it sounded nothing like french at all :lol::lol: I don't understand why american shows/actors are horrible when it comes to foreign language.

Andersons Dietician

Man that episode was so good. Diaz is incredible this new darker Felicity is brilliant and this seems to be shaping towards being the best arrow season. They’ll probably drop the ball somewhere but even the future flash forwards are intresting.

Felicity and Laurel tho :drool:

Kostur

海尔的老板
Yeah the only thing I can give this thing at the moment is that this new Laurel could sit on my face and seems better than the previous one. Also wondering when they 'unbox' Roy as the current Green Arrow.

Andersons Dietician

I watched the trailer for next week and it looks awesome. I’m predicting some incredible fight scenes.
@Kostur I was thinking more of a Felicity and Laurel double team.

Andersons Dietician

So possibly the best episode of Arrow ever. That was some good stuff and I still can’t believe some people don’t rate Diaz. Outwith the character the performance from the actor playing him, incredible.

When the supposed death came it came around a bit too suddenly for my liking, was absolutly smashing Oliver, had him beat and then Oliver takes his shot and it’s over. Personally I think he’ll still be alive due to that concoction he took earlier in the series but loved everything about that episode.

Intrigued to see what the little psychopaths story is and what he is going to go on to do.

I mean not counting Legends in this as it’s it’s own kind of entity now, this is miles ahead of the other shows and back to being the best of the lot. Helps we’ve got less of those dweebs ruining everything.

kouroux

So possibly the best episode of Arrow ever. That was some good stuff and I still can’t believe some people don’t rate Diaz. Outwith the character the performance from the actor playing him, incredible.

When the supposed death came it came around a bit too suddenly for my liking, was absolutly smashing Oliver, had him beat and then Oliver takes his shot and it’s over. Personally I think he’ll still be alive due to that concoction he took earlier in the series but loved everything about that episode.

Intrigued to see what the little psychopaths story is and what he is going to go on to do.

I mean not counting Legends in this as it’s it’s own kind of entity now, this is miles ahead of the other shows and back to being the best of the lot. Helps we’ve got less of those dweebs ruining everything.
Fear not, normal service will be resumed next week. Having him away from all the other characters was the best thing this show needed

Sylar

Really enjoyed the last episode and the season as a whole. So glad the prison stuff lasted and wasn't over in an ep

I feel Diaz should be better than he's portrayed. Maybe cos he was a jobber most of last season then suddenly became the big bad

Sylar

Again enjoyed that episode. Nice wrap up for the first arc whilst giving us hints of where they will go

Also feck Felicity the hypocrite

And unhooded OG green arrow is badass

Nice reveal of Thea version 2 :p

Andersons Dietician

I know there still sort of kicking about but this show is so much better without the large cast, it was a right struggle when you had all those feckers in the bunker. Curtis, Ramone , blah blah blah. All their drama. They seem palatable in the small doses and not kitted out.

Sylar

So Maddog gonna go for Office (guessing thats what we will see in Flashforward)
Police hate Dinah in future so probably cos of her reliance on vigilantes.

Also if this current storyline leads to Felicity turning proper heel (instead of heel to everybody thats not a 13 y/o girl) that would be fine. Although her 'MY HUSBAND ASKED YOU A QUESTION' made me laugh and im not sure that was meant to be the purpose.

Also agreed, its kinda nice that the whole team isnt working together on the field.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I know there still sort of kicking about but this show is so much better without the large cast, it was a right struggle when you had all those feckers in the bunker. Curtis, Ramone , blah blah blah. All their drama. They seem palatable in the small doses and not kitted out.
They're so much better not as super heroes.

Andersons Dietician

Its returned...

if anybody is interested
In post Gifted, Gotham and Titans world the CW shows now feel super weak but at least Arrow is semi decent. Although I can not be hooped with this Enikmo or whatever her name is story line. Feel like elseworlds has totally stopped all the progress of the series.

Sylar

In post Gifted, Gotham and Titans world the CW shows now feel super weak but at least Arrow is semi decent. Although I can not be hooped with this Enikmo or whatever her name is story line. Feel like elseworlds has totally stopped all the progress of the series.
I really think they need to do two arcs for the shows (kinda like AoS has been doing). Its about 20+ eps. Break it, they have so much source material to use.

Flash was out yesterday too, havent seen that bumped either haha

Andersons Dietician

I really think they need to do two arcs for the shows (kinda like AoS has been doing). Its about 20+ eps. Break it, they have so much source material to use.

Flash was out yesterday too, havent seen that bumped either haha
Yeah compact the story a bit although with Arrow since they have the flashbacks or forwards might not work as well. I watched the Flash and it was better this week but again some super cringe moments which just ruin it.

Sylar

So watched the episode. I actually liked it. I like Emiko so far and of course the Queen family politics (which Moira of course had a hand in).

Rene story interests me in terms of how he is in the future. Dont mind the flash forwards as its interesting to see how much has changed but we dont know why yet.

New Suicide Squad deal eh...

peanuthead

So watched the episode. I actually liked it. I like Emiko so far and of course the Queen family politics (which Moira of course had a hand in).

Rene story interests me in terms of how he is in the future. Dont mind the flash forwards as its interesting to see how much has changed but we dont know why yet.

New Suicide Squad deal eh...
That was the most interesting part of the episode, the only downer was Diaz is still around. He's so much shit, just a boring villain imo.

Andersons Dietician

Almost cheered when
Diaz killed Mr Terrific
was so happy, a little shocked but then it was all taken away. Ruined the rest of the episode for me.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
When they killed him I thought they'd thrown in a nice twist but sadly the cnut was alive all along.

Sylar

I actually didn't mind that episode

At least they mentioned that the ghost protocol is suicide squad with fancier name haha

Andersons Dietician

Loved the way that was shot, the documentary angle was brilliant if you excuse the fact that I can’t imagine a world where 2 ARGUS agents would be allowed to be on a documentary and that camera man having balls of military grade steal to chase after the arrow in \that first big fight scene.

Was a pretty good episode and who the hell is Mia.

Andersons Dietician

Is it only me who finds it seriously weird how the writers/directors make Oliver's kid and Renee's daughter act like 7-8 years :houllier: ?? I mean wtf :lol:
Can’t say I’ve noticed, maybe I’m blinded by my hatred of that little twat but seemed very teen like today.