Television Arrow | Ending on Season 8

Kostur

海尔的老板
Did anybody notice that police officer who was trying to walk down the escalator that was moving upwards? :lol: Just as the Town Hall with Polard starts, the very first cutscene, about half an hour in.

Sylar

I enjoyed that episode. Was nice to see some people from the past 'interviewed' too. Was enjoyable.

Andersons Dietician

Future plot has gotten completely stupid and without direction now.
How so? I’m following it alright and think it’s been ok, just wondering of the age of certain people which I’m guessing this is 18-20 years in the future, but are we finally going to get to see it.
one armed oliver

Sylar

Im still enjoying the future stuff. I dont mind it being their kids, it makes sense that they would want to follow in their parents footsteps and then basically come together eventually

The problem with the present day is stuff like Dinah getting her throat slashed. There was no tension at all cos you know she will survive and be ok. If it was somebody who we havent seen that would be something different.
And I totally forgot the slasher guy was in prison with Oliver until they mentioned it :lol:

Kostur

海尔的老板
Yeah think I'm out for good now, Cringe Lord Stan and his acting was just too much and then you get all the family crap moved from modern times to the future. No real villain, no real heroes, just some drama shit all over the place.

Andersons Dietician

Actually really enjoying this series of Arrow. I mean compared to the Flash and Supergirl it’s brilliant, enjoyed the last episode as well and am now quite interested in the mental health aspects of the Felicity storyline and how she comes to do what she does in the future.

You know how we all complain about the CW versions or writing/political agenda. Has anyone ever watched Riverdale on Netflix which is a CW show. Seriously it’s ridiculous the storylines, it’s so bad it’s good, serial killers, drug lords, gang wars, street races, fight clubs, frame jobs, hired killers, mafia types it’s complete madness and seriously Iris has nothing on Archie and Betty :lol: Archie can do anything.

Last edited:

Drifter

American
About time it ended. With the likes of Titans,Doom Patrol, Umbrella Academy, The Gifted,these CW shows just look tired and dated.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Actually really enjoying this series of Arrow. I mean compared to the Flash and Supergirl it’s brilliant, enjoyed the last episode as well and am now quite interested in the mental health aspects of the Felicity storyline and how she comes to do what she does in the future.

You know how we all complain about the CW versions or writing/political agenda. Has anyone ever watched Riverdale on Netflix which is a CW show. Seriously it’s ridiculous the storylines, it’s so bad it’s good, serial killers, drug lords, gang wars, street races, fight clubs, frame jobs, hired killers, mafia types it’s complete madness and seriously Iris has nothing on Archie and Betty :lol: Archie can do anything.
And they are in school :lol::lol::lol:

Andersons Dietician

And they are in school :lol::lol::lol:
Can’t believe I forgot to mention that detail and that the rich ginger girl seems to be a better Archer than Oliver Queen, she never misses :lol: it’s ridiculous, I mean Archie fought a Grizzly Bear for fook sake not even Iris could do that.

Big Andy

Bloke
Can’t believe I forgot to mention that detail and that the rich ginger girl seems to be a better Archer than Oliver Queen, she never misses :lol: it’s ridiculous, I mean Archie fought a Grizzly Bear for fook sake not even Iris could do that.
Iris would tame it

Sylar

Next season would be the last one with only 10 episodes. Could probably end after the crisis crossover.
Right move. Think it's had 3 awesome seasons, 1 mixed seasons and 2 poor seasons so far
This current season has been fun so far imo

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

Bloody ridiculous half the shit in Riverdale :lol:

They had Archie who joined the wrestling team and was absolutely shite, go to prison what, 2 months later, and suddenly was the best fighter on the block! Mentioned this to my ex, and she actually thought that was believable.

Andersons Dietician

Bloody ridiculous half the shit in Riverdale :lol:

They had Archie who joined the wrestling team and was absolutely shite, go to prison what, 2 months later, and suddenly was the best fighter on the block! Mentioned this to my ex, and she actually thought that was believable.
Although he did train for what seems like 1 night and wasn’t he able to pin Hyrim? now Archie boxes and had a pro fight against some guy who I guess was supposed to be an adult and just to keep things intresting yet another attempt on Archie’s life yesterday. He is actually another Vigilante and could easily be on team Arrow :lol:

It’s just ridiculous but then it also seems like there is a new cult every week so...

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
It had to end sooner or later , especially when Stephen Amell has publicly stated that he doesn't want to continue filming in Vancouver for an extended period again.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

From now on I'm avoiding all american shows whose the target audience is teens or the main characters are teens or portrayed to be teens. They're just fecking trash

Sylar

So... with regards to the latest episode, it was decent but the 'twist' was predictable given weve seen it a lot across the shows. Also the ending death was just too funny.

Sylar

I really really hope we dont see Diaz again. Theres just something about not seeing a body in these shows that makes me thing, feck, hes coming back, isnt he?

Andersons Dietician

From now on I'm avoiding all american shows whose the target audience is teens or the main characters are teens or portrayed to be teens. They're just fecking trash
You’re missing out on Riverdale, Archie 17/18yr old basically has a hit out on him due to a game so he challenged everyone with a hit card on him to a king of the mountain fight. Basically a gauntlet where he fights everyone until he is killed or they are all defeated. He went full Iris...

I feel more intrigued to see what is going on in the Future of Arrow. I wonder if they’d possibly plan a spin off of it.

Sylar

I feel more intrigued to see what is going on in the Future of Arrow. I wonder if they’d possibly plan a spin off of it.
I think this will happen. And we may see some of the characters here pop up and then across other shows and crossovers.

Andersons Dietician

That was good. So Felicity kinda skynets things and brings about all this and where the hell is Oliver, Arrow kicking the other twos ass right now.

kouroux

That was probably the best episode of the entire season.

You’re missing out on Riverdale, Archie 17/18yr old basically has a hit out on him due to a game so he challenged everyone with a hit card on him to a king of the mountain fight. Basically a gauntlet where he fights everyone until he is killed or they are all defeated. He went full Iris...

It has to happen, specially with Mia who I honestly think is very well portrayed.

Sylar

That was probably the best episode of the entire season.

It has to happen, specially with Mia who I honestly think is very well portrayed.
Yeah, Mia is quite badass. I like the character and future William is so much better than annoying present William.
I had no issues with the episode Star City 2040 (it was well done and looks like you can carry on Arrow with a spinoff with the kids) - set in future so separate. But can still have cross overs thanks to the Legends.

kouroux

Yeah, Mia is quite badass. I like the character and future William is so much better than annoying present William.
I had no issues with the episode Star City 2040 (it was well done and looks like you can carry on Arrow with a spinoff with the kids) - set in future so separate. But can still have cross overs thanks to the Legends.
The last episode was good too

Andersons Dietician

Yeah I’ve got to say I really don’t care about what is happening in present day Star City, I just want to know what they doing in 2040 and Mia is a far more intresting character than what they have going on with emiko and that dude who I think was in the highlander series.

Andersons Dietician

About 5 seasons too late.
I won’t have this kind of talk about my Felicity. Iris fine, but anyone slagging Felicity is a step too far :lol:

8th season will be intresting given we know what happens and where Felicity goes so hoping it’ll maybe be more future Oliver stuff although you would think finale, surely she comes back for 1 episode.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
What a shitfest. I mean there certainly isnt a lack of shows that revolve around female characters. What the hell was that about?

kouroux

Wow, logic went out of the windows with the last episode. The women's team knock out many goons and decide to blow up a building with all of them still inside ?
That's mass murder no ? And they're celebrating it ?