Television Arrow | Ending on Season 8

Bo_7iDaR

So... Anyone seen this? It wasn't a half bad pilot, better than what I expected that's for sure. Will be interesting to see where it goes.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
I saw the pilot it was watchable but just don't see the point in this after having a Green Arrow on Smallville several seasons. Still surprised they haven't tried doing a Batman show since it's something that would surely attract tons of viewers.

Lastwolf

I saw the pilot it was watchable but just don't see the point in this after having a Green Arrow on Smallville several seasons. Still surprised they haven't tried doing a Batman show since it's something that would surely attract tons of viewers.
Smallville was going to be Batman, they pussied out of it, cause Begins was in the works and they didn't want to confuse people.

Apparently, that excuse is still valid with Batman still being movie fodder they don't want to risk fecking it up. Even though pretty much all the Justice league and half of DC turned up in Smallville eventually c'ept Wonder Woman and Batman.

I watched this, wasn't bad for a pilot episode some of the acting was a bit off but it posed enough questions to interest me for a while.

Donut

It was ok, enough to tune in for the next one.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Me....I reckon it will be cancelled soon. Saw two episodes and stopped watching.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Me neither, but I hope it isn't. It needs to be Last Resorted.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Watched the first ep and it was actually better than I had expected. The 2nd was absolutely dreadful though.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Me....I reckon it will be cancelled soon. Saw two episodes and stopped watching.
:lol: Alright then.

I've watched all 5 episodes, will stick with it. Hoping the flashbacks to the island become more prominent in the episodes.

Like a few have said it isn't the best series on the box but there are worse.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I don't mind it, solid block of easy to watch actiony TV with a bit if cheese thrown in.

wr8_utd

:'(
It's decent. The lead actor however has a range of emotions and expressions as limited as the guy from Flashforward.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I think its pretty good. Compared to the first season of Smallville (what else would you compare it do) it's a lot better. Worth watching if you have time to kill.

Lastwolf

Google says the last episode got 3.8mil viewers. I've no idea if that's good or not.
for the CW (the network it's on) it's pretty decent, bordering on excellent.

I like it, it's retarded and extremely repetitive, but I'll give it shot see how the season pans out.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Never watched it but from the adverts I immediately deduced it was awful.

Iron Stove

Tried to like this show but it's a challenge when the acting is at a Days of Our Lives level.

Ekeke

Its okay, better than the other shows of its type out there right now. And Willa Holland is mine.

rcoobc

It's actually really good. I mean not anything good, good. But better than a lot of crap. Defiantly watchable, the acting is decent, the stories are okay, the fighting is good.

rcoobc

It is bad, actually the parts where they go back in the island are far better than the stupid rest :houllier:
I agree the Island bits are worse, but its a decent show in my opinion. Up there with, err, well.

Better than HIMYM or Fringe or Walking Dead (most episodes), or tonnes of other shit I somehow have time to watch.

Possibly if you liked Daredevil (the film) then give Arrow a try. If you thought Daredevil was a piece of emo crap then Arrow isn't for you. Not that there is any emoness in Arrow, but anyway...

Brocky

I watch it. It's ok, tbh. As has been said, the intrigue drawn by the flashbacks to the island is just enough to keep you awake through the sometimes dull story of the present.

The fight choreography is quite good too.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
I'm watching it, I feel like compelled to do so specially when the actresses aren't horrible to look at
Yeah it gives me some eye candy for 40 minutes while I'm on my exercise bike so I'm sticking with it.

Ekeke

Its decent, good even if you dont mind the changes they've made to the comic/characters

Black Canary should be coming soon

rcoobc

Apparently John Barrowman was on This Morning this morning, saying Arrow has got commissioned for a second season because it's doing very well all over the world.

Good :)