Arse FAM TV

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not working for him.

Players aren't good enough i know but they are sure better than West Ham. Its his job to get the best out of him and motivate them.

Laca is frustrated now coz the treatment he has been getting.Hopefully he gets goal quick. Auba is a goal scorer and needs chances. With no creativity, he is ineffective.

Ozils situation is Embarrassing.

He neess to get the tactics right at the start of the game. Its been too many times now that he has picked it wrong.
Have to say he's losing his fans pretty quickly. A couple of more poor results and we'll see the same toxic atmosphere that we saw last season.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Hit or miss
I guess they never miss, huh?
You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya [mwah]
He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya
He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

You play with them balls like it's FIFA!

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Vids are going up :drool:

Last edited:

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I don't like Kenny getting so worked up, he's a very sensible fan.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
According to that first guy, Ozil has played just 40% of games since signing his £350k p/w contract :lol: Might be an exaggeration, but it sounds about right, honestly.

Edit: Damn, the guy in the back of this version looks like an evolved version of Ty (Charmander to Charmeleon style):

Last edited:

freeurmind

weak willed
According to that first guy, Ozil has played just 40% of games since signing his £350k p/w contract :lol: Might be an exaggeration, but it sounds about right, honestly.
Great work if you can get it.

wub1234

Supports
Don't support a team
It's kind of ridiculous, though, when people cite his contract as having some sort of relevance.

He's either fit to play, or he isn't. Plenty of players have not only played less than 50% of games while under contract, in fact they haven't played any at all. To give an example from Arsenal, Cazorla didn't play for two years. He played 0% of games. Don't know what he got paid per week, but I bet it was more than the minimum wage! The other week he scored two versus Real Madrid.

No-one knows whether or not Ozil is fit or not, but it seems reasonable to assume that he isn't fit. The only reason he is scapegoated so much is because somehow people believe that he doesn't try and doesn't care. If he was a centre-back who got 'stuck in' and played 40% of games, no-one would bat an eyelid.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Claude is spot on about Emery by the way

Those on here who were creaming themselves about him earlier in the season should have their membership revoked

Ban

Claude is spot on about Emery by the way

Those on here who were creaming themselves about him earlier in the season should have their membership revoked
Would make for an intetsting reading. Same goes for Sarri.
Fekin Sarriball.

Claude is too funny! :lol:
What's the significance in putting a horse head in someone's bed? :lol: