Arse FAM TV

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Only Ty could accept a 5-1 battering without any sort of negatives
It's injuries innit.

Love the way he just shouts the same thing, the same thing, the same thing at Claude when he is ranting over him.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Rumours DT got arrested after fighting another Arsenal fan. :lol:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Rumours DT got arrested after fighting another Arsenal fan. :lol:
Too believable to be true, honestly. I think it's likely just folks making stuff up (you can see him in the background of pretty much all the AFTV vids so far).

RAVred

Turkish rant was spot on and how I sort of felt about us and our recruitment, though obviously to a lesser extent (but at the same time we are a much bigger club)

haram

Turkish rant was spot on and how I sort of felt about us and our recruitment, though obviously to a lesser extent (but at the same time we are a much bigger club)
There are some similarities, although Arsenal’s problems are a lot bigger. There was under imvestment under SAF and when our older players started to retire it was exposed.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Too believable to be true, honestly. I think it's likely just folks making stuff up (you can see him in the background of pretty much all the AFTV vids so far).
DT getting arrested is a meme/rumour that happens every time they lose. Some end up believing it.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Are they really linked with Gary Cahill? :lol:

RAVred

There are some similarities, although Arsenal’s problems are a lot bigger. There was under imvestment under SAF and when our older players started to retire it was exposed.
I mean more so in the present, for the size of our club and ambitions we are still under investing and for some reason our fan base think it would be shameful to invest more.

Theres also a lot of delusion regarding our squad and what positions we need to fill out still among our fans, some people genuinely think that Perreira and Lingard are quality enough to be a starter for us if we want to win the title. Maybe under fergie but players like that in the current era with current managers cant win the league and challenge for big titles consistently like we should. Perreira still has room to improve but someone like Lingard should be delegated to a squad player at his best form

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
Poor from Robbie asking Troopz and DT dumb questions to goad them into a rant.

Robbie made the point that two of the defenders were bought by Unai.

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
Watching Lee Judges video. He gets stuff wrong.

He says that we sold Phil to get Virgil. Not quite true.

Liverpool would have bought Virgil in the summer of last year but we were accused of tapping him up. This was before the club even contemplated selling Phil Couthino. We wanted to keep Phil!

The Couthino money wasn't earmarked for Virgil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Judas

Open to offers
Poor from Robbie asking Troopz and DT dumb questions to goad them into a rant.

Robbie made the point that two of the defenders were bought by Unai.
Not poor at all, it's literally the point of him and the channel. If they didn't look like mugs, no one would watch and he doesn't make money.

Trizy

Honey moon period has worn off then. We'll finish above them yet :drool:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Watching Lee Judges video. He gets stuff wrong.

He says that we sold Phil to get Virgil. Not quite true.

Liverpool would have bought Virgil in the summer of last year but we were accused of tapping him up. This was before the club even contemplated selling Phil Couthino. We wanted to keep Phil!

The Couthino money wasn't earmarked for Virgil.
Nonsense the minute Barcelona came calling Coutinho was gone and you could never afford VVD without selling Coutinho (either first or after to recoup the money)

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
Nonsense the minute Barcelona came calling Coutinho was gone and you could never afford VVD without selling Coutinho (either first or after to recoup the money)
That's not true. We had plenty of money set aside already because we had qualified for the CL and we sold players.
We tried to get Virgil early in the summer. Rumoured to be around 55 million but then Southampton discovered that Klopp had already spoken to Virgil in a secret meeting and called it off. They added 15 million or so in December. :)

The Phil to Barcelona rumours heated up afterwards, early August.
We didn't want to sell Phil at all which is why we made Barcelona pay big, big money, so big that Phil had to pay some of it from his own pocket to get it over the line. I think it was around 90 million up front to Liverpool, the rest in instalments. BTW, most deals are paid in instalments over the period of a contract to the selling team. So Southampton probably get 10 to 15 million a year from us per year.

Vadim

That DT fella is desperate for fame isn’t he? I find that so cringeworthy.

The likes of Claude genuinely love the club and feel every loss. DT just uses it all as a platform to promote his crappy image.

Strange guy.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
That DT fella is desperate for fame isn’t he? I find that so cringeworthy.

The likes of Claude genuinely love the club and feel every loss. DT just uses it all as a platform to promote his crappy image.

Strange guy.
The video on his personal channel is cringe as hell... Why are you still yelling, you idiot? It was yesterday. Calm down & stop trying to intimidate the camera :lol:

Player ratings anyway:

Vadim

The video on his personal channel is cringe as hell... Why are you still yelling, you idiot? It was yesterday. Calm down & stop trying to intimidate the camera :lol:

Player ratings anyway:

How old is he? Pretty sure he is around my age (40).

Alabaster Codify7

Honeymoon period is over then, back to business as usual.
I like Emery to be honest, but he's working some poor players. Things are only gonna get harder from here on out, I'm confident we'll end up finishing above them in 5th now.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Tbf they are away at the most in form team in the league. Ok I didnt expect that kind of a mauling but some of Arsenal's results even the Arsenal fans on here would probably agree were kind. And a draw would probably have represented a more realistic reflection of the game.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool

He's a nutter for sure.